Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale (53817 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by mywells: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
If you dont need it, Pls don't bid for it. Some auto business Gurus would Fully utilize this.

50 units of 30Tonne Tippers needed for Long term Hire/Lease (6months - 1Year) within Lagos and Ogun States. If you are ready and can provide this, Call me 08071056794
ok here is my line 08107417366
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by ahiboilandgas: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2020
splashbaby:
Useless and 419 government... You banned rice and chicken importation because you claim we can produce it here in Nigeria...but you kept importing petroleum products even though we can produce them here in Nigeria as the 5th largest oil producer in the world with third largest installed capacity refineries in Africa. You pass the buck of your failure year in year out as susbsidy to the ordinary Nigerians that are not part of your failure. It's time Nigerians change it for them all. Imagine Nigeria importing petroleum products from Brazil and Niger Republic.
get real 200 million unproductive humans called Nigerians that cannot produce toothpicks, rice and poultry but want to depend on small thailand of 20m people to feed them .....we musy learn the hard way ....u told u we produce oil ....the white men are drilling oil while Nigerians are collecting loyalties ......Lazy bunch...to refine the oil bam black people cannot.....if the drilling was done by NNPC it would have collapsed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Raylight2(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2020
call me let's negotiate
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Greenholics: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Mad ooo
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by MrLacoste4: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2020
they should send me their acc details... lemme buy it for my father-in-law
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by aminusodiq(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2020
ursullalinda:
Can someone remind me the promise this scam government made to us about presidential jet?.
u kept his promises in mind!!! grin this government is a failed one... cry

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by project8(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2020
can they allow me to buy it on hire purchase?
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by jimter44(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2020
So Nigeria also has 'Airforce One jet'. I dey laugh.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Philadelphia: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Heavenlybang
Gazzuzz
Kingreign
Nurey

Please come and help me compare this private jet with a 2010 Toyota Corolla in terms of luxury, fuel economical and resale value. Also, which one is more reliable.

I like the jet more but my mechanic said the parts are only available at Ladipo. embarassed
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Revolva(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Daniel amokachi should go and buy
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Golan007: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2020
thunder74:
They will sell sell it to themselves cheap.
Even at 1 million Naira, can you afford it?
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by mulerogold(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2020
sinkhole:
This is Nigerian used, I no wan buy! Make una no try convince me.
Had it being London used, I for buy am wink smiley

Sir.. Engine of the jet is still intact, i give you 20years Guarantee!

As for the body, you can change the case and make it as clean as a London use.

All accessories are available.
follow come charger , earpiece and USB cord.

Please buy from us at a discount rate... our promo is on .

We have lots of bills to offset at the moment.
The Chinese keep calling for their money.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Golan007: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
get real 200 million unproductive humans called Nigerians that cannot produce toothpicks, rice and poultry but want to depend on small thailand of 20m people to feed them .....we musy learn the hard way ....u told u we produce oil ....the white men are drilling oil while Nigerians are collecting loyalties ......Lazy bunch...to refine the oil bam black people cannot.....if the drilling was done by NNPC it would have collapsed....

You have made more sense in these few lines than most people have on this forum.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
no

I believe u n ur family are part of the unproductive 200 million Nigerians.

do u know how many business have closed down because of the govt policy?

the you know how many business are struggling and have collapsed due to lack of infrastructure and harsh operating environment?

do you know what business men go through to get loans and how dis so called loans further destroy their business due to high cost of operations?

u should go to o the banking sector n see how businesses are struggling to repay loans dey collected just to remain in operation, not that these funds were misused but business policy n environment.

take for instance the money Opay(Google) invested in Nigeria only for the govt to place a ban on the business, to become a transporter in Lagos u spend a lot to start up.

if u don't know what to say crawl back into ur bed, Nigerians are not unproductive, dey are one of the most hard-working people u can find on earth.

I believe u don't hustle dats y u don't see d 100s of artisans trouping out every morning to do their thing.

do you know how many farms have been abandoned due to issues beyond the owners, in other same countries farmers n industrialist are encouraged but in ur country u kill d business, see innoson motors u don't encourage Dem, but see China dey encourage their own hence u see China producing things similar to other products.

have u produced anything or done business In ur life?

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by kingreign(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Philadelphia:
Heavenlybang
Gazzuzz
Kingreign
Nurey

Please come and help me compare this private jet with a 2010 Toyota Corolla in terms of luxury, fuel economical and resale value. Also, which one is more reliable.

I like the jet more but my mechanic said the parts are only available at Ladipo. embarassed

Buy tipper 911 Gongoro. It's the best. It doesn't spoil.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by AdmissionGetEas: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Evidence of RECESSION...
Nigerians, huge debt await in the future

Check my signature for IJMB and JUPEB Registration
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by ahiboilandgas: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2020
IFNOTGOD:
no

the you know how many business are struggling and have collapsed due to lack of infrastructure and harsh operating environment?

do you know what business men go through to get loans and how dis so called loans further destroy their business due to high cost of operations?

u should go to o the banking sector n see how businesses are struggling to repay loans dey collected just to remain in operation, not that these funds were misused but business policy n environment.

take for instance the money Opay(Google) invested in Nigeria only for the govt to place a ban on the business, to become a transporter in Lagos u spend a lot to start up.

if u don't know what to say crawl back into ur bed, Nigerians are not unproductive, dey are one of the most hard-working people u can find on earth.

I believe u don't hustle dats y u don't see d 100s of artisans trouping out every morning to do their thing.

do you know how many farms have been abandoned due to issues beyond the owners, in other same countries farmers n industrialist are encouraged but in ur country u kill d business, see innoson motors u don't encourage Dem, but see China dey encourage their own hence u see China producing things similar to other products.

just take a look at your house and point out what item is produced by Nigerian ...they u understand what production mean .....no buying and selling Chinese made items oooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by AngelicBeing: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

This further proves that you are a pretensive Hypocrite with zero honour.

I don't care about ban from mods. After all, ban is made for man. tongue

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.
Chai, savages everywhere wink
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Soulsymbol99: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Na dem go still buy am frm backyard @ very cheap rate undecided
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by suremanpatriot: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2020
tellime how mush last last,gaskia mana wink
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by freeborn02: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

But you know that it is a woman behind that handle? It's not a man. That is why her talk is one kind.

No, it is a man. In fact, we know his real name
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by slivertongue: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2020
presidential kabukabu
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Amspecial: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2020
don't mind that foolish boy he has many the one he uses now to disturb people is silverorgold very stupid noise maker
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by eraj4real: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2020
This is not about hating GEJ, but by this report, 3 jets were purchased under his tenure

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Micmuzac: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
it's Nigerian use so I will bid in naira and Kobo, otherwise this government is an hypocrite, but I know they are
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by oneTIMEman(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2020
This country is forever doomed
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by bhella10: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

If it's not Buhari it's Tinubu now its mannabbgrills you put your frustration on na wa for ona

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2020
That jet is unsaleable, it is the same jet they tried to sell in 2016. The manufacturer has folded up no parts, nobody wants it.

They should just scrap it because it has no value in except for its engines.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by freeborn02: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
bhella10:
If it's not Buhari it's Tinubu now its mannabbgrills you put your frustration on na wa for ona

We are different.

Your life is fashioned to worship politicians. But me, I know politicians are supposed to serve the people and not to be worshipped.

You should snap out of your mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by nedekid: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
IFNOTGOD:
no

Dont mind the chalatant. He must be a civil servant ie government pickin. Collecting salaries, pension etc for doing nothing. They are the same people that will claim to regulate and kill people's businesses without them being able to run any. See them in aviation ministry regulating airlines yet cannot run a national carrier, in shipping yet cannot run a national shipping line. In farming but cannot run a farm. Regulating oil industry players but cannot run a refinary.
As I have always said. Civil servants are the problem of this country!
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by lawalosky(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

he is a dead brain

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by thunder74(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Golan007:

Even at 1 million Naira, can you afford it?
It is better to mind what one says on the internet especially to those you have never met. Let me help you out so that you can use your tongue to count your teeth. I joined Nairaland since 2007 and before then, I was already a successful Lawyer and employer of labour. Kindly add the 13 years to my exploits, you will know if I could pay N1,000,000. or $1,000,000.00 if the bid is transparent and open.

On a lighter note, if you need a job, let me know and always remember that everyone on Nairaland are not kids, youth or unemployed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.