Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test (396 Views)

Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by BluntNigerian: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
I am going to openly congratulate President Buhari of the Ondo Governorship Election passes the Basic Credibility and Transparency Tests.. I will also officially Include “Free, Fair, Credible, and Transparent Elections” as one of his best Achievements.
No Matter Who Emerges the winner of the Ondo Governorship Election which comes up on the 10th of October 2020, I will continue to keep my usual tabs on the indices for ascertaining the levels of credibility and transparency of the election; most of which is:
1. The amount of violence and disruptions during and after voting would determine how Free (or not) the election is.
2. The amount of rigging, vote-buying, and manipulations of results would determine the Fairness and the Credibility of the election.
3. The Prompt release of all the lower-levels details of the results by the INEC would determine the Transparency of the election.

Let Nobody think that once APC loses in an election, then the election is free and fair.
NO.
There are lots of indices which actually pull together to make elections free and fair.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by BluntNigerian: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2020
I stand for what is good and what is right.
I don't take sides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by Sammy07: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2020
that's why you're blunt Nigeria cool
I no Ondo election will be free and fair. but I no trust Agboola and Aketi boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Aketi is a goal all the way 4+4=8, Jegede scored 888 in primary election mean alot, center 8, north 8, south 8 that's the code
Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by 4teenblaq: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2020
let it be just free and fair .
Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by BluntNigerian: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:
that's why you're blunt Nigeria cool

I no Ondo election will be free and fair.
but I no trust Agboola and Aketi boys
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Buhari wants it to be Free and Fair.. I know that one..
But the powers in Ondo are very desperate and aggressively preparing for whatever it takes to win this election..
The Recent Fire at the State INEC Office is a good example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by BluntNigerian: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Seun
Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by BluntNigerian: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: I Will Congratulate Our President If Ondo Election Passes Transparency Test by BluntNigerian: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Pdp, 2020 Congress. / Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? / #endsars: IGP Gives Update On Reform Of Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.