Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers (13551 Views)

Top List Of Godfathers, Godsons Who Fought Supremacy Battles / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by obyrich(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

And you have forgotten PDP lost Gombe to Apc.
The simple and saner question, you should sincerely ask yourself.
The 100000% dominance of PDP in SE, what has it really benefitted you in terms of development. PDP was in power for 16 yrs. What did SE gain from them.
Hypocrite shouting of godfatherism. In Abia, Orji imposed Ikpeazu on Una. Same Orji got a senatorial ticket in his name. He didn't stop there, Orji son is the speaker of Abia state, house of Assembly. Abaribe, the chief hypocrite has been in the corridor of power since 1999 from Deputy Gov to 4time Senator. You are not bothered about that
The 100000% PDP dominance of SE only exists in your imagination. You cannot be holed up in Oshogbo and know if SE is developing or not. Please try and travel.

I am not comparing PDP and APC. You did not address my concern on why APGA cannot be tolerated in South West despite doing so well in Anambra, its pilot state.

You mentioned TA Orji and deliberately avoided Orji Kalu who brought TA Orji to power simply because he is now a chieftain in APC. I ask you why is APC in love with the so called bad people in PDP? Are you just accusing people without proof? TA Orji will be your darling if he joins APC tomorrow.

Your hypocrisy is screaming to high heavens.

You will lose ONDO soonest.

I am sure the people campaigning against APC, including the ones who hired a native doctor to fortify Billboard of PDP candidates, are from South East grin. Are they Igbos? Keep living in denial.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by MENELIIK: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Yeroba Muslim on the loose! Point one thing in Lagos that is not in South East. Abeg na beg I dey beg you. In terms of infrastructure or human capital.

Please don't delay, I'm patiently waiting for an answer.

Osu Jew, dont compare potopoto region with southwest

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

I'm against tribalism.

But if u re angry that we igbos re in lagos please do something abt it. Call for a civil war let dem leave with immediate effect.

Wen this same igbos said the wanted to separate from ur zoo called Nigeria u guys(yoruba and hausa) were masturbating abt the issue. What do u guys want the Igbos to do for you
What crime did they commit
Is it their fault they re enterprising in nature
They av dominated u in ur own land. Jst deal with that.

My dad is actually yoruba and my mom igbo but I can never admit am a yoruba person. Even my dad never admits he is pure yoruba cos he stayed years in anambra.

Yoruba is a failure of a tribe.. churning out agberos asses day in day out
And there are no agberos in the east? This is why we do not take people like you serious.
If your region is habitable enough, you will not be struggling to dominate other regions. Developer of the universe aka Obi

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Mindclinic: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
I want to say thanks to those that patronised me, thanks to those that encourage me with words of advise and not to "Never give up!", Thanks to those that insulted my drawing cause it also gave me the sense of being challenged, u can never avoid the fact that you aren't perfect and there is always a space for criticism u just have to accept and correct in a way u can and thanks to those that uplifted me financially because there are good and kind people that don't ask but give.
Love u all kiss
I will be posting my new batch of drawing make una sha patronise me i till need money to chop food smiley

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oblang(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
As long as it is pdp god father, their ppl are ok with it..

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by 1759ademola(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2020
So Igbos are also slaves in their own land Abia and they will be critizing Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Yeroba Muslim on the loose! Point one thing in Lagos that is not in South East. Abeg na beg I dey beg you. In terms of infrastructure or human capital.

Please don't delay, I'm patiently waiting for an answer.
Biggest economy in Nigeria, and third best in Africa, all those main land bridges, you get am?
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

I'm against tribalism.

But if u re angry that we igbos re in lagos please do something abt it. Call for a civil war let dem leave with immediate effect.

Wen this same igbos said the wanted to separate from ur zoo called Nigeria u guys(yoruba and hausa) were masturbating abt the issue. What do u guys want the Igbos to do for you

My dad is actually yoruba and my mom igbo but I can never admit am a yoruba person. Even my dad never admits he is pure yoruba cos he stayed years in anambra.

Lol, i have people that have being too anambra before, and i was told the touts at there motor pack is not different, if not much brutal than all those Nurtw goons, so stop the self righteousness. Two things why your Father doesn't want to claim his tribe.
1. He is a bastard, born of an Another father but forced on his own Father by his mother.
2. He is just all together pathetic, and a coward who has something he wants from the Igbos.

Keep defending your brothers, full blooded Igbo, that is what you are.

No true Son of ODUDUA can and will ever deny his fathers land no matter the state, Igbos use our names to collect visa to other countries.

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Mymiri people will avoid this thread like an Ebola patient....but if it is about Tinubu and Yoruba people, they will rush and die put like hot indomie noodles....
Yoruba adage says," the fowl wey no piss and shit, Nah him body he dey..." Abia State problem will forever remain with Abia people while the Lagos State problem will remain with Lagos people...

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Nyamiri people will avoid this thread like an Ebola patient....but if it is about Tinubu and Yoruba people, they will rush and die put like hot indomie noodles....
Yoruba adage says," the fowl wey no piss and shit, Nah him body he dey..." Abia State problem will forever remain with Abia people while the Lagos State problem will remain with Lagos people...
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by DEROX: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

I'm against tribalism.

just answer the goddam question which of your state do you want Lagos to be like since you want to liberate it lol

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by 1759ademola(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2020
oyatz:

Stop embarrassing the developers of Lagos.
I remember when I was in Ipob region, once their vaginal people hear that you are from Lagos, you will not rest. They want to Bleep life out of you and can do anything to migrate with you to Lagos.
Ipob's land never good, if it's good, Ipobians will not travel to their London(Lagos).
They were even the worst hit in South Africa because dem no dey siddon their home.

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

I'm against tribalism.

You are clear evidence of a bad upbringing...hiding under tribal narcism to unleashed your terror and venom...and this is a shame for the parent that brought you up...
You said your mother is a Yoruba tribe....and you are denigrating the Yoruba race...
What are the moral and cultural values she built on you why you are growing up...she failed woefully...i will be glad if you can show her this comments if she will be proud or disgust about you. You are products of a fail marriage or conjugal.

Tueh. ....

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2020
Oracleforce:

You are clear evidence of a bad upbringing...hiding under tribal narcism to unleashed your terror and venom...and this is a shame for the parent that brought you up...
You said your mother is a Yoruba tribe....and you are denigrating the Yoruba race...
What are the moral and cultural values she built on you why you are growing up...she failed woefully...i will be glad if you can show her this comments if she will be proud or disgust about you. You are products of a fail marriage or conjugal.

Tueh. ....
Lool!!! Embittered soul!
Nobody wants to claim yoruba cos u guys re wallowing in poverty. Lazy tribe, u guys dnt want to work! Poverty will eat u up dude.

All u lazy bastards do is to walk around the street looking for container and tankers to extort money from. Even ur so called OPC group are now the main armed rubbers in the street. Very soon the useless amotekun lazy leopard will join the robbery gang.

Lazy bunch of motherfucker. Tell me which of the major market in lagos is dominated by yoruba

Street urchins! Poverty will deal with all of you one after the other.

Abi u expect to defend myself of how am not a tribalist U re a joker of the highest level. You are not my lecturer so I ain't defending sh*t.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

Lol, i have people that have being too anambra before, and i was told the touts at there motor pack is not different, if not much brutal than all those Nurtw goons, so stop the self righteousness. Two things why your Father doesn't want to claim his tribe.
1. He is a bastard, born of an Another father but forced on his own Father by his mother.
2. He is just all together pathetic, and a coward who has something he wants from the Igbos.

Keep defending your brothers, full blooded Igbo, that is what you are.

[s]No true Son of ODUDUA can and will ever deny his fathers land no matter the state, Igbos use our names to collect visa to other countries.[/s]

Sorry! Your "ODUDUA" is useless and failed him woefully and he denounced being part of its descendants.
Thieves! Agbero!!

Go n hustle and liberate ur miserable family out of the poverty they re suffering now.
So mom is f*cking different men for 1k because ur useless dad failed to hustle
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

And there are no agberos in the east? This is why we do not take people like you serious.
If your region is habitable enough, you will not be struggling to dominate other regions. Developer of the universe aka Obi
We have ours in a civilized manner. Go there and see for yourself.

If our staying here dey pain u then call ur "OBAs" for an emergency meeting.
Lazy souls.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2020
DEROX:
just answer the goddam question which of your state do you want Lagos to be like since you want to liberate it lol
Keep crying and masturbating on dis okay

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

If u like tag seun..
It's jst nairaland. More accounts will be created if need be.

But ur "ODUDUA" is useless
Nobody cares what a "PIG" thinks. you and your imaginary dad should take the shortcut to hell.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

Nobody cares what a pig thinks. you and your imaginary dad should take the shortcut to hell.
Unnecessary weepings kid!

U nd ur public vagina mom can go f*ck yourselves
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Unnecessary weepings kid!
Typical Igbo boy, i have nothing else to say. you probably a small troll, seeking attention. treat your confidence issue and stop claiming Yoruba, be proud of your Nyanmiri Igbo tribe okay. it will help you in the future

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lool!!! Embittered soul!
Nobody wants to claim yoruba cos u guys re wallowing in poverty. Lazy tribe, u guys dnt want to work! Poverty will eat u up dude.

All u lazy bastards do is to walk around the street looking for container and tankers to extort money from. Even ur so called OPC group are now the main armed rubbers in the street. Very soon the useless amotekun lazy leopard will join the robbery gang.

Lazy bunch of motherfucker. Tell me which of the major market in lagos is dominated by yoruba

Street urchins! Poverty will deal with all of you one after the other.

Abi u expect to defend myself of how am not a tribalist U re a joker of the highest level. You are not my lecturer so I ain't defending sh*t.

I will be glad if you can show this crapy comments to your irresponsible mother that brought forth nonsense called a child.

.oni kuure.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oracleforce:

I will be glad if you can show this crapy comments to your irresponsible mother that brought forth nonsense called a child.

.oni kuure.
Ur public vagina mom can shove that up her ass!

Poverty tout
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Oracleforce: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Ur public vagina mom can shove that up her ass!

Poverty tout

agbụrụ gị bụ ogbenye tout
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by chinchonglee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oracleforce:

agbụrụ gị bụ ogbenye tout
Whatever gibberish u wrote dere. Lemme jst assume u were referring to ur father
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by Afamed: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
DEROX:
Kindly ignore that toddler
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers by marsman: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Afamed:

Kindly ignore that toddler
He blew his cover when he said his father does not like claiming being Yoruba. I kind of pity him, so much self hate and insanity in a single human

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad / FRSC Reacts To Shooting Of Officials In Abia State / Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.