Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Make Money Via Mini Importation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Via Mini Importation (2020 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / How To Make Money Via Mini-importation Without Facebook Adverts / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Look at this product

3 batches goes for 14 yuan...means inside a pack there will be 3 pieces ..1 piece equal one batches

One batches now will be 14x55.43 ...so one of the bag will be approximately 780 in naija currency

if u are buying in much quantity the price will be reduce...I don't know may be u are following me

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Now one of the secretes of making real wealth in mini Importation is to discover a unique products that can meet a need,

Be among the first to import it,

Make your money, and move to the next product by the time people start discovering it��

But if you go on IG now and Facebook, you will see millions and millions of shoes and bags,yes... I used to import bags,dresses and shoes too,but I decided to go into unique and uncommon product that would meet need,I mean people literally beg to have it, because it solves problem

But
What makes you stand out, what makes people look for you,  look at your products and queue for them is how unique they are and the need they will meet for your potential client.

That is why identifying the need of your potential client is very very important.

Look around you. What need can you meet with your products?

Who are the kind of people around you that may need this products?

My don't always sell what every other person is selling,even if you must sell, bring some form of uniqueness to it, you can say free shipping, payment on delivery,not because it's free o,of course you've added shipping fee to the cost of the phone the,dare to be different,if you want to excel

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Someone imported some product before covid 19,bare lift and bags and mosquito killer over 10 pieces each,as am talking to you I have trippled the amount I used to import them,I've not finished selling them yet o

The good thing is that they don't have weight self

Some of the niches to consider going into are especially as a newbie are�

Weight loss products

Tech products and

Beauty products

Fashion products

You can also still go for your shoes bags clothes or whatever oh! �

All join, money must be made
You just need to be educated about this business and go about it the right way.

I’ve seen a case whereby a product of N200 (33yen) from China made by a mentor over 5million naira in profit. In this case, one the product was sold for 15k in Nigeria.

One of the things you should be on the look-out for are winning products, or let me call it hot products. If you can have access to these products you’re 80% successful in your business.
For instance there is this weight loss cream that is not yet common, I imported it, I have sold it and used it and it works very well. Burns fat like crazy
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
There are other unique niches you could go into like

Bare lifts

This is used by women to make their breast stand and look attractive

And trust women, anything to add to beauty you have them queuing to have it

It's 1yuan in China that is 55.34 naira

I can't even begin to talk about slim tea, waist trainers, baking utensils, household devices , tech devices and all

If you know the ridiculous prices this products go for you wouldn't ever patronise this people.

Mini Importation is a business system where you can harmass wealth legitimately

See,
Ideas are cheap, execution of this ideas is key �. Stop limiting yourself in the realm of ideas alone. Ditch those excuses, make up your mind to transform your life.

Nobody owes you that, not even your parents, not even your husband. You are responsible for your life ��

Benefit Of Importation Business

This line of business survive in Nigeria
because our economy is not a
productive type, will depend solely on
imported goods to the extent that we
believed that made in Nigeria product are
fake, inferior, substandard and
of low quality compare to the imported
goods.

Most of our companies are no more
efficient in their production due to so
many factors in which you and I know and
this make a lot of Nigerians have
more passion for imported goods to
satisfy their heart desire.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
WHO CAN DO THIS BUSINESS
This business can be done by just
anybody.

1) A student: You will have an alternative
way to get your pocket money or
even assist in financing your education.

2) A youth corp member: You can start
making money and may not need to look
for job after your service year.

3) A full time house wife: You can assist
your husband financially and also
be able to attend to family needs if need
be.

4) A single mum: You can take care of
your family and give your kids the
standard education you wish.

5) An unemployed Person: You do not
need to keep searching for job, just
use that energy and focus on your
business and you will be grateful you did.

6) Those who already have jobs but just
need additional sources of income.

This is just the answer!

Importation business is a very lucrative
Businesss and has the ability to
make you very rich quickly. Most of the
big supermarkets and online stores
that you know, this is what they do.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is just the answer!

Importation business is a very lucrative
Businesss and has the ability to
make you very rich quickly. Most of the
big supermarkets and online stores
that you know, this is what they do.

This is the secret Jumia and Konga are
using and they are making billions
of naira every year.

Maybe you have a picture of a product that you like and want to search for the link.... follow the

Other niches that are hot selling with ROI of over 300% are

Wireless Bluetooth Devices

Phone accessories like screen protector, ear phones, pouch etc.

A colleague of mine in this importation business just got a business deal to supply phone accessories with 20 million naira this January. And I don't think she spent up to 5million to buy and ship these products

Face shield

Nose mask

Power Banks

Health check Wrist bands

Human Hair ETC

Lace fabrics etc

2-in1 hbp, diabetes regulator and monitor

Car scanner

Kids GPS watch tracker ( you can track the activity of your kids, location,etc from your phone)

Spy camera

Car tracker,etc

These are niches with very high ROI.

But thank God for improved technology
and eye opener, anybody can venture
into online importation business with little
capital and cut their own
share of the multi-billion dollar industry.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Importation Business Fundamental
Basic 1: Identify people’s problem
e.g. weightloss solution ,stretchmark,
Mouth odour, security problem. You
get the drift

Basic 2: Get a product to take care of
their needs or problem

Basic 3: Sell the solution to them
That’s it and you are in money.
That’s what the likes of Dangote, Otedola
and the rest are doing.

You don’t
have to reinvent the wheel, work on the
existing structure and make it work
by adding more value to it.

Fasten your seat belt now!
Have you?

Security and Safety Products: Products that are for security and safety will always sell. Just like health, the safety of life and properties is really important to people and they will pay any amount on this.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Consumables: Anything people use regularly that they have to buy over and over again is a cash cow. If you have information about any, go for it.

Cheap but valuable products: There are some products that are cheap in China to buy but are very scarce and valuable here. If you are able to find anyone, it’s a good business for you.

Popular Products: How many times have you seen adverts about Andrea Hair Growth oil online? Several times, right? That stuff sells like pure water and it’s cheap to buy and easy to sell.
Every guy now wants beard. If you go for a product like this, you will make a lot of money if you get your marketing right.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thanks to everyone that has been following up on the mini importation class. We have come to the end of the class here, we still have the master class where we shall be talking extensively on how to import, the agents to use Same as the shipping and logistics company to use. The master class is broad not just that it also entails other classes like gadget importation from America, affiliates marketing, domain flipping, in and out of hair importation etc.

I know your mind is set at it already but the class is not free, it comes with a fee of #5,000(5k).

You can message me on 09022057525 to get started. My class Is always on weekend(saturday) because of those working.

See you in class

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
*What to be Trained on the Master class�*

*COURSE OUTLINE (FINAL IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION CLASS)*

1. CHINA IMPORTATION
• how to use 1688 efficiently
• how to get suppliers contacts on.

� *How to run Facebook advert* how to buy directly on the site with ease without We chat wahala.

�How to run Instagram advert

�Sites you can sell your products on and earn multiple streams of income

� Marketing funnels to boost your business and Automate your business, while you have time for other things
� How to create your own mini Ecom website plus traffic that'll generate massive sales

*♦️♦️BONUS CLASS*

7 hots products that will give you 300% proit

How to sell on Jumia,Konga and dealdey

10 apps that can help your business
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
�List of best shipping companies you can use with cheaper price .

�I'll give you my China contacts for your product shipping

�Suppliers contacts of different Products

�How to approach your Suppliers to order for goods.

�List of Legit Agents that can help you Buy your products in China

�How to pay your China Agent in naira for the goods you bought with Ease

�List of Goods you can order for and you sell very fast in your Country

�How to Clear your Goods when it gets to Your Country

�Some of the best Site you can advertise your Product and you see massive response and order from Customers

�Good links to different Products

�How to Waybill your goods Nationwide to your Customers

� *Are all included in the master Class,This is a Training to a new Life ,Be your own Boss and make your own Money�*
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by juitar(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Following!
For several years I've been procrastinating about this mini-importation. The way dollar has been fluctuating has been my major excuse then, lo n behold it's getting worse.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
You see one element about business is that the further you procrastinate the better you limit yourself to considerable opportunity. Despite the dollar the rate, people are still making it from importation.
juitar:
Following!
For several years I've been procrastinating about this mini-importation. The way the dollar has been fluctuating has been my major excuse then, lo n behold it's getting worse.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
If you follow what I will teach at the master class then I can assure that you will make your money back
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by peacealways: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thanks am following you are doing a great job
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by tonyawo: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Following. Great job you are doing OP.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by ankaravillageng: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Great work you are doing OP.
For anyone that interested in mini importation but has no fund at all you can join an exciting WhatsApp group where really cheap are posted.
You sell and earn commission and in no time you are able to afford to import yourself.
A wide variety of goods are available from China and dubia.

Send me a message if you are interested in joining the group.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by andrezzy: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
waiting forward for the master classs
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kindly hit me up on WhatsApp via 09022057525
andrezzy:
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
The class starts this Saturday by 8pm. Kindly hit me up on WhatsApp via 09022057525
andrezzy:
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by rudepen(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Verified Alipay/Taobao account available for sale. Hmu ASAP !
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
My master class will be coming up tomorrow by 8pm prompt. Check my signature to copy my number in case you have interest
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by WinForever(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2020
OP, you have not even started and you are going for master class. Are you really making money from this business?
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yes I am

We are done here. You wish to join the master class then hit me up on WhatsApp
WinForever:
OP, you have not even started and you are going for master class. Are you really making money from this business?
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Another master class comes up this Saturday, wish to join then hook me up on WhatsApp
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Another master class coming up tomorrow, what are you waiting for

Hit me up on WhatsApp via 09022057525 to get started
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Xyzkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Experience with St. Patrick's International Logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
+8613710706073
+8615920468789
0810 195 1252

https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Please don't let swindlers eat your hard-earned money this year, opt-in for my class to get the contact of the shipping companies who are reliable and efficient.
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
MINI IMPORTATION

Mini importation business is an online based Importation business, where a person with small capital can import goods from other countries at a low price and sell in your country of residence at higher prices

Importation cuts across different countries like CHINA, MALAYSIA, TURKEY, US but China is the main country where most importers import from since they offer quality product at a reduced price..
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
A lot of people have been surging into my DM on WhatsApp to ask if I am still in the business of mini importation, the answer is YES. I still teach individuals how to place orders from China and other countries
Re: How To Make Money Via Mini Importation by Queenben(f): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2023
It's been a while here[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making It Through Youtube / A Nigerian (adebayo Ogunlesi) Bought Gatwick Airport 2nd In This Kitty / Design Ideas For Setting Up A 10X10 Craft Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.