Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (4280 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

Chai, be careful with him oh.

I will, most especially when I know that he is a big Anaconda and I hate Snakes!

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope, if you say chickens eat rice you imply that they do not eat grass.

Update your brain which I know you will anyway because there is one thing that evil souls love which is TO ALWAYS ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE, which Ordinary folks take for granted especially Nigerians.

Bwahahahaha! I just forced your brain into gear. LMFAO!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

So you say humans are copying animals?

No I did not.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! I just forced your brain into gear. LMFAO!

Hahaha! It's what I am paid to do, so it comes easy, too easy actually!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Hahaha! It's what I am paid to do, so it comes easy, too easy actually!

Oh please spare me the rubbish. You literally needed me to use a kindergarten example so that your brain will get a jump start. LMAO!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2020
See what I said about devils studying to acquire knowledge?

Reed is still here, silent and studying. But now that I have said it, he MUST Say that it is Untrue.

My people, Acquire Knowledge, Acquire Understanding, these are the weapons with which you Use To Defeat the evils and Satan

Seek Understanding from the Lord for it is the Lord Who gives Good and Sound Understanding.

Wisdom too is given by the Lord! It is not Found in Books or Google but it is given by the Lord.

Obtain Wisdom, Obtain Understanding Obtain Knowledge, you shall Find the Paths to Life and Escape the Perishing which comes because of "I DON'T KNOWS" and The Want or Lack of Knowledge.

The devil's Always lap up knowledge which is why they defeat you but if you have knowledge also and Righteousness with it, you shall prevail over them and they shall never even be able to take a bite of your skin.

Seek knowledge and in all thy getting get Understanding and Righteousness!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Oh please spare me the rubbish. You literally needed me to use a kindergarten example so that your brain will get a jump start. LMAO!

grin hahahaha grin

Any student of INJURIA SINE DAMNO would do this all day and lo, I am their Teacher! grin

Yeah, I am gone from arguing with you unto eternity for until you have the last word, you would not rest, so have it.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2020
LordReed:

No I did not.

Good, though your proper grammar should be "No I do not". Check the question properly.
Since you do not say humans are copying animals, it means you are of the idea that some humans are naturally sinners(homosexuals). i hope you and your minions don't elsewhere imply or give the excuse that it is okay BECAUSE animals also do it. Humans are not to follow or copy from animals, okay?
That being said, it again proves the Bible to be true and in no way justifies sin(homosexuality). Nobody was born a saint or a christian. We all become born AGAIN. If anyone says or claim to be born an idiot or gay, he needs to be born again not excused. This is the summary.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2020
DeusXmachina:

Sorry but I would suggest you look up the sexual behavior of the Bonobos a cousin of the chimpanzee.

So you're related to the Bonobos or you're a cousin of the chimpanzee?
I think we are talking about human here and what makes sense in the human society, so how come you're now trying to reason with humans if you believe humans are relations of chimpanzees (unintelligent creatures)?
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2020
HuntSon:

Sorry bro...same sex exists in every creature but homophobia exists in humans alone. Go and carry out researches and read too!

Going by that logic you only have a problem when people misuse their freewill for homosexuality but not other hetrosexual sins?? cheesy

Pls if you know nothing about something, it's always advisable to keep mute rather than spreading misinformation.

Nobody will chose persecution, hatred, rejection and even death if they had power to chose between it and their sexuality!

You're not gay to know if it's a choice or not.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE!

Perhaps in the jungle where the creature below could be found, homosexuality might means nothing but not in the human society, that's why humans have rules and cultural values! embarassed

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Image123:

Good, though your proper grammar should be "No I do not". Check the question properly.
Since you do not say humans are copying animals, it means you are of the idea that some humans are naturally sinners(homosexuals). i hope you and your minions don't elsewhere imply or give the excuse that it is okay BECAUSE animals also do it. Humans are not to follow or copy from animals, okay?
That being said, it again proves the Bible to be true and in no way justifies sin(homosexuality). Nobody was born a saint or a christian. We all become born AGAIN. If anyone says or claim to be born an idiot or gay, he needs to be born again not excused. This is the summary.

Thanks for the lesson in grammar.

Meanwhile, once again this has nothing to do with what I wrote so next time express your opinion without making reference to me.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2020
LordReed:

Thanks for the lesson in grammar.

Meanwhile, once again this has nothing to do with what I wrote so next time express your opinion without making reference to me.

It had everything to do with what you wrote. Like someone opined earlier, you behave like a snake one of the attributes of your father the devil. Giving credence that some animals are gay to someone that was speaking against gays puts you in direct focus. As a matter of fact, i will go to follow you just now to help you further. Rubbish
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Image123:

It had everything to do with what you wrote. Like someone opined earlier, you behave like a snake one of the attributes of your father the devil. Giving credence that some animals are gay to someone that was speaking against gays puts you in direct focus. As a matter of fact, i will go to follow you just now to help you further. Rubbish

I was replying to his statement that there are no homosexual animals. Whatever else you read into my statement is on you and your problem.

LMAO! I couldn't give a flying rat's arse whether you follow me, knock yourself out. BWAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Image123(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
LordReed:

I was replying to his statement that there are no homosexual animals. Whatever else you read into my statement is on you and your problem.

LMAO! I couldn't give a flying rat's arse whether you follow me, knock yourself out. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Good to hear that.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by haddeylium(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
“Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.”​—1 Corinthians 6:​9, 10.

God's standard is for all people..whether homosexual or heterosexual.
The same way heterosexual people commiting adultery will not inherit God's kingdom is also the same for people involve in homosexual conduct!

Even though the Bible disproves homosexual conduct, nowhere does it promote hatred for homosexual people..
infact God's word said..
(Heb 12:14)-Gods word said true Christains should pursue peace with people of all sort regardless of their choice of lifestyle
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by DeusXmachina: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

So you're related to the Bonobos or you're a cousin of the chimpanzee?
I think we are talking about human here and what makes sense in the human society, so how come you're now trying to reason with humans if you believe humans are relations of chimpanzees (unintelligent creatures)?
Seems you have comprehension problems.

You claimed animals don't have homosexuality and sexual promiscuity, only humans.

I gave you example of a known animal that does, the bonobo.

I made no mention of humans and chimps being related. So how did you come to this your response? Or are you just trying to change the topic?
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2020
falcon01:
Going by this logic, you can ask why did God create evil and ask us not to do Evil? why create hell? that's to show he already plans on burning some people, people who's action goes according to how he prescribes their destiny.
God did not create Hell for the unbelievers. Those who do not believe in God and hence do not subscribe to His laws on sin, simply perish(cease to exist) upon death.

No, Hell was created specifically for those who say they believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to obey His every commandments. Those are the ones who have eternal life but will instead spend it in Hell, as opposed to Heaven when those who accept Jesus Christ and Obey Him. Matthew 25 vs 31-46.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Durentt:
to not act on their natural same sex desires.
why??
or is it the devil that creates homosexual people?

religion is one of the principal reasons people hate homosexuals today.
Why not learn truth from God Himself on these issues, instead of constantly reacting on the lies you hear peddled by ordinary men like you who obviously tack on "In the name of God" to even the lie that they vomit?
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Durentt:
I didn't restrict the thread to Africa though.
I dont really care what Africans think because they are bunch of hypocrites.
I am talking of the religious world at large.
So your opinion of God's truth is based on the opinion of the religious half of the world? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by fanenene(m): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Homosexuality was not created by God not at all. but see if you don't understand how these things work you might confused. its start with things(homosexuality spirits) from the devil released to the atmosphere so as you breath it, it enters into you along side with thoughts and with time which can be years you notice that you are feeling a certain way, it actually reconfigure you internal system which makes you feel the new was you ought to feel. And as soon as you allow it it grows and become stronger in your system and thereby making you act the way you and think the way you. You notice that as a man you now prefer men rather than women and as a woman you prefer women to men.
Durentt:
to not act on their natural same sex desires.

why??

or is it the devil that creates homosexual people?

religion is one of the principal reasons people hate homosexuals today.

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Oct 04, 2020
fanenene:
Homosexuality was not created by God not at all. but see if you don't understand how these things work you might confused. its start with things(homosexuality spirits) from the devil released to the atmosphere so as you breath it, it enters into you along side with thoughts and with time which can be years you notice that you are feeling a certain way, it actually reconfigure you internal system which makes you feel the new was you ought to feel. And as soon as you allow it it grows and become stronger in your system and thereby making you act the way you and think the way you. You notice that as a man you now prefer men rather than women and as a woman you prefer women to men.
None of what is above is true.

1. God is the source of all that you know as good and evil... Yep! He created all things and He controls it all.
2. There is no homosexual spirit, just as there is no heterosexual spirit. Tacking the word "spirit" to just about everything out there does not make real those assumptions
3. None of the descriptions you gave there of how the devil supposedly releases spirits into the atmosphere is biblically sound. And it certainly does not even begin to explain the workings of the minds of those who are of homosexual leanings.
4. I used to believe as you do at one point... as a man thinketh, so is he, yet I could never make myself what I was not made by God to be.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by falcon01: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God did not create Hell for the unbelievers. Those who do not believe in God and hence do not subscribe to His laws on sin, simply perish(cease to exist) upon death.

No, Hell was created specifically for those who say they believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to obey His every commandments. Those are the ones who have eternal life but will instead spend it in Hell, as opposed to Heaven when those who accept Jesus Christ and Obey Him. Matthew 25 vs 31-46.
wow! this Honestly is Simplified. so those who Dont believe in God cant be touched by God? since they are not bloat of his Subscription this making them Independent from his blessings and curses?
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
falcon01:
wow! this Honestly is Simplified. so those who Dont believe in God cant be touched by God? since they are not bloat of his Subscription this making them Independent from his blessings and curses?
The blessings/curses described when God made man were in fact for all of mankind... believers and unbelievers alike. Those who do not believe in God still enjoy God's mercies and compassion which He, God, bestows on whomever He chooses. The same Sun shines on the unbelievers and the believers alike. Rain falls both on the wicked and the just alike.

If, however, you refer to the blessings and curses described in, say, Deuteronomy 28 through 30, along with those in Matthew 5, those only apply to people who are under Covenant with God.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by falcon01: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The blessings/curses described when God made man were in fact for all of mankind... believers and unbelievers alike. Those who do not believe in God still enjoy God's mercies and compassion which He, God, bestows on whomever He chooses. The same Sun shines on the unbelievers and the believers alike. Rain falls both on the wicked and the just alike.

If, however, you refer to the blessings and curses described in, say, Deuteronomy 28 through 30, along with those in Matthew 5, those only apply to people who are under Covenant with God.

so if you choose one life it will be better not to believe in God??
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
falcon01:
so if you choose one life it will be better not to believe in God??
Define better!

I thought I would be content with just knowing that I would become nothing in the end.. that I would simply cease to exist and I went on to ask God for exactly that. After a youth lived with so many questions and not even a single meaningful answer, I thought it the best thing to ask God if He would answer even one, just one of my many prayers.
Now that I know that in fact the majority of people out there will, after all their toil and sweat, become nothing but dust to be trampled on.... their soul, minds, children, grandchildren, all their labours, reduced to nothing at the end of their life, I don't feel so good about what I asked for anymore.
But I would take that choice any day over accepting Jesus Christ, then refusing to obey Him, only to spend the eternal life I acquired simply for believing in Him, in a place called Hell, for all eternity.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Kayouzka(m): 4:34am On Oct 05, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
Sex in all creatures is always between male and female, no creature mates with same sex except humans. This is an indication that humans are abusing our God's given freewill.
First of all the purpose of sex is to reproduce but God made it so enjoyable that we will long for it.
From the beginning humans have high regards for marriage but after the first set of aliens came down to make bodies for themselves and began seducing female humans for sex everything changed. This aliens initiated premarital and extramarital sex [Gene 6:1-5] that was how all these came up!
God never created homosexuals it's the misuse of freewill!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by proclinician: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Even if God or devil created me a homosexual, I'm going to tell either of them "you're not having your way this time man" and become straight immediately. The next best thing after toast bread is a woman's body. Those curves and flesh all the nice nice things. A gay must hate himself pretty much to detest a woman's body and prefer his fellow man. How exactly do they manage?
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Kayouzka:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

I hate links, say what you know about the topic of discussion and not just post some useless links.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2020
proclinician:
Even if God or devil created me a homosexual, I'm going to tell either of them "you're not having your way this time man" and become straight immediately. The next best thing after toast bread is a woman's body. Those curves and flesh all the nice nice things. A gay must hate himself pretty much to detest a woman's body and prefer his fellow man. How exactly do they manage?

It all began with spiritism. Most Bible readers don't study the Bible with keen interest to know why lot love Sodom and Gomorrah, the inhabitants of those cities had lot of riches due to their spiritistic practices.
It's not just ordinary urge.
Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2020
proclinician:

A homosexual would say the same to you. Why do you hate yourself so much that you can't bear to touch your like?

I ask you why do you think your heterosexual attraction is superior to a homosexual attraction?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by proclinician: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
LordReed:

A homosexual would say the same to you. Why do you hate yourself so much that you can't bear to touch your like?

I ask you why do you think your heterosexual attraction is superior to a homosexual attraction?

A man has to be irredeemably insane and cursed beyond redemption to ask this question. Pls have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2020
proclinician:

A man has to be irredeemably insane and cursed beyond redemption to ask this question. Pls have a nice day.

Yep just cuss out the people you disagree with instead of having a conversation, I should learn not to expect better from your sort.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Stolen Money Be Accepted By God, As Tithe And Offering / 12 Gospel Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015 / Santa Vs. God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.