Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy (75803 Views)

'Greedy' Nigerian Professors And Their Fat Salaries / Greedy Nigerian Professors And Their Fat Salaries / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy by QuinModah(f): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Hi! I got yur dm
kayrukky:
@op,you are right about what you did. But it would have been better if it can be addressed with the school authority.
Similar things used happen in my children school, it was causing unnecessary competitions among the parents, the school authority have to limit the gifts to be shared in the school to cake and drinks to return to normalcy.
It is not about poverty.

PS: FYI, I pay about 500k per term per child, it is not all about money as so many people are attributing the man’s behavior to poverty.
Re: School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy by aduoluwaseun01: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
xedyl:
Wetin person go call this one now? Let your child suffer the peer pressure not you sir. grin

The most useless response, I guess you're not a father or mother yet, or probably someone is feeding you and you're not yet responsible for anything,,

This topic has been my thought for over weeks now, thank God I came across it.

Celebrating birthday in the school for kids is very bad, school is meant for them to learn and not to be doing birthday party competition...

Be wise and reason like normal human being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.