Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (4669 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... by Acehart: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The Pharisee aka "Far-To-See" aka "Far-i- See" unlike one of the people he was pontificating himself not to be like, didnt realise that: "Gbogbo wa lole... Ẹni ilẹ mọ ba, ni barawo" which when loosely translated means "We're all born thieves, but someone the one caught at the crack of dawn, with hand stuck in the cookie jar, is a hardcore armed robber"

Alternatively "All we una, be scammers, na the one wey EFCC catch, be Yahoo, Yahoo convict"

Yes o! Him think say him and God understand their sef. He think say because him don join “special group of people”, he and God be ‘paddy-for-jungle‘. Him no know say all of us na yahoo. Because dem never catch am, him think say na angel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Television Evangelism By Force? / Moses' Black Wife Was Written Out Of Later Versions Of The Bible / Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.