Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale (53825 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Muftimenk: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Kingscee:
Oyibo people no gree borrow this criminals money again, now na our properties don wan begin self, Hausas and Yorobbers don finish this country for no reason
are u normal coz
u sound abnormal

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Bellotelli: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Good development... At least these are some of the things Nigerians have been yearning for. But trust some people, they will still complain grin

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by HabaHaba: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Will send one of my boys to check that up... Need to add one more to my fleet...

I love to see people dream BIG.

Guy, you may not know what is around the corner since your thoughts are already on the path of greatness.

Keep up the dream bro! It all starts with a dream.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by uuzba(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Na this kind tuke-tuke plane O.
9 passengers only.
No be that one wey OP put for picture.
OP own dey carry 100 people or more.

Person go write story, come put misleading picture.

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by stabilizer: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2020
The crash of Nigeria is the beginning of new nations. Xplosion is needed ASAP!
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by mattmogan88: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by uuzba(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Charleys:
Na like this wey things don bad reach?
Pikin never waka finish, E don dey fly
What do you expect?
Shakara must End na!?
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by PussyOdour(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

This further proves that you are a pretensive Hypocrite with zero honour.

I don't care about ban from mods. After all, ban is made for man. tongue

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.

I love this

God bless you this morning sir!

6 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by WarCat: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Ask Jesus to save you if you believe the picture (the gospel)

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by AbuAeesha: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.
this is serious, wetin mannabqgrills no go see for NL
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Mcreloaded(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Miosendyin:
You are same person oga

LOL
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by AnanseK(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2020
bigseank:
may we never see this type of buhari government again, how i wish i can turn back the hands of time

To impunity corruption and incompetence?
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by HabaHaba: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

Bro why are you stressing yourself about , the dead meat seller. He actually doesn't comment on posts anymore 'cause his brain has been clouded by the smoke coming from his grill - occupational hazard. That's why you no longer see him chant "Sai Baba" or God bless Buhari, our Daddy.

As it stands, the light on his phone screen is brighter than his sense of reasoning.

JESU!!! See bad mouth of the Century O!!
Kai, guy I don dey tremble for your mouth. I go avoid wetin go make me find your trouble. Chei!

MannaQBBGrill is in serious trouble now.

Lemme wait & see if he will say anything with his fake Monikers.

4 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

Can you add something to nothing?
There is no National Carrier, so what fleet will they add it to?

4 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by CodeTemplar: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2020
The one their daughters use for photoshoot or which?

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by chipet67(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2020
One of them in the government will use public funds to buy it.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by nedekid: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

He thinks people are stupid to fall for his pranks. I wonder who is his right senses considered him a social media influencer to be paying him 30k. That person needs his head examined.

5 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Yoighaman(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Nigerians are quick to forget....have we forgotten so soon? How the country was brought to her knees by rogues for 16 years? How fed up everybody were and yearned for change?

For those who believe in the bible- What we are experiencing is akin to the Israelites wanting to return to 'Egypt' after their liberation, but hell NO, Nigeria would not go back to 'Egypt', we will keep marching forward until we reach the promised land, no matter how tough that is.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by 4four(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by amaks: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Wrong picture
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by lkillbrokehoes: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2020
One pastor will buy it
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by folarr(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

Dude.....

They can't add a Business Jet to an Airline, it only seats nine people
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by nedekid: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Miosendyin:
You are same person oga

He is only fooling himself.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by thesmallgod(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

They should add something that can only take less than 15 people as part of national carrier ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by toprealman: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2020
With the bad roads......why won't they sell it. They should add Adams Oshimole as an incentive to woo customers.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by nedekid: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
The presidency collects money in dollars but ask nigerians to save their money in Naira. Dollar accounts are now useless, go to the bank to withdraw your dollar, the bank wants you take it dollar equivalent at their own lower rate. Who dey f00l who?

When Nnamdi kalu call you ewedu zoogerians monkeys and baboons, he is even elevating you. grin grin
I think it is if you were transfered dollar into your Dom acct you will get naira. But if you deposited cash into it, you get cash when withdrawing.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by limeta(f): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
This for sale na scam
Buhari family wants to keep it for themselves
Pretend to sell but its taqiyya fool the people
Bye bye plane

This people are billionaires already but just cant help themselves
Aisha want Aisha get

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Eriggs: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2020
thesmallgod:

They should add something that can only take less than 15 people as part of national carrier ?
abi o,
no be anybody wey dey comment for here dey alright now. u get time reply am sef
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Eriggs: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2020
folarr:

Dude.....
They can't add a Business Jet to an Airline, it only seats nine people
abi o,
no be anybody wey dey comment for here dey alright now. u get time reply am sef.
dey comment blindly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.