Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (35867 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by edoairways: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2020
seunmsg:

You don't know what you are talking about.
Of course I know what am talking grin grin grin grin. I got to know about nairaland via those emails
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by rolams(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Governing Lagos with a plumbing brain
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by farem: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2020
tobechi74:
[s]Before Tinibu promoteed you're and became your Godfather. You obey him gr udginhly don't you?
[/s]
https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/09/how-not-to-obey-your-parents/

Disjointed, incoherent and scattered thoughts. Try and gather yourself together first before you comment
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by oyinda1599(f): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Contacts me for your skin and haircare products. 07052209101.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by suremanpatriot: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2020
no bi only yu na my broda,me i once workd as brcklayr buildin total fuel stations in lag grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by naturefellow(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Motivational speaker, we don hear!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by seunmsg(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
edoairways:

Of course I know what am talking grin grin grin grin. I got to know about nairaland via those emails

I am not the owner of Nairaland.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by madjune(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2020
One god father was a motor park tout years ago too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by frog12: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2020
he MEANS he was an
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by zoedew: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2020
i will be disappointed if nigerian cartoonists don't start cartooning sanwoolu in plumber's garb henceforth!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Bluntemperor: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2020
abayomi27:
It's easier to narrrate the past when you're made. Na God do am for you sir.

Yes,he was being factual as many would only wants to hear the politics side.
The govr is just telling them -your handiwork will help you in life,but with great Zeal for education,you are balanced.
In America today,you must produce first,then learn Marketing of your products to the World!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Mayokun2019: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2020
So?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Stillthebest: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2020
tobechi74:
Before Tinibu promoteed you and became your Godfather. You obey him with hesitation don't you?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/09/how-not-to-obey-your-parents/

I had always thought bloggers are intelligent and smart good thinkers. How old are you? You think there's a sensse in what you just wrote right?

No matter how one gets to particular position in life, such a person had, in the past paid a great due which must have come in pains and later to gains.

You as a blogger if tomorrow a President appoints u as a media SA or info minister, or a state commissioner of info, would u not say u started your journey of journalism as a WordPress hustler?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by tobechi74: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Stillthebest:

I had always thought bloggers are intelligent and smart good thinkers. How old are you? You think there's a sensse in what you just wrote right?

No matter how one gets to particular position in life, such a person had, in the past paid a great due which must have come in pains and later to gains.

You as a blogger if tomorrow a President appoints u as a media SA or info minister, or a state commissioner of info, would u not say u started your journey of journalism as a WordPress hustler?
, I am sure you didn't read the article. Readbit again abdvtryvti understand
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by JastSiryin(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Never despise the days of little beginnings.
Yeah true. That is what gives these politicians the impetus to enrich themselves at our expense. Afterall they "suffered" for it angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Artisappng: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
That's a good move from the governor.
We need more efficient skills acquisition centers in Nigeria.

If you are a plumber anywhere in Nigeria, kindly visit the link below to get access to more customers. Thousands of Nigerians are finding it difficult to find you. It will cost you absolutely nothing to register.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
No wonder
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yet no water in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by udemzyudex(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
How old is he?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by Chimeluv(f): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Every Nigerian Politician has a GRASS to GRACE Story
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago by josite: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Is he now better than a plumber?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs / Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.