Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers (13543 Views)

Top List Of Godfathers, Godsons Who Fought Supremacy Battles / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Gotze1:
Onitsha, abi, umuahia are the word dirtiest places in the world.. World health organisation.

While Ibadan is known as the city of Brown ROOFS according to UN reports, 2020.

No one can explain why Ibadan as a capital city is still littered with brown ROOFS in 21st century.

Some attributed it to poverty, some say illiteracy while some say it's symbolic but at the end there's no concrete answer as to why a city like Ibadan is still plaqued by brown ROOFS.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by OPPPS: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I laugh when an eternity slave like you guys from Lagos State speak about freedom.

Tah! If I hear say Tinubu free una from slavery......Bourdillon is his abode and Lagosians are his footstool and there's nothing you or anybody can do about that.

Look at this slave extra-ordinaire trying to free other people from slavery, abeg free yourself first.
A slave must be a slave. Name of the states in SE that has the human, infrastructure capacities like Lagos. You must lick your master ass

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by OPPPS: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

No one can explain why Ibadan as a capital city is still littered with brown ROOFS in 21st century.

Some attributed it to poverty, some say illiteracy while some say it's symbolic but at the end there's no concrete answer as to why a city like Ibadan is still plaqued by brown ROOFS.
A slave is always a slave. One would have thought Abia is a faction of New York city if one has not travelled out to see.
PDP really looted Una sense of reasoning.
Dirty pig

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

Which of your SE can we put side by side with Lagos?

Yeroba Muslim on the loose! Point one thing in Lagos that is not in South East. Abeg na beg I dey beg you. In terms of infrastructure or human capital.

Please don't delay, I'm patiently waiting for an answer.

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by OPPPS: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Yeroba Muslim on the loose! Point one thing in Lagos that is not in South East. Abeg na beg I dey beg you. In terms of infrastructure or human capital.

They have everything, hence, the reason they troop to Lagos every second.
Developer of the world

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by obyrich(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Bkayyy:
I support anything that will liberate Abia State from "the notorious ORJI's", so that the tiger of the east can be unleashed
I don't know who advised to join APC. This was the time for him to take over Abia with APGA. I doubt his sincerity though.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You want to liberate Lagos.
The question is, to which of your states in the east do you want to liberate Lagos to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2020
OPPPS:

A slave is always a slave. One would have thought Abia is a faction of New York city if one has not travelled out to see.
PDP really looted Una sense of reasoning.
Dirty pig

Just look at the woman in the picture below;

Can you see the look on her face?

Yes! She's saying to herself, Oloriburuku somebody, after looting Lagos back to back with Bullion Vans all he could give is one bottle of groundout oil ( Ororo).

Then take a look at Tinubu's face, can you also describe the look on his face?

Yeah! In his mind he's like; Una never see anything, by the time I finish with you people ehn.......hmmmm.....you all will regret coming into this world. Stupid slaves!

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2020
obyrich:

I don't know who advised to join APC. This was the time for him to take over Abia with APGA. I doubt his sincerity though.
What really offence has APC commited in SE?

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by mattmogan88: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Let it not audio libration

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2020
OPPPS:

They have everything, hence, the reason they troop to Lagos every second.
Developer of the world

Yes tripping into Lagos. You guys should be very glad that Igbos are coming here to better your lazy life's.

If only you know how much your lazy landlords charge us for rents then you won't be saying this rubbish in your mouth.

In Lagos alone, so many of your landlords rent out their house at exorbitant prices to Igbos and even to the extent of leasing out their own apartment while they sleep on the roofs and balconies.

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by smsinnigeria(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Leemekzy:
Abia has the worst road in SE. Orji uzo kalu, T.A Orji and Ikpeazu did nothing for the state.

Ikpeazu is doing massive road construction and rehabilitation in Abia state. Call someone in Aba or any other part of the state to confirm.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Be like say Abia nah Lagos for east
Both stuffers from God father
Nd the two get bad roads like mad.

(the worst roads in they country are in Eko nd maybe Aba, both island nd mainland bad roads everywhere)
Lagos is a death trap my brother
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2020
smsinnigeria:

Ikpeazu is doing massive road construction and rehabilitation in Abia state. Call someone in Aba or any other part of the state to confirm.
Massive roads? When the Ossisima fly over bridge he started in his first tenure has not been completed as we speak?
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lagos is a death trap my brother
From resident of Arochukwu in Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by karnap(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2020
if UK and US ban on Nigerian politician increase,there would be free and fair election in Nigeria.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Badonasty(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2020
lol...na wetin dey reign be this now
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by pquaver(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2020
No just Abia state alone. Delta state, Bayelsa state and even River state must be liberated from Godfatherism.. These states are not developing because Godfathers are kneeling on the neck of the citizen.. We need to say no to Godfatherism not lagos alone but Abia, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Adamawa, Enugu, Taraba. A select people cannot also determine who governs a state let the people decide and I think it is time some of these states try also other political parties not just pdp just like it is being said about lagos.. Since 1999 only one party have ruled these states.. It is time for change

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

From resident of Arochukwu in Abia state
I stay in lagos!
U block head
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Ibadan alone is half the size of Abia and more than half the size of Anambra. That explains why there is urban and sub-urban Ibadan. It is really a very big ancient city.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

I stay in lagos!
U block head
But you abandon your world class NY city in the east only to come and stay in a dilapidated environment like Lagos.
Definitely something must have gone wrong with you

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by DKERIAN(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2020
but u aren't the liberator
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

But you abandon your world class NY city in the east only to come and stay in a dilapidated environment like Lagos.
Definitely something must have gone wrong with you
Call all ur yoruba ancestors to come and chase me out na.

Or better still call Tinubu, Oluomo and all other yoruba touts to come and do something about it.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by CheGuevara101(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Ibadan alone is half the size of Abia and more than half the size of Anambra. That explains why there is urban and sub-urban Ibadan. It really a very big ancient city.

Please can you show us the urban and sub-urban pictures of Ibadan for education purposes.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Call all ur yoruba ancestors to come and chase me out na.

Or better still call Tinubu, Oluomo and all other yoruba touts to come and do something about it.
Yorubas live peacefully with their neighbours.l have nothing to benefit from your assumption.
However, your brothers in SE say they want to liberate Lagos.And from my own assessment, if you want to liberate something or someone, you take the person from lower level to higher level
The question now is, which of your higher level states in SE ,do your brothers want to move Lagos to

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

Yorubas live peacefully with their neighbours.l have nothing to benefit from your assumption.
However, your brothers in SE say they want to liberate Lagos.And from my own assessment, if you want to liberate something or someone, you take the person from lower level to higher level
The question now is, which of your higher level states in SE ,do your brothers want to move Lagos to
Lol... Guy
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Gotze1: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Argue that with WHO bro.

Meanwhile here is Awka the gold plated roof city

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by obyrich(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

What really offence has APC commited in SE?
You should be asking the people of South South this question. They have stamped out APC completely from their region.

You guys are fixated on South East while you have completely lost South South.

APC and APGA have equal stake in South East (20% each) while PDP has 60%. In Abia, APC has above 30% stake in the national assembly while APGA, a south eastern party, has none. Why are you fixated on South East.

What is the stake of APGA in South West? Is APGA not doing well in Anambra state? Why do you people in the south west regard APGA with derision? In what way did the party offend you?

You claim to hate PDP but you are in serious romance with the politicians that ruined Nigerian economy on the platform of PDP.

While you are busy being fixated on the South East, APC lost Oyo state to PDP. Soon you will lose ONDO.

Why are you even interested in the so-called poverty capital of the South

Are you a father Christmas?
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by guru90: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2020
100% Supported.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
obyrich:
You should be asking the people of South South this question. They have stamped out APC completely from their region.

You guys are fixated on South East while you have completely lost South South.

APC and APGA have equal stake in South East (20% each) while PDP has 60%. In Abia, APC has above 30% stake in the national assembly while APGA, a south eastern party, has none. Why are you fixated on South East.

What is the stake of APGA in South West? Is APGA not doing well in Anambra state? Why do you people in the south west regard APGA with derision? In what way did the party offend you?

You claim to hate PDP but you are in serious romance with the politicians that ruined Nigerian economy on the platform of PDP.

While you are busy being fixated on the South East, APC lost Oyo state to PDP. Soon you will lose ONDO.

Why are you even interested in the so-called poverty capital of the South

Are you a father Christmas?

And you have forgotten PDP lost Gombe to Apc.
The simple and saner question, you should sincerely ask yourself.
The 100000% dominance of PDP in SE, what has it really benefitted you in terms of development. PDP was in power for 16 yrs. What did SE gain from them.
Hypocrite shouting of godfatherism. In Abia, Orji imposed Ikpeazu on Una. Same Orji got a senatorial ticket in his name. He didn't stop there, Orji son is the speaker of Abia state, house of Assembly. Abaribe, the chief hypocrite has been in the corridor of power since 1999 from Deputy Gov to 4time Senator. You are not bothered about that

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Chizzychinny: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Edo na eye opener oo
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

I'm against tribalism.

But if u re angry that we igbos re in lagos please do something abt it. Call for a civil war let dem leave with immediate effect.

Wen this same igbos said the wanted to separate from ur zoo called Nigeria u guys(yoruba and hausa) were masturbating abt the issue. What do u guys want the Igbos to do for you
What crime did they commit
Is it their fault they re enterprising in nature
They av dominated u in ur own land. Jst deal with that.

My dad is actually yoruba and my mom igbo but I can never admit am a yoruba person. Even my dad never admits he is pure yoruba cos he stayed years in anambra.

Yoruba is a failure of a tribe.. churning out agberos asses day in day out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / ‘Blame 1999 Constitution For Lack Of Savings, Not Past Regimes’ – Akinyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.