Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House (7954 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Rabbi4real: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Good evening ma,

My wife and I just got into a very heated argument right now and I need your advise. What happened was that as I left for work this morning, I gave my neighbor’s wife a lift to work . I met her on the street with an umbrella. She was going to work and it raining slightly.

Throughout today, my phone was blasting with calls from my wife. I picked initially thinking she had something important to tell me but immediately she started shouting on the phone. That why did I give the woman a lift in my car. She started questioning that since when did I start talking to the woman…bla bla bla

First ,I was like…how did you know I gave her lift….and what is wrong with giving a neighbor’s wife a lift to work when she was going my way? I ended the call telling my wife that I was busy and would speak to her when I get home.

But my wife kept......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/23/my-wife-just-the-biggest-embarrassment-of-my-life-she-has-to-leave-my-house/

1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Ever8090: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2020
I beg chase her away too many problem for this country.we can't add this particular one to our problems.
Just tell her to leave pris...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by onward4life(m): 1:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
I beg chase her away too many problem for this country.we can't add this particular one to our problems.
Just tell her to leave pris...

Change your church abeg grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Chase her if you want, we get many problems already. No be we marry am for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by stonemasonn: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2020
She seems idle, idleness is bad for some women.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2020
PLEASE just DIVORCE her.
Don't waste TIME on this, before she fills your entire apartment with kids, thereby making it difficult.
MEN should start sending back untrained Ladies back to their PARENTS as punishment for ill-training.

IF you know you want to accomplish that number of years GOD has set aside for you, please DIVORCE her.
Don't listen to any Family member of yours or Pastor.
You are the only ONE living with this woman, no one else.
U feel the Pains alone and will die from it alone.
U absorb the embarrassment alone.
IF they care, they should come and take her and start living with her.
.....a NAGGING WOMAN is the worst thing that can happen to any man on earth.

Just DIVORCE her.
Just DIVORCE her.
Just DIVORCE her.
And see how PEACE OF MIND will return swiftly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by infogenius(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2020
These guys shouting divorce her are still single.

No sane married Nigerian woman will support her husband giving ladies a lift.

She knows too well that the journey is more than enough for something to start between them.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Ketamine9000mg(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Continue reading here.......

I ended the call telling my wife that I was busy and would speak to her when I get home.

But my wife kept calling and calling. I became angry. I did not answer. Soon, as I got home, from the door…she said we need to talk. That now, I have joined the men that are sleeping with the compound slut. That every man in the compound has slept with that our neighbor‘s wife and now its my turn.

First, I never knew this woman was sleeping with other men in our yard. But that is not enough for my wife to assume me too was sleeping with her. My wife showed me chats from two women from our yard that told her that her husband is this woman’s latest catch.

That made me angrier. That my wife was gossiping with other women in the yard. I told her she was belittling herself by talking to these women. But my wife just went on and on. I told her I did not want to continue the conversation with her because she was acting very childish and annoying.

Next thing I heard was commotion in the compound. My wife went to this woman’s apartment and was shouting at her to leave her husband alone. Called her all manner of names and this woman was ready to fight my wife if not for people holding her.

I am seriously boiling and I feel like asking my wife to leave my house before my anger drives me to lift my hand and give her the beating of her life. I have sworn never to beat my wife but if this is how she thinks, I am not sure if I can keep that promise.

Our marriage is just 2 years old, no child yet and this is the first time something this crazy is happening like this. But this is too extreme and embarrassing. Even if the woman is a slut…did she catch me with her?

Truly, I did not expect this from my wife…please tell me what to do cos I truly feel like sending her packing for disgracing me in the entire yard…now, the woman’s husband will think am among the men that have f**ked his wife.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Mrscarter(f): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Good evening ma,

My wife and I just got into a very heated argument right now and I need your advise. What happened was that as I left for work this morning, I gave my neighbor’s wife a lift to work . I met her on the street with an umbrella. She was going to work and it raining slightly.

Throughout today, my phone was blasting with calls from my wife. I picked initially thinking she had something important to tell me but immediately she started shouting on the phone. That why did I give the woman a lift in my car. She started questioning that since when did I start talking to the woman…bla bla bla

First ,I was like…how did you know I gave her lift….and what is wrong with giving a neighbor’s wife a lift to work when she was going my way? I ended the call telling my wife that I was busy and would speak to her when I get home.

But my wife kept......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/23/my-wife-just-the-biggest-embarrassment-of-my-life-she-has-to-leave-my-house/

If it was just an innocent ride and isn't a regular thing I wouldn't mind my husband doing that. It also depends on what kind of husband U are. If Ur the faithful type n Ur wife knows this then she should know better than carry on that way.
If you've given her reason in the past to mistrust you then U can't blame her thinking that way. If U haven't then I think U should just sit down n have a good talk to her. U shouldn't boot her out for this one thing. Marriages aren't to be discarded lightly. They require effort, patience, understanding, and perseverance n being open with each other aswell as discussing issues in a reasonable manner.
Also our opinions on this forum shouldn't lean U towards any decisions concerning Ur marriage. We are strangers to you n Ur marriage should mean more to you than what a bunch of strangers advise U to do.
Good luck

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by mimicherry: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Even though I don't support your wife's behavior

Cos I feel like when you get to a certain age there are things you should be able to handle without behaving like a tout

But considering the fact that the lady is a known slut in the house...

Dont take any drastic decisions yet

I think you should ignore her for sometime then later when she comes around you sit her down and make her understand that her behavior is not acceptable

I don't think there's any woman that won't freak out when they see their hubby giving rides to area sluts

They way she handled it is wrong

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2020
If it was your wife a man gave a lift, all hell would have let loose but because it's you now, it's ok.

You really can't blame the poor woman. Her reaction is as a result of what is happening these days. And I'm sure it wasn't only that woman that was in the rain, you should have picked/helped a few more peeps to rule out any suspicions but your "kind gesture" could only accommodate one woman. Not saying there's anything between you two but it should been made transparent.

Someone who obviously knows you must have put a call through to inform her.

IlI' advise you settle this amicably instead of putting up a drama. That will only make you look suspicious.

You can't afford to do anyhow as a married man or woman. You have to consider your spouse before taking any decision and that is one of the sacrifices that comes with marriage (love) and it is all part of what makes it work.
If we Learn to first reason, " how will my spouse take this" before doing anything, our marriages will have little or no problems.

Go and make peace and explain yourself to her in the most loving way and stop trying to hail fire and brimstone. It won't solve the matter.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Lifeisgoody: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Now make it vice versa and judge this situation yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:
Continue reading here.......

I ended the call telling my wife that I was busy and would speak to her when I get home.

But my wife kept calling and calling. I became angry. I did not answer. Soon, as I got home, from the door…she said we need to talk. That now, I have joined the men that are sleeping with the compound slut. That every man in the compound has slept with that our neighbor‘s wife and now its my turn.

First, I never knew this woman was sleeping with other men in our yard. But that is not enough for my wife to assume me too was sleeping with her. My wife showed me chats from two women from our yard that told her that her husband is this woman’s latest catch.

That made me angrier. That my wife was gossiping with other women in the yard. I told her she was belittling herself by talking to these women. But my wife just went on and on. I told her I did not want to continue the conversation with her because she was acting very childish and annoying.

Next thing I heard was commotion in the compound. My wife went to this woman’s apartment and was shouting at her to leave her husband alone. Called her all manner of names and this woman was ready to fight my wife if not for people holding her.

I am seriously boiling and I feel like asking my wife to leave my house before my anger drives me to lift my hand and give her the beating of her life. I have sworn never to beat my wife but if this is how she thinks, I am not sure if I can keep that promise.

Our marriage is just 2 years old, no child yet and this is the first time something this crazy is happening like this. But this is too extreme and embarrassing. Even if the woman is a slut…did she catch me with her?

Truly, I did not expect this from my wife…please tell me what to do cos I truly feel like sending her packing for disgracing me in the entire yard…now, the woman’s husband will think am among the men that have f**ked his wife.

Oga keep quiet abeg! I didn't even read this part before commenting.

So, after telling you she's a compound slut, you're still angry at your wife? Then you're up to something. You now want to send your wife packing after knowing your neighbor is a cheapay...?? YOU BETTER CALM DOWN!.
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Philipsdael(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2020
If it was the husband that caught his wife in such case.. I'm very sure the husband will never go and confront the other man.
What's wrong is wrong..

I won't suggest a divorce because this is too trivia for such.

Your wife seems uneducated or influenced by the fellow gossipers .
This is why I hate thinking of living in a yard.

Environment matters, if u can afford self-contained please relocate.

Its a sarmon I preach to my wife, only greetings should connect you and other flarts, too much familiarities breeds discontent .

Bro, take it cool and avoid her for a day or two so u don't loose it and hit her that's like pouring oil on troubled water.

Later sit her down and educate her... You guys pour your minds out and afterwards take a good energy booster and sexxxx her good....pour all of that juice of yours inside her and keep kissing her forehead before leaving for work.

Make her feel secure and loved.
God will give u guys babies soon.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by edgeklaus(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Dear friend, you may have heard that "Comparison is the thief of joy", but you need help overcoming it?

Here are *7 fantastic ways to overcome comparison*

Read: https:///3hRJXQC

Please, do follow my blog and drop a comment�

Rabbi4real:
Good evening ma,

But my wife kept......

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Sotland: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2020
cry
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Sotland: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Brachaa:

So, after telling you she's a compound slut, you're still angry at your wife? Then you're up to something. You now want to send your wife packing after knowing your neighbor is a cheapay...?? YOU BETTER CALM DOWN!.

What right does she have to call her fellow neighbour a slut?

Why are you sounding like a toxic person? Just wondering angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Robertgreene1(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2020
is that all??
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by accounts2boku: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
infogenius:

She knows too well that the journey is more than enough for something to start between them.

[/s] i observed your brain was upside down while posting this senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2020
infogenius:

.... and PEOPLE will support the same Woman creating and constituting NUISANCE in Public places....?
I am married and will never tolerate or condescend to such public embarrassments from my Wife.
His WIFE has got a Character issue and ought to go back and acquire proper trainings, may be from different parents this time around.
There are ways of resolving issues rather than displaying masquerade settlements antics.

Imagine your WIFE embarrassing you frequently & publicly .
That's absolute NONSENSE.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by weyreypey: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

If it was just an innocent ride and isn't a regular thing I wouldn't mind my husband doing that. It also depends on what kind of husband U are. If Ur the faithful type n Ur wife knows this then she should know better than carry on that way.
If you've given her reason in the past to mistrust you then U can't blame her thinking that way. If U haven't then I think U should just sit down n have a good talk to her. U shouldn't boot her out for this one thing. Marriages aren't to be discarded lightly. They require effort, patience, understanding, and perseverance n being open with each other aswell as discussing issues in a reasonable manner.
Also our opinions on this forum shouldn't lean U towards any decisions concerning Ur marriage. We are strangers to you n Ur marriage should mean more to you than what a bunch of strangers advise U to do.
Good luck
That wife is cheating on her husband. Hence the aggro. Op your wife is cheating on you!
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by infogenius(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:

.... and PEOPLE will support the same Woman creating and constituting NUISANCE in Public places....?
I am married and will never tolerate or condescend to such public embarrassments from my Wife.
She should go back and acquire proper trainings.
There are ways of resolving issues rather than displaying masquerade settlements.

MEN have natural ego, although some have lost theirs. Imagine your WIFE embarrassing you frequently & publicly .
That's absolute NONSENSE.

U're absolutely right, so that will mean that u don't give ladies lifts.

Even the properly trained wife will have it rough with u at home if u give lifts to female neighbors especially the neighbour get better shape and is single.
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by infogenius(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2020
accounts2boku:
i observed your brain was upside down while posting this senseless comment

Check ur reasoning if it concurs with the topic.
It's WISDOM to keep shut if u have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2020
infogenius:

U're absolutely right, so that will mean that u don't give ladies lifts.

Even the properly trained wife will have it rough with u at home if u give lifts to female neighbors especially the neighbour get better shape and is single.
My WIFE can make her points known in a respectful manner and it will be considered.
But throwing tantrums in the compound and public domain will cost her, her marriage, honestly.
I detest such MADNESS especially when it's baseless.

Most LADIES are fond of such NONSENSE.
My Cousin just sent his Wife packing.
At Least, that will reset her Brain about the things she sees on INSTAGRAM.

I will never advise my sister to keep putting up with a man who embarrasses her publicly without recourse to room settlements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by infogenius(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:

My WIFE can make her points known in a respectful manner and it will be considered.
But throwing tantrums in the compound and public domain will cost her, her marriage, honestly.
I detest such MADNESS especially when it's baseless.

Most LADIES are fond of such NONSENSE.
My Cousin just sent his Wife packing.
At Least, that will reset her Brain about the things she sees on INSTAGRAM.

Public nuisance is no no and would not be condoned by me to irrespective of what I have done.
That single act is a threat to the marriage. All issues are expected to be resolved maturely and amicably.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by merieam16(f): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Lifeisgoody:
Now make it vice versa and judge this situation yourself
Sense no go kee u.

Guys a way jealous dan ladies. Some guys er just opening der basket mouth and be shouting divorce her. smh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Gbest90(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
These are situations that tests ur Marital Maturity.

According to ur story, she might be a hot tempered lady. Which you have known before now; that's the reason for courtship. As such engaging her in an argument is like adding fuel to fire.

So, just allow the whole issue to die down, then call her and trash it out amicably.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Mrscarter(f): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2020
weyreypey:

That wife is cheating on her husband. Hence the aggro. Op your wife is cheating on you!

Lol that doesn't make sense.
How could U possibly know that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by SavageMaster: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Good evening ma,

But my wife kept......

I don't know the advice to give you now, but let me try.

You need to let your wife know that unde....

shocked grin
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Adalyon(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Brachaa:

The way you switched it up yo... ���
Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by shilz(f): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Brachaa:

The same way these women concluded he is sleeping with the neighbors wife could also be the same way they concluded the woman sleeps with men around.what if they are wrong? What if the other woman is innocent?out of jealousy some have been tagged evil names..Just saying ,WHAT IF? ... Please get your wife something doing so she wouldn't have time for gossips

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House by Braintrain: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Please how old is your wife and how long did you date before marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.