Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding (749 Views)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by LePrezident(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2020

A young Nigerian man who could not afford the kind of flamboyant wedding his fiancée was pestering him for decided to devise a way to falsify his blood group type so as to throw impediments in the way of the supposed marriage.

The man who identifies on Twitter as Okoye Agulu took to the micro blogging site to disclose that his lover demanded 5 million Naira (almost 13,000 dollars) for just their upcoming wedding event.

According to him, the supposed fiancée demanded a 4 million Naira wedding of him, and also, he is obliged to give her 1 million Naira to plan her “Asoebi” and other wedding expenses.

And once Okoye Agulu realized that the expenses being asked of him were above his pay grade, and it appeared that he had already committed and saw no way to opt-out of the relationship, he decided to go to a hospital to forge a medical report, claiming he was AS, so they couldn’t marry since she is actually of the AS blood group.

Much as it sounds unconventional, it worked for him anyway.

“I once dated this girl, she told me that we will do 4Million Naira wedding, I will deposit 1million in her account for wedding expenses and also she will sell asoebi cloth. To cut d story short, I went to the hospital and forged medical report that I am AS because she is AS. She cried, I cried We move,” Okoye Agulu wrote on Twitter.

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/man-fakes-blood-group-to-break-up-with-fiancee-who-wanted-lavish-wedding/
Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by Skyfornia(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
A man who is trampled to death by an elephant is a man who is blind and deaf.

~ African Proverb

grin grin Vuum ka nma karia statement.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by Frankicent(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
5M for wedding. At most the wedding would last for 6hours.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by robinso01(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Story of a wise man. No go dey do pass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by Graceboi1: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2020
The guy na real nigga. like my people usually say voooom Ka mma karia statement!!
Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by AmazingELixir: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin

Sense will not kill him
Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by ABOVEDELAW: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2020
IS HE TALKING OF BLOOD GROUP OR GENOTYPE HERE?
Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by Anoniemous: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by adajoe555: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Blood group or genotype

5miliion for what?.. the lady want to show off or what.
Re: Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding by akinloye19995: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2020
fable of a savvy woman. No betweens dey do pass yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Caught Up With Concubine / Yoruba Men Are My Kryptonite / Bride Calls Off Wedding After Groom Rejects Job To ‘rest’ While She Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.