Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,358 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers (13963 Views)

Top List Of Godfathers, Godsons Who Fought Supremacy Battles / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by olumide4christ: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
“ Udensi stated that one of greatest branches of Corruption is undue influence by Godfathers on whosoever they handpick to occupy any political position, he lamented how this factor has tremendously affected the overall advancement and economic development of Gods own state.”

This is Udensi confessing about Abia Godfatherism but his kinsmen ate only fixated outside their enclaves while Abia rots.

God is angry with Ikpeazu for enslaving Abians with Jazz coz how could a governor destroy a state this much and still got re-elected if not traditional power?

Abia is called the portrait of decay. But the people are too enslaved to PDP to see that their houses is burning.

WHO WILL CRY FOR ABIA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gVcFGhN-YM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUcG_vIYNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmS3SlzTRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmJZ9NFrVZg

Should I say I am surprised at this thread? Are Abians suddenly complaining about PDP perennial bad governance? I thought they made us believe that PDP was the best thing after sliced bread.
E be like say the love potion wey PDP give them don dey weak small small...LOL!

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by olumide4christ: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goke7:

that is how they are, they run away from their own problems to focus on other people's matter. I just think they have given up on their land and they are are ashamed of it. so sad

But they shout "Give us Biafra" every day. I ask myself, if really this people want Biafra, why the continuous mass exodus from their land to the lands of other people that they claim to be better than?
It really beats me..
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by olumide4christ: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

While Ibadan is known as the city of Brown ROOFS according to UN reports, 2020.

No one can explain why Ibadan as a capital city is still littered with brown ROOFS in 21st century.

Some attributed it to poverty, some say illiteracy while some say it's symbolic but at the end there's no concrete answer as to why a city like Ibadan is still plaqued by brown ROOFS.

If your Eastern land is really better than the Western and Northern lands, why do your people leave your land in droves to come to the Southwest and the North to work and do business? Why Why I say?

Try to be sincere for once. All is not well in the east. Business is not thriving or profitable in the east, if such were the case, we wouldn't have the Alaba International, Ladipo, Aspamda markets of this world in Lagos, majorly populated by Easterners. They would have stayed back home in the east and created such markets and we would have gone to the east to buy what we need. These facts are glaring for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
olumide4christ:

If your Eastern land is really better than the Western and Northern lands, why do your people leave your land in droves to come to the Southwest and the North to work and do business? Why Why I say?

Try to be sincere for once. All is not well in the east. Business is not thriving or profitable in the east, if such were the case, we wouldn't have the Alaba International, Ladipo, Aspamda markets of this world in Lagos, majorly populated by Easterners. They would have stayed back home in the east and created such markets and we would have gone to the east to buy what we need. These facts are glaring for all to see.

Igbo's have been known to be people who move from one place to another just like the Jews. Most of the Igbos you see in southwest and Northern part of Nigeria have parents who had lived there even before the civil war and it has little to do with lack of opportunity in South East.

Go to Onitsha and you'll see loads of top Igbo businesses established there. If there are no opportunities in the south east do you think that innoson motors headquarter will be situated in Nnewi, Onitsha and a host of other businesses?.

The problem with you guys is that most of you don't travel, you haven't been to the east all through your life and while in the comfort of your room, you'll be dishing out nonsense comments online.

Igbo's are independent and business minded individuals, we are not comfortable sitting in one place hence, the need to move and search for opportunities.

What about the Indians and Chinese that are coming into Nigeria to invest and set up businesses, are you now going to say they do so for lack of opportunity in their respective countries?

You need to stop limiting yourselves and start thinking outside the box in order to be successful. Opportunities abound in every nook and cranny of Nigeria but it takes ingenuity to see it. This is why an average Igbo person is different from others because of their enterprising and industrious nature.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Osaze007: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Abians are busy with Tinubu
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Whatever gibberish u wrote dere. Lemme jst assume u were referring to ur father

ezinụlọ gị na usoro ọmụmụ gị
ga-anwụ ọnwụ nhụsianya
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oracleforce:

[s]ezinụlọ gị na usoro ọmụmụ gị
ga-anwụ ọnwụ nhụsianya[/s]
Say hello to ur public vagina mother for me
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by olumide4christ: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Igbo's have been known to be people who move from one place to another just like the Jews. Most of the Igbos you see in southwest and Northern part of Nigeria have parents who had lived there even before the civil war and it has little to do with lack of opportunity in South East.

Go to Onitsha and you'll see loads of top Igbo businesses established there. If there are no opportunities in the south east do you think that innoson motors headquarter will be situated in Nnewi, Onitsha and a host of other businesses?.

The problem with you guys is that most of you don't travel, you haven't been to the east all through your life and while in the comfort of your room, you'll be dishing out nonsense comments online.

Igbo's are independent and business minded individuals, we are not comfortable sitting in one place hence, the need to move and search for opportunities.

What about the Indians and Chinese that are coming into Nigeria to invest and set up businesses, are you now going to say they do so for lack of opportunity in their respective countries?

You need to stop limiting yourselves and start thinking outside the box in order to be successful. Opportunities abound in every nook and cranny of Nigeria but it takes ingenuity to see it. This is why an average Igbo person is different from others because of their enterprising and industrious nature.

LOL...I have worked on project in the east and as a result, have been to Enugu and Anambra states on some occasions so I know what obtains there. I have traveled to the North West and North Central, so I am a bit well travelled. I know the stage of development in all the geopolitical zones of this country, except the North East, so I won't be deceived to think that there's something special about the East that makes it so well developed BUT yet it's people are constantly on a daily migration out of the place.
What you are trying hard to convince us is just like saying that Nigeria is such a wonderful nation similar to Dubai and the UAE but yet it's citizens will do anything including risking their lives passing through the Sahara desert to Libya and allowing themselves to be auctioned as slaves (I saw this live on CNN) so they can cross the Mediterranean Sea to migrate to Europe.

If all of you are fond of migrating to invest in other lands, who will now stay to develop the Biafra you have been agitating for, if you eventually get it?
In sane societies, when the people are extremely industrious and have sound business acumen, they use these good qualities to develop their lands. The Chinese and Indians you talked about first developed their countries to become among the topmost industrialized countries of the world before they began to export their expertise to other countries. When did Indians and Chinese start coming in droves to work in Nigeria? It's not more than 20 years ago. I have spent almost 40 years on earth, so I know. They had developed their countries before coming down here. That's what you people should do to your land in the East, too.

Tell us something else! The truth can never be hidden or covered up for long!

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
olumide4christ:

LOL...I have worked on project in the east and as a result, have been to Enugu and Anambra states on some occasions so I know what obtains there. I have traveled to the North West and North Central, so I am a bit well travelled. I know the stage of development in all the geopolitical zones of this country, except the North East, so I won't be deceived to think that there's something special about the East that makes it so well developed BUT yet it's people are constantly on a daily migration out of the place.
What you are trying hard to convince us is just like saying that Nigeria is such a wonderful nation similar to Dubai and the UAE but yet it's citizens will do anything including risking their lives passing through the Sahara desert to Libya and allowing themselves to be auctioned as slaves (I saw this live on CNN) so they can cross the Mediterranean Sea to migrate to Europe.

If all of you are fond of migrating to invest in other lands, who will now stay to develop the Biafra you have been agitating for, if you eventually get it?
In sane societies, when the people are extremely industrious and have sound business acumen, they use these good qualities to develop their lands. The Chinese and Indians you talked about first developed their countries to become among the topmost industrialized countries of the world before they began to export their expertise to other countries. When did Indians and Chinese start coming in droves to work in Nigeria? It's not more than 20 years ago. I have spent almost 40 years on earth, so I know. They had developed their countries before coming down here. That's what you people should do to your land in the East, too.

Tell us something else! The truth can never be hidden or covered up for long!

Which other truths do you want? Most Top Igbo business men and women have their businesses domiciled in the East, Onitsha and Nnewi to be precise.

Have you ever wondered why Nnewi is called the "Japan of Africa" ? Because it's a business hub of top Igbos. I gave you instances of how companies like Innoson motors and other Igbo owned companies have their headquarters in the east. One of the largest rice mill in Nigeria owned by Coscharis motors is is also situated in the East.

Talking about development in Lagos State, apart from the sea port and other federal govt built projets in Lagos, tell me what you have that is not obtainable in the East?

One thing you must understand is this; the Igbos are into import and export of goods and services hence, the influx of some Igbo businesses in Lagos as a result of the sea port there. Thank God, the ports in Rivers State, Delta state and Calabar are being revitalized and very soon businesses would definitely move to that region.

Let's be frank, apart from Lagos State, which other state in South West has a facelift? For your info, as a person born and bred in Lagos State, I've travelled to other south western states too. I visit Ogun State frequently, to be precise Lusada. What I witnessed in those areas of Ogun state is nothing to write home about. There was no sign of electric poles let alone electricity. The roads are a death trap to motorists that ply on that road on a daily basis.

You're talking like you're not a Nigerian. Everybody knows that the East is being marginalized as regards to Federal government infrastructures and interventions.

With the above stated, I believe a word is enough for the wise. There's need to be logical when making assertions.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

He blew his cover when he said his father does not like claiming being Yoruba. I kind of pity him, so much self hate and insanity in a single human
Sorry bro!!!
My dad denounced ur ODUDUA and that's it...

U want to force him to claim ur trash tribe

I have two other friends who hardly claim ur tribe.
Go to beer palours in lagos, they hardly play yoruba music. Can u explain why?
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Sorry bro!!!
My dad denounced ur ODUDUA and that's it...

U want to force him to claim ur trash tribe

I have two other friends who hardly claim ur tribe.
Go to beer palours in lagos, they hardly play yoruba music. Can u explain why?
Look omo Igbo, ask your fore fathers why they don't play Nauseating Igbo music In Lagos bars.

I am pass this, you, your imaginary Yoruba friends and dad can go f.uck your self in your 1 room apartment.

Have a bad day.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

.ị ga-ala n'iyi na usoro ọmụmụ gị
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

Look omo Igbo, ask your fore fathers why they don't play Nauseating Igbo music In Lagos bars.

I am pass this, you, your imaginary Yoruba friends and dad can go f.uck your self in your 1 room apartment.

Have a bad day.
Lool... Did one is in drrp pains.

U hardly hear yoruba song in yoruba beer parlor.
Poor pple. All ur pple re denying the tribe grin
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oracleforce:

.ị ga-ala n'iyi na usoro ọmụmụ gị
Take ur gibberish out of hear
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Take ur gibberish out of hear

The gibberish wey your mama talk wey take get a bastard child like you. . .
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lool... Did one is in drrp pains.

U hardly hear yoruba song in yoruba beer parlor.
Poor pple. All ur pple re denying the tribe grin
Okay dude. Thank God you started telling the truth. But why did you come here to lie about your fathers Nyanmiri root, just to troll, it is not worth.
Accept your cursed tribe as it is okay, we don't need nonentities, ritualist and future drug dealers in our ODUDUA COMMUNITY.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Resemblance246: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lool!!! Embittered soul!
Nobody wants to claim yoruba cos u guys re wallowing in poverty. Lazy tribe, u guys dnt want to work! Poverty will eat u up dude.

All u lazy bastards do is to walk around the street looking for container and tankers to extort money from. Even ur so called OPC group are now the main armed rubbers in the street. Very soon the useless amotekun lazy leopard will join the robbery gang.

Lazy bunch of motherfucker. Tell me which of the major market in lagos is dominated by yoruba

Street urchins! Poverty will deal with all of you one after the other.

Abi u expect to defend myself of how am not a tribalist U re a joker of the highest level. You are not my lecturer so I ain't defending sh*t.

Idiot who told you no one wants to claim Yoruba listen as for me I'm arrogantly Yoruba so go and hug transformer.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2020
marsman:

Okay dude. Thank God you started telling the truth. But why did you come here to lie about your fathers Nyanmiri root, just to troll, it is not worth.
Accept your cursed tribe as it is okay, we don't need nonentities, ritualist and future drug dealers in our ODUDUA COMMUNITY.
Na Epe man... He speaks ur idiotic language so fluently when the need arises.

U can report him to ur sango if it's hurting u...
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
chinchonglee:

Na Epe man... He speaks ur idiotic language so fluently when the need arises.

U can report him to ur sango if it's hurting u...

Na you and your fake papa know. He should speak is nauseating useless Igbo language in peace nobody is forcing him, i will gladly buy his identity as a Yoruba man if he is willing to sell, there are many foreigners begging to be part of Gods tribe. Pathetic liar.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
marsman:

Na you and your fake papa know. He should speak is nauseating useless Igbo language in peace nobody is forcing him, i will gladly buy his identity as a Yoruba man if he is willing to sell, there are many foreigners begging to be part of Gods tribe. Pathetic liar.
He is willing to sell please... Bring money!

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
chinchonglee:

He is willing to sell please... Bring money!

Say hello to my public vagina mother for me
No problem son have a good day.
Am not ready to be scammed by one igbo boy.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
marsman:

No problem son have a good day.
Am not ready that scammed by one igbo boy.
Bull like you.. u stay in ur shitty house and claim u knw everything.

Go n hustle nd be free frm poverty
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
chinchonglee:

Bull like you.. u stay in ur shitty house and claim u knw everything.

Go n hustle nd be free frm poverty
Typical Nyanmiri boy, embracing fraud.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
marsman:

Typical Nyanmiri boy, embracing fraud.
Fraud is bae. Yoruba fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Quizzed Over ‘Security Vote’ As Panel Battles Internal Cracks - The Cable / PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner / FG To Begin Collection Of Toll At Border Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.