Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. (351 Views)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / I Bet, These Tooth Brush's love life are better than yours(pics) / 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. by Kranediggy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Your condition is not the toughest on Earth, and everybody has his or her own tight spot; including the richest people on Earth. Don't always be serious 24/7, take time and reminisce about the good times and moments of your life...I remember those Actor and Boss (protagonist and antagonist) childhood days, that's what we call our movie heroes and villians. Share your's, what special childhood memory do you remember?
Re: FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
Your condition is not the toughest on Earth, and everybody has he or her own tight spot; including the richest people on Earth. Don't always be serious 24/7, take time and reminisce about the good times and moments of your life...I remember those Actor and Boss (protagonist and antagonist) childhood days, that's what we call our movie heroes and villians. Share your's, what special childhood memory do you remember?
Hunger memories
Re: FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Watching all sorts of Walt Disney films and reading all sorts of Enid Blyton books. I thought life was magical. Last last, I faced reality.

1 Like

Re: FACT: What Really Matters In Life, Are Those Sweet Memories. by Kranediggy(m): 5:11am On Sep 24, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Hunger memories
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Abusive And Controling Boyfriend / Happy Birthday To Me! / Being A Man And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.