Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers (13950 Views)

Top List Of Godfathers, Godsons Who Fought Supremacy Battles / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Wollykayb: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Please pull this news down from Nairaland.

There is no Godfather in Abia, it’s only in Lagos.

The Orjis are just Satanfather and the PDP plundered the states and made it a model of infrastructural failure because we the people of Abia love dirty environment and infrastructural decay.

We love the scenes below and we will make sure we liberate Lagos from Godfatherism to look exactly like Abia roads below!

Ever since Edo dismantled, degraded, reduced and disgraced your Lord and slave master Tinubu you've been displaying signs of depression.

Take it easy before you self destroy!

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Philipponzaghi: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Who will cry for Abia?

When are they going to break the yolk of PDP misgovernance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaImSQc1eTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V39_PxJQXvs

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by naija4life247: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2020
No, nah Tinubu matter make you carry for head

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by ritcha: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2020
I hope it will be better, slotxo I support everything for the best solution.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by oyatz(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

The Orjis are just Satanfather and the PDP plundered the states and made it a model of infrastructural failure because we the people of Abia love dirty environment and infrastructural decay.

We love the scenes below and we will make sure we liberate Lagos from Godfatherism to look exactly like Abia roads below!

Stop embarrassing the developers of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Are Abians willing to be liberated?
This one here is from Abia state, yet he is more interested in Lagos than his parents languishing in Abia state.

Look at Abians online. If they are not supporting Ikpeazu and TA Orji, they are supporting OUK. Are those the stubborn slaves you want to free?

Abians are stubborn slaves and they are not ready to be free. Let them die in slavery maybe the coming generations would have sense.

I laugh when an eternity slave like you guys from Lagos State speak about freedom.

Tah! If I hear say Tinubu free una from slavery......Bourdillon is his abode and Lagosians are his footstool and there's nothing you or anybody can do about that.

Look at this slave extra-ordinaire trying to free other people from slavery, abeg free yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Philipponzaghi: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2020
oyatz:

Stop embarrassing the developers of Lagos.

I’m scared they might say they don’t want to develop Lagos again if I continue to embarrass them.

But to be honest, Abia is hell on Earth!

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Philipponzaghi: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I laugh when an eternity slave like you guys from Lagos State speak about freedom.

Tah! If I hear say Tinubu free una from slavery......Bourdillon is his abode and Lagosians are his footstool and there's nothing you or anybody can do about that.

Look at this slave extra-ordinaire trying to free other people from slavery, abeg free yourself first.

Who will pray for Abia?

Is Godfatherism not even better than this decay and rot in Abia?

See how pigsty the environment look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gVcFGhN-YM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUcG_vIYNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmS3SlzTRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmJZ9NFrVZg

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Seventy7kings: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol... calm down man, you're gonna give some a$$holes headache this morning. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by WinLABSstores: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2020
We hope so angry
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Yebosola(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Igbos, I salute una, since yesterday una thread never pass 2nd page, una hypocrisy stinks to high heaven, if nah Lagos, u for don blow am up to 20 pages, shouting up and down like a headless chicken, this is your state oh, yet condoling TAOrji and his son, una b noise maker.

7 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2020
doctore212:
I need contact for Oloshos in Aba.

The ones I have seen so far they charge me plenty money for one round

so how much did she charge you
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2020
post=94280135:

But the best of roads in Nigeria are all in your state abi?!
Yeye dey smell!

Lagos have bad roads, norths have the best roads and some of the east.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Who will pray for Abia?

Is Godfatherism not even better than this decay and rot in Abia?

See how pigsty the environment look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gVcFGhN-YM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUcG_vIYNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmS3SlzTRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmJZ9NFrVZg

And who will rescue Lagosians from their Grand patron, Lord and slave master cum godfather a.k.a Jagabandits of Borgu.

This is Lagos, the state with the highest IGR yet nothing to show for all because one man in Bourdilion is at the helm of affairs despite leaving govt house since 13 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by toprealman: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Very easy job, cage the Adaelu man from Osisioma and TA Orji plus his son Ikuku.. Orji Uzor Kalu can be sorted out from the middle......if you know, you know.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Miosendyin: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2020
He is entitled to his opinion be it right or wrong just like you..

post=94280135:

But the best of roads in Nigeria are all in your state abi?!
Yeye dey smell!
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by ScotMisile: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
The Edo mantra can not walk in Abia ,because there is no God father in Abia state.

Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chiedonedoor(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2020
To end godfather in abia is a well come development, but the people have to decide, not people that have interest in seeking for political office.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Royalfurnitures: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2020
What we have in Abia are not mere godfathers but evil godfathers cos in done states the godfathers are a bit reasonable

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Onepeople: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

you are a big joker if you pretend not to know that most of this road you listed below and above are mostly so called federal roads, I am not in a bid trying to exonerate the past and current governors of their gross incompetence, but funny enough this is the sad situation of all Nigerians roads be it in Lagos or aba, but ABA seems to be in another level.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Petervictor: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Abia needs liberation from bad leaders, our leaders have sucked my state dry, I pray that God will yank off the shackles from the people of abia's eye to see clear.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Gotze1: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You no even get shame.

You want to liberate Ondo right, but your dirty abia does not need libration Hahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Goke7: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Yebosola:
Igbos, I salute una, since yesterday una thread never pass 2nd page, una hypocrisy stinks to high heaven, if nah Lagos, u for don blow am up to 20 pages, shouting up and down like a headless chicken, this is your state oh, yet condoling TAOrji and his son, una b noise maker.

that is how they are, they run away from their own problems to focus on other people's matter. I just think they have given up on their land and they are are ashamed of it. so sad

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by jUeLiZ: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

guy am eating abeg,,, what's it with all dis decay photos.. what point are you trying to prove,,tell us

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Gotze1: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

And who will rescue Lagosians from their Grand patron, Lord and slave master cum godfather a.k.a Jagabandits of Borgu.

This is Lagos, the state with the highest IGR yet nothing to show for all because one man in Bourdilion is at the helm of affairs despite leaving govt house since 13 years ago.
Onitsha, aba, umuahia are the word dirtiest places in the world.. World health organisation.

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by peesleem(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by steeltrust: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Edo don open der eyes grin

it long over due
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Which of your SE can we put side by side with Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: Nigeria Economy Is Rebounding Due To Preemptive Actions By PMB / FEC Holds Valedictory Session For Ocholi / FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.