Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

1st Was Amnesty For Terrorist, Now Its A Rail Line To Niger. Are We Still Blind? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1st Was Amnesty For Terrorist, Now Its A Rail Line To Niger. Are We Still Blind? (1553 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 1st Was Amnesty For Terrorist, Now Its A Rail Line To Niger. Are We Still Blind? by Abasman008(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

If you are looking for cowards search near your compound and look at the mirror.
The Igbo man has fought for and is still fighting for what he considers slavery and injustice and has been paying the Supreme price.
From your comment, all I can see is someone that wants to benefit from another people's sacrifice. You want to ginger Igbos to fight more so you can benefit at the end
Grade these pictures
please an not your enemy
Re: 1st Was Amnesty For Terrorist, Now Its A Rail Line To Niger. Are We Still Blind? by mbaise1000: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Abasman008:
wise men and even my Bible says "too many words and no actions profit nothing" the SE are cowards.. if at least in your coward fight you have been able to get even as close as Catalona in Spain has you would be a spear head for the Niger Deltans, the true and unbiased yoruba would have the armor to leave too(while the biased ones would have to choose between fulani and Yoruba to follow)... But instead of going out and claiming what's righfully yours you rejoice in a person who is in London a citizen that is comfortable and prefer to put your courage on radio broadcasts from him...... Actions speak louder than words.

I am not anairaland warrior like you, I didn't insult the youruba in my comment or anyone for that matter, I said that the south east are not cowards if the south east are not fighting to leave nigeria, who is? you easily displayed your normal inferiority complex when nnamdi kanu was mentioned, nnamdi kanu wherever he is talking from have made his point and millions agree with him and there is nothing you can do about it but grumble, you said the unbiased yoruba will leave nigeria and that is exactly what we are talking about, its time, and you also said some will choose to remain with the which group are you with and what have you done about it? I believe nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Show Off Branded New Materials And Arms Claims To Recover From IPOB. / Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes / Where Did This Osinbajo Perception Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.