Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Make Money Via Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Via Mini Importation (2021 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / How To Make Money Via Mini-importation Without Facebook Adverts / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
I will be teaching mini importation class for free this Friday by 8pm by the special grace of God.come and learn how to make money through mini importation, knowing agents, the In and Out. See you on Friday

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Friday by 8pm
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
The class will commence today by the special grace of God.

Let's meet by 8pm
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sorry I've been away for a long time now, had to attend to some business. I will continue the class now
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Before we continue our training I want to clear air or make u understand many things about importations
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Before You read Any Further, 

Let me expose some of the lies you've been told in the past regarding importation of goods from abroad. 

BIG FAT LIE #1: They tell you that AliXXXX and DH XXXX are the best place to import cheap stuffs from China !

FACT: Know today that you are far from the truth and I'll reveal that to you shortly!

BIG FAT LIE #2: They say, you can start importing clothes with as low as N15,000 and make 300k in just 30days.

FACT: Well, whoever told you that didn’t tell you everything. And that’s putting it mildly. You can't import goods like clothes with just N15,000 and make 300k in 30days.

However, I'll reveal to you the exact products you can sell with such a start up capital and still make alot of profit from it but you will not make N300K in just 30 days with an investment of N15,000 and that is just the plain truth !

BIG FAT LIE #3: They say you can become highly successful like Jumia and Konga.com overnight.

FACT: Let's face it, if you want to succeed in any business, and more especially this importation business, you need to have a…STRATEGY! 

Jumia and konga.com did not acquire their success overnight. There is a secret behind their success and most of these importation gurus have failed to reveal this secret to you or probably they do not even know it.

But not to worry, this is part of the information I'll be revealing to you on this page

you’ll learn how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and what’s required to be successful at it. All you need to do is pay attention.

2 Likes

Now let's dive into what mini importation is all about

MINI IMPORTATION

Mini importation business is an online based Importation business, where a person with small capital can import goods from other countries at a low price and sell in your country of residence at higher prices

Importation cuts across different countries like CHINA, MALAYSIA, TURKEY, US but China is the main country where most importers import from since they offer quality product at a reduced price.

Following
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
And base on our training we are going to explore these mentioned countries and many More

Importing goods is more easier now  that you can start importing just at the comfort of your home and selling out to masses.

Like every other person use to think that before you can start importing you will need millions of naira to that. But am happy to inform you today that with as little as 20k or even zero capital sef,you can start importing goods and make lots of gain . Believe me millions of naira is being made from this evergreen business everyday,if you have the right marketing strategy
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
You can go into wears, shoes, handbags, phone, accessories, screenguards, underwears and many more lovely items,but I encourage my students to go for unique and uncommon products, problem solving products

It is no longer news that anybody can actually import goods from China to one’s doorstep without necessarily travelling to China. Yes! Internet has made things beautiful in this era. This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to import goods from China, and the best place to import these goods at a very cheap rate, and how you can ship them to your door steps at a minimal cost. You may call this a mini Importation Business

There is nothing you can't import from other county but you must be very conversant with the country you intend to transact with...

One of the country that u can get cheapest commodity now is China...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
if u are very conversant with CGTN..China global Network their satellite television you are going to see that some of this .market hub area are experiencing flooding which makes some of them to started giving out their good even in lesser amount....because of the incessant rain that's by the way...

so China will be one of our major point of reference in this wonderful training.....

When you talk about buying goods from China, some people will scream "chinco" thinking that china products are not of good quality therefore, selling china products is a very bad idea. Let me tell you a bitter truth you may not know today. 

More than 70% of what we use around here is from there. Because of the cheap labour in China, most of the big brands in the world have their factories in China. Meaning most of their products are being produced there.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
China products are not as bad as people think. All these modems we are using here are made there; forget the MTN, GLO, ETISALAT brands on them. China products have grades. There are products that are being produced there which are of very high quality while some are not of very high quality but still ok. We also have the fake ones. 

You just need to be very careful when you buy from there so as not to fall victims to the fake manufactures.  You have nothing to worry about because, this information will show you how to get genuine Chinese manufacturers . 

When you buy products from China, the profit margin is always very high because, you will get it cheaper since most of these products are being produced there. You Just need to make sure you always import high quality products from there because of your reputation. 

Don't worry, I'll reveal to you where to buy and source for high quality products from China and how to request for free samples from the Chinese manufacturers, before buying in bulk. 

U can import many things form China
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
The List can't be exhausted though

Shoes
Bags
Shirts
Gown
Memory cards
Flash drive
ID cards
Stationery
Lingeries
Pants
Bra
Boxers
Night gowns
Toys
Printing materials
Earpiece
Footballs
Basketballs
Wigs and Weavons
Rings
Necklaces
Earrings
Other jewelries
Snickers
Gym wears
Other Gym items
Tummy belt
Phone accessories.
Lipsticks
Foundation
Lashes
Eye shadows
Other make up items
Watches
Air fresheners
Eye � glasses
Hair products
Etc

It's endless

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
If  you want to be a part-time importer or a full-time importer, you 
need the following things for importation business:-
1. An Android Phone
2. An internet access
3. Active browser (Preferably Chrome Browser)
4. An active phone number
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN FIND GOODS TO BUY
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
For a mini Importation Business, there are many B2B and Ecommerce websites in China where you can actually buy goods and get them shipped to your country. Popular ones include and not limited to Aliexpress.com, Alibaba.com, DHgate.com. Taobao.com, Tmall.com, JD.com, 1688.com. Of all these, 1688.com remains the best pick if really you want to maximize profit in your mini Importation Business.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
The best website to buy from China is 1688.com
This site is a combination and compendium of marketers in the country

Where every markets brought their goods....Even more cheap than Ali baba n co
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
1688.com
Except you are not into mini Importation Business, maybe you just want to import in very small units for personal consumption, then you may consider websites like aliexpress.com and others mentioned earlier on. If otherwise, the most efficient ways to import from China and make good profit is when you find your products from 1688.com.

This site is the most efficient way to import goods from China to accrue and make a lot of profit....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you consider sourcing your goods from 1688.com for your mini Importation Business, then you will be making similar profits or gains like every other merchants, vendors and ecommerce sites. 1688.com remains the best website to buy goods at a very low price

Datz where u will see some of our colleagues datz sell fashionable materials e.g bags ,shoe and co makes a lot of profit......because most of them buy directly from china

China is the largest producer in the world and their products are extremely cheap.
China is the main market where everyone purchases products at a very cheap rate.
You can buy virtually anything from china ranging from clothes to personal products to health products. There are so many online sites today where Nigerians can buy items cheaply from china and have them delivered to their houses.
However not everyone believes in online purchase because of bad experiences some of them have had. The belief is always that everything online is a scam.
However the belief, it is not always the case when rules are followed to the letter; one can actually avoid being scammed by buying from trusted sites and following the rules of the site. I personally advise that you buy from sites having Escrow service. What is an Escrow? you might want to ask. Don’t worry you can get the meaning in any good dictionary or better still just relax you will know what it means in the next few sentences so just read on.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Before you start this business, there are six (6) powerful keys to having a successful importation:

Not even only in mini importation but it also cut across all business,

1. Have a target market for each of your product; never import a product without knowing your target market

you must have a targeted market don't just import any goods without having in mind a targeted audience...Money is not in massive circulation like that, and it must be judiciously used....
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
2. Before you think of importing any product, always have a marketing plan on how to reach your target audience.

3. Do a thorough research on the product before you even think of buying it.

don't just buy any goods without knowing anything about it..do ur research very well....and be equip with adequate knowledge of proposed goods you intend to buy
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
4. Make sure the product you wish to buy meet the needs of a target set of people (your target market).

Your supply must meet the demand of your targeted audience...No matter how illustrious and how beautiful a goods might be if its not in demand don't buy it....

5. From my experience, buy products that solve the pressing needs of majority of people not those that add to luxury.

6. Start small, grow big. Never buy more than what your marketing plan can take, it is very risky.
Once you have all this in mind, then you can now start to think of building your own Mini Importation business empire.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
I want everyone of us to log into 1688.com

I want to explain something to us on that site
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nairaland has been slow from my end couple with bad network my from end.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Datz great...U see that all the language is in Chinese bah

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
CHALLENGES IN USING 1688.COM

mini importation businessThe major challenge in using 1688.com website is that everything on it is ‘scripted’ in Chinese language. That communication barrier is there for a non-Chinese citizen or as the case may be. In fact, a lot of folks who are into mini Importation Business in time past, considered other options like importing from Taobao.com, Alibaba.com etc, just because of this singular reason. See for yourself below:

There is a big solution to it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
STEP 1

Download and Install to your smartphone or Laptop, latest version of Google Chrome Browser. This has in-built language translator. You may also download Language Translator Add-ons to the Chrome Browser. With these, you can always translate every Chinese language to English or any language of your choice.

For smart phone users, Open 1688.com using the Chrome Browser, then at the bottom of the page you will see option to translate the page to English. As simple as that! Our mini Importation Business Lesson is now becoming interesting and you are now ready.

I believe with my few explanation everyone get procedure

Now to translate to English
Check down where you can scroll and change to English

if u are still having difficulty in changing the language

if u are still having problem in changing the language signify

If u have updated chrome it will automatically give u an option of the language beneath the bar downward

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Steps involve in Importation

STEP 1

Download and Install to your smartphone or Laptop, latest version of Google Chrome Browser. This has in-built language translator. You may also download Language Translator Add-ons to the Chrome Browser. With these, you can always translate every Chinese language to English or any language of your choice.

For smart phone users, Open 1688.com using the Chrome Browser, then at the bottom of the page you will see option to translate the page to English. As simple as that! Our mini Importation Business Lesson is now becoming interesting and you are now ready.

I believe with my few explanation everyone get procedure
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Now what I did was dat I just click on any product on d interface of the website

Now what I did was dat I just click on any product on d interface of the website

look at that product...

Number 1..is d name of that product

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm finding it difficult to upload the video, you can can't me up on WhatsApp on 08063356600 if you need it
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
2.the price of the product and down there u going to see a courier or logistic fees is the price of the transportation of the agent I in China that will help us to pack and package the goods

Still on number 2...u see the price of that slipper is 1-2.90 yuan

what does dat means..it means that if u are buying a two double batch like 2 pieces it will be sold at 2.90 yuan...and if u are buying much may be like 100 above u might see this slippers at 1yuan..

whenever you want to buy any product especially online always check the review that's those people that have bought it before what was their experience with the good and what's years is the manufacturer has been producing this goods..does it meet the targeted audience,is it sellable etc

that number 4 is telling us the year the manufacturer has been producing the goods and the rating of those buying it...now pay attention..if the star is not up to 3 please no matter how illustrious and cheap the product might be don't buy it ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Power Supply: See My Devastating Loss (pictures) / Second Tier Market / Webmoney Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.