Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale (53783 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Kemanwana(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin
Rugaria:
Will send one of my boys to check that up... Need to add one more to my fleet...
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Golan007: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2020
thunder74:

It is better to mind what one says on the internet especially to those you have never met. Let me help you out so that you can use your tongue to count your teeth. I joined Nairaland since 2007 and before then, I was already a successful Lawyer and employer of labour. Kindly add the 13 years to my exploits, you will know if I could pay N1,000,000. or $1,000,000.00 if the bid is transparent and open.

On a lighter note, if you need a job, let me know and always remember that everyone on Nairaland are not kids, youth or unemployed.

Lawyer that can't spell loser?

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by mfm04622: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
bigseank:
may we never see this type of buhari government again, how i wish i can turn back the hands of time
Nigerians complained that the Presidential fleet has too many planes. FG said they will reduce. They gave some to the airforce and now selling one and you are still complaining?
Is there anything this govt will do that you won't complain about?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Chirowman(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by FA13(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

This further proves that you are a pretensive Hypocrite with zero honour.

I don't care about ban from mods. After all, ban is made for man. tongue

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.

The mannabbqgrill guy is a fool period.

3 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by chaloskyx: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
its not by putting jet cut you over head costs salaries and allowances of ministers senators and governors. you know the problem but choose to ignore
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
bigseank:
may we never see this type of buhari government again, how i wish i can turn back the hands of time

Too late...
let's pray to survive this to the end.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by thunder74(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Golan007:

Lawyer that can't spell loser?

Thanks, corrected.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by AbuAeesha: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kwara1stson:
that dimwit is constituting public nuisance
lolz,seems all eyes on him
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Miracle1991: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

Lies.
Where did Aisha, of the other room, get the money for her Dubai travel during Covid-19 restrictions
maybe u thought Aisha is from a poor family or maybe you thought the northerners treat their female children like slaves the moment their father died just a s ipob treat their female children.
Aisha can buy you.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by mikmash(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
thunder74:

It is better to mind what one says on the internet especially to those you have never met. Let me help you out so that you can use your tongue to count your teeth. I joined Nairaland since 2007 and before then, I was already a successful Lawyer and employer of labour. Kindly add the 13 years to my exploits, you will know if I could pay N1,000,000. or $1,000,000.00 if the bid is transparent and open.

On a lighter note, if you need a job, let me know and always remember that everyone on Nairaland are not kids, youth or unemployed.
Sir help me with a job. Please I know it's not my call. But help me if you can. God blessings.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by earnit3: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by BRATISLAVA: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

No, it is a man. In fact, we know his real name

Ok. I said that because it's always saying it's a woman, and it mentioned someone to that effect. And sometimes the way it posts and can be very petty shows it is awoman. I noticed it's a feminist from certain of its posts. So it could be female.

If it's a man, then it's lying about being a barbeque owner. Just a stipend collector.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by goodheart02(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

This further proves that you are a pretensive Hypocrite with zero honour.

I don't care about ban from mods. After all, ban is made for man. tongue

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.

TKO
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by freeborn02: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Ok. I said that because it's always saying it's a woman, and it mentioned someone to that effect. And sometimes the way it posts and can be very petty shows it is awoman. I noticed it's a feminist from certain of its posts. So it could be female.

If it's a man, then it's lying about being a barbeque owner. Just a stipend collector.

Yeah. His name is Felix Terungwa from Benue State
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Yinkus009: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
That’s good to know. For anyone in business and you need a bank that can help you deal efficiently with your online reaction then FCMB is the bank for you. Enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by goldmatrix(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
...after his daughter has overused it? She even use it to shoot movies. Soiled..

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by anonimi: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
maybe u thought Aisha is from a poor family or maybe you thought the northerners treat their female children like slaves the moment their father died just a s ipob treat their female children.
Aisha can buy you.

So why did she not buy nomination form for her husband
And fly commercial instead of our presidential jet that the husband promised not to use?
Wife and husband liars.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220187_img11010123498002_jpeg_jpeg62c874903b6f8a5c196c046ea4a90862

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Miracle1991: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

So why did she not buy nomination form for her husband
And fly commercial instead of our presidential jet that the husband promised not to use?
Wife and husband liars.

did Atiku buy his nomination form? Is Atiku poor?
Just shut up if you don't know anything about politics please.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by BRATISLAVA: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

Yeah. His name is Felix Terungwa from Benue State
Isn't that o.m.enka?
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by freeborn02: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Isn't that o.m.enka?
Only God knows how many monikers he has

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Banmeallday: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Failed nation and a failed people who for some CRAZY reason bought into the British lie of Nigger Area Territories
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by maxzzo1(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Na Nigerian used so it will be cheap we can start bargaining 100k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.