Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff (1946 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by koolchicco: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2011
obowunmi:

What is she using the money for ? Feed her boyfriend ? Her family ?
grin grin

@OP

If I catch her, She must go. Kapish!
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
Even if you love her deearly?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by koolchicco: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Even if you love her deearly?

So I should pat her back for stealing from me abi? Or maybe buy her small stout
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
Where did I say in my last comment to pat her back? I said even if you love her dearly?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by koolchicco: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Where did I say in my last comment to pat her back? I said even if you love her dearly?

Loving a thief? No chance. angry

My verdict = SHE MUST GO!
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 4:52am On Mar 04, 2011
thanks guys 4 ur responses, pls note

1. am not stingy, she even confessess that herself
2. the reson she gave 4 the theft was greed/stupidity ---- claimed her sister was going tru hardtimes n she wanted 2 help!, [i had told her in the past 2 quit throwing her family probs in my face, cos i saw it that she wanted me 2 help, while she said that she was just being open/communicative],

@mrs chima, cud i shoot u a mail?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by obowunmi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
She's stealing because of her family --- she no get father ? Abeg dump the witch fast, fast
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by pfaj: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2011
K @ poster, i wud say stealing is definitely nt a gud trait @ all, it cud be dat she saw u as an avenue to solve family issues, n she told u bt u didn't help out.
N she probably felt dat as ur Gf she really didnt 2 ask b4 takin it (tot it was all formality n u wont take it dat way). Take her back if u really love her n think she cud be D 1, bt put her on probation n test her without her knowin.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by koolchicco: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
obowunmi:

She's stealing because of her family --- she no get father ? Abeg dump the witch fast, fast
grin grin

Howdy my guy?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
i hvnt dumped her yet.
we still talk on phone,
am still undecided on what 2 do next.but she aint in my crib anymore,
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
She stole five nairas and YOU KICKED HER OUT? HMMMPH.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
its not the amt stolen, its the act itself that bothers me, if i was a stingy bf, then she might hv had an excuse, but she confesses that i am the most generous bf she has ever had, so?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
I wonder what else you would kick her to the side for that is not serious.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by obowunmi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2011
Don't mind Mr. Chidinmaan ---- stealing is a NO-NO. She should go and ask her father for money.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
She madde a big mistake. I dnt think u wil ever trust her again. I mean why will she do such a thing even if u don't give her money. Its a different thing if she told u be4 she took it. She doesn't even have the audacity to take without ur permission cs u dnt keep money 2gether. And 4d fact t hat it was whn u were looking for the money she brought it out or told u, please am a lady as well. Just let her be. Becos my Q is can u forgive & forget?
If u can, and will not suspect her for anything missing around you, then take her back.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by cretin: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
a friend just narated 2 me a similar story

his uncle in america sends him stuff [clothes,perf, electronics] to sell in naija, and his babe confessed to taking some of the clothes from the stuff his uncle sent.
note : the last time his uncle sent stuff, he gave the babe some of the clothes to wear/use, and the babe also helped him 2 sell some.

so in this scenario wat shud he do?, cos the babe also confessed when she noticed that my friend was looking 4 some items.guess she wudnt hv confessed if she didnt notice him looking 4 those items.
he is now wondering if the babe wud hv confessed if she didnt notice him looking 4 the items, and knowing dat she wud be the prime suspect, and also he is wondering if she has been helping her self to the cargo b4 this fateful incident?, --- though he hasnt ever noticed anything missing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I / Romance Section: Make Love, Not War / Girl Dumps Boy To Test The Waters..is This Right...and Properly Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.