Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. (6118 Views)

How Do You Know If A Father And Daughter Relationship Is Improper / 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away / 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by CruiseNg: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by CruiseNg: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
What's going on here?
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by Kemimarch16(f): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
What of we that we don't have father again,who will do that on out wedding day
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by CruiseNg: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
simplepee:
No Nigerian dads there grin grin. Strong men, they are good at hiding their emotions I swear.
Check again.

Cc: Rocktation, farano, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by vickyfrancis1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
I used to think my dad hated me until the day I was leaving for University... after packing and getting set to leave, he started praying for me and I saw him shed one or two... I vowed never to disappoint them. though I never make am yet, but I Dy pray make I get confirm job and shower them with the best in life. I no Dy use them joke. also one of the reasons I never gree settle down with any girl because I somehow know my resources can't foot my bills and that of my family and babe at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
this are white men,nigerian dads are usually happy when their liabilities daughters are leaving the house.
Happy like the Nigerian dad in this picture below, abi?

You people just come online to write rubbish because you have data and an internet enabled phone.

It's simple: when your liability of a daughter is getting married, invite DJ Scratchy to turnt up, but till then, don't come online to post crap until you have children of your own.

4 Likes

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by CosmicPhoenix: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
i understand your pain,keep wailing.

[s]
Ishilove:

Like in the Nigerian dad in this picture below, abi?

You people just come online to write rubbish because you data and an internet enable phone.

It's simple: when your liability of a daughter is getting married, invite DJ Scratchy to turnt up but till then, don't come online to write rubbish until you have children of your own.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by Liposure: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
My daughter
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by HomerTimpson: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2020
ladies, pls stop opening your legs before marriage in the name of LOVE & stupid relationship sad
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by ehinmowo: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2020
simplepee:
No Nigerian dads there grin grin. Strong men, they are good at hiding their emotions I swear.

NIgerian men are not a fan of crying (most)

I am not a fan of cry. Keep emotion at bay and you will be able to express your feelings in words.

I have never seen my dad cry b4. Though I have seen him in an unusual state b4. When his eyes were so red, there was no white color there. He left immediately to his chamber.
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by nams77: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2020
osamz007:
NO MATTER HOW YOU THINK SAY UR PARENTS WICKED THEM STILL GET LOVE FOR HEART
I tell you! That's why I pity some shidren here who says their parents were wicked and didn't love them.
If you see my shouting at my boy( occasionally grin) you will think I don't love him but let me not see him for two days first. The kind missing i will be missing him no be here. Though I tell him i love him everyday, and he knows I mean it

1 Like

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by Kessythegeek(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
I used to think my dad hated me until the day I was leaving for University... after packing and getting set to leave, he started praying for me and I saw him shed one or two... I vowed never to disappoint them. though I never make am yet, but I Dy pray make I get confirm job and shower them with the best in life. I no Dy use them joke. also one of the reasons I never gree settle down with any girl because I somehow know my resources can't foot my bills and that of my family and babe at the same time.

Alaye God go do am.

3 Likes

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by seanwilliam(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Father's love is real but that is not applicable to most naija family. Some father dey happy say their daughters dey comot for house grin
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by Saintmary(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Blingblings:
Why are all of them white men? does it mean black men don't show emotions too?
Hahaha

Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
this are white men,nigerian dads are usually happy when their liabilities daughters are leaving the house.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You may not be far from the truth brother..
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2020
sylve11:

The one that is most scolded is always most loved.......... cool
Hearing this for the first time, how certain or consistent is this statement?
Re: Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. by CruiseNg: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
More.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O / Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / Lust My Stepmom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.