Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale (53822 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Finnese001: 4:53am On Sep 24, 2020
grin
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by optimus106(m): 4:54am On Sep 24, 2020
bigseank:
may we never see this type of buhari government again, how i wish i can turn back the hands of time

grin grin

You don enter be say you don enter,commot e no easy...

You must be one of those die hard Buhari supporters that year,how market?

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Oyibo people no gree borrow this criminals money again, now na our properties don wan begin sell, Hausas and Yorobbers don finish this country for no reason

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by realstars: 4:58am On Sep 24, 2020
And The Cabal Member Willl Buy It.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Med oo
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Iceberg3: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

Bro why are you stressing yourself about , the dead meat seller. He actually doesn't comment on posts anymore 'cause his brain got burnt due to occupational hazard. That's why you no longer see him chant "Sai Baba" or God bless Buhari, our Daddy.

As it stands, the light on his phone screen is brighter than his sense of reasoning.

Shattap!!!! We know you very well....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by ignis: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2020
ursullalinda:
Can someone remind me the promise this scam government made to us about presidential jet?.

I have forgotten.
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by VirginSearcher(m): 5:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Maybe na Niger Republic go buy since that is Buhari's real place of origin

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 24, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Nobody is buying anything.Keep your private jet.Mumu people.
EFCC is already waiting for the BUYER

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by AuroraB(f): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2020
bigseank:
may we never see this type of buhari government again, how i wish i can turn back the hands of time
You obviously campaigned, fought battles and consequently voted for him grin
A lot of people are your matter in prayers lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Yankee101: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Naija don broke finish

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Collins9156(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2020
His family want to buy them
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Luckydubby7(m): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Hmm
Apc government self
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by hmohammed(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

This further proves that you are a pretensive Hypocrite with zero honour.

I don't care about ban from mods. After all, ban is made for man. tongue

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.

May this mans wahala no send you to early grave

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by rovher: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Rugaria post=94243313]Will send one of my boys to check that up... Need to add one more to my fleet...[/q
Sharp... Naso ...

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Rebuke: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2020
splashbaby:
Useless and 419 government... You banned rice and chicken importation because you claim we can produce it here in Nigeria...but you kept importing petroleum products even though we can produce them here in Nigeria as the 5th largest oil producer in the world with third largest installed capacity refineries in Africa. You pass the buck of your failure year in year out as susbsidy to the ordinary Nigerians that are not part of your failure. It's time Nigerians change it for them all. Imagine Nigeria importing petroleum products from Brazil and Niger Republic.

This is a exactly what some blind people supporting Buhari failed to see.

Imagine banning importation of rice and other basic commodities Nigerians feed on daily in the name of encouraging productivity but failed to do so with oil. Isn't that even supposed to be the major area of focus?

All of their policies have direct and negative impact on Nigerians......this government is slow abeg.

3 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by rovher: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2020
sinkhole:
This is Nigerian used, I no wan buy! Make una no try convince me.
Had it being London used, I for buy am wink smiley
Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by rovher: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2020
strangest:
I go like send my mechanic to check the engine and brain box
Loool

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by SeniorZato(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Will send one of my boys to check that up... Need to add one more to my fleet...
Na so you go form sotaaay. Person way suppose help you for life go the call you chairman

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by simple250: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2020
And buhari has approved rail project from Nigeria to Niger Republic...

E don set o

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Miosendyin: 5:46am On Sep 24, 2020
You are same person oga

Mcreloaded:

For your information the griller has the highest number of shares in naira land, the grillers total number of shares is 4 times more than the total number of shares on nairaland as at present.
If the likes and shares have any meaning then my conclusion on the griller is as good as yours.

9 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Juliusmomoh: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Will send one of my boys to check that up... Need to add one more to my fleet...
Send me boss

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Mouthpis(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2020
The Federal gov't should put LIE MOHAMMED up for sale...

Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
The same aircraft they promised to add to national carrier. Buhari has a love for failed promises.

Mannabbgrills, you can't hide anymore. We know you are also the one using Eriggs as alternative moniker.

You make it looks as if Eriggs is someone supporting your comment or defending your position, whereas you and errigs are the same person. You pretend as if you don't reply to mentions, whereas you are using Eriggs to reply.

One thing I know is that you are dishonourable. You are as morally decayed as any other morally dirty thing out there.

All those sanctimonious long posts you make are empty and you are only seeking for likes, like a man suffering from chronic depression.

Mentioning your name and Integrity or dignity together in the same sentence is an aberration.
You've said it all. He purposely quotes those who talk on threads even when they are not talking to him just to seek validation and likes.

7 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

Bro why are you stressing yourself about , the dead meat seller. He actually doesn't comment on posts anymore 'cause his brain has been clouded by the smoke coming from his grill - occupational hazard. That's why you no longer see him chant "Sai Baba" or God bless Buhari, our Daddy.

As it stands, the light on his phone screen is brighter than his sense of reasoning.
Lmao... now sounds like a wailer in some of his posts. I read one where he criticised Buhari and I thought his account had been hacked

6 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Lanretoye(m): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2020
why can’t we quote all bids in our 5naira bill,instead of USD...mad people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Brushstrokes20: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Useless govt of self serving thieves and scammers!
Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by DiagnoPolitics: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2020
The presidency collects money in dollars but ask nigerians to save their money in Naira. Dollar accounts are now useless, go to the bank to withdraw your dollar, the bank wants you take it dollar equivalent at their own lower rate. Who dey f00l who?

When Nnamdi kalu call you ewedu zoogerians monkeys and baboons, he is even elevating you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Orubebe01: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2020
How can I buy what buhari has used? God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Muftimenk: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:

chai mai suya don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by Antoeni(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo Market dey Ooo
Fairly Used Jet for Sale

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale by originalprof: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2020
The Country must be different. they cannot give a local airline company in Nigeria as an executive jet on LEASE. since it is meant for only 9 persons. Some Governors and businessmen can do business on it, that could change Nigeria. I never knew buhari sells planes oo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.