Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,412 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) (11806 Views)

There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
very rubbish post,let me speak for myself,no man, I repeat no man will ever get close to my body except the man I eventually get married to and that will be after the marriage.Stop generalizing things based on your wack believe.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Egoat(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
How are you coping with all the female dogs in your family?

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
All these meaningless posts self, ahn. If only stack overflow was on free basics, instead I'm stuck with nairaland evangelists, secessionists, tribal bigots and alpha males. What a time to be alive undecidedundecided
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Liposure: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Too many theories
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
If one follow the way men bash women on this site, we would think all men are misogynistic including the so called perceived ''SIMPs'' and the so called self claimed ''ALPHA MALEs''.

So the point of this thread now is what?
Educate men that beautiful girls are used properties? Why is it that non virgin women are seen as hand me down properties like sexuality is the only thing that matters in a woman.

I spit on the childish op and men that think like him..

3 Likes

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by franchasng: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Welcum:
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. So, look at this picture and you will know what most beautiful girls out there are inside them. Many of the so-called beautiful girls have been 'opened' very early in life (because many eyes were on them; I hope you understand).

What then is the effect of such early 'opening' of a girl?
1. She'd be sexually loose (just like a dog) but she'd do everything to cover up the decay within her by using makeups and acting sophisticated. So, if you become intimate with her, no Sango or Amadioha can save you from numerous heart-breaks.
2. She'd hardly be reasoning like a human being any more because of the abuses she has suffered. That's why she looks down on everybody (especially men) and has no respect for anyone. So, if you marry her, na high blood pressure you don marry so oh!

So, stop dying for girls because of their beauty. Instead, go for girls who have good character and can contribute to your success in life, instead of the ones that will wreck you. You will discover that every girl is beautiful if you maintain her and every girl is ugly if you don't maintain her (because their body is more or less like flower).

Girls actually see you as a fool if they notice that their physical features are all that is attracting you to them. Do you know why? Because they themselves are subconsciously aware that the beauty worths nothing. So, they tend to think, "so, this guy is so foolish as not to know that what he is doing so much to have doesn't actually exist!".

But if you are ambitious and focused, women see you as someone worth being with (because, the average female naturally feels insecure deep in her psyche). So, if they perceive that you will be a source of protection (such as protection from want), they come seeking your face. You may be going hungry now. But if you have a character that is likely to make you successful in future, ladies will be ogling you. Men can't understand this because they are psychologically wired differently.

Men are often wrong when they think that most women are gold-diggers. No, they are not gold-diggers. Instead, they are wiser than men when it comes to relationship issues: They go for long-term gains unlike most men who can propose a marriage to a girl just because of such shallow considerations as their facial beauty, shape, bums, and boobs. #MenBeWise

For more informed and totally honest relationship pieces of advice like this, look for "Grange Sexual Health Clinic" on Telegram. It is free and you will participate securely without anyone else ever sighting you.
loads of wisdom for young single guys

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by franchasng: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zzor:
very rubbish post,let me speak for myself,no man, I repeat no man will ever get close to my body except the man I eventually get married to and that will be after the marriage.Stop generalizing things based on your wack believe.
calm down and read his words, there are lots of wisdom in it for guys who are single.

He may have used the wrong harsh words at the start, but the op made very valid points towards the middle and end.

Vowing that no man will see your body till you marry means nothing to anybody, it is your decision and it's never a guarantee that you will marry a good deserving husband.

If you must keep it, keep it for the sake of your devotion to God not because of one guy currently fvcking his life away; this is one useless mistake you young girls make. Making mouth and bragging to keep your virginity till marriage for a man that most likely does not even deserve the sacrifice, and it's not as if it's a guarantee to have the best marriage when the guy you are likely going to marry is busy sampling and even deflowering other girls as we speak.

Do it for God not for man okay. And stop bragging about it.

The op is trying to inspire you single ladies to be of value to men not just sex object that can only offer sex to men, including to your future husband just as you bragged to keep your body for a husband that may not need it, instead of bragging to be a valuable wife to your future husband, you are making same mistake the op is talking about.

Vow that you must be a valuable wife to your future husband, that you will help the man you would marry become rich or become richer if he is rich, but not talking about the sex op is talking about that that's all you ladies can offer to men

4 Likes

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Edaniels9(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2020
franchasng:
calm down and read his words, there are lots of wisdom in it for guys who are single.

He may have used the wrong harsh words at the start, but the op made very valid points towards the middle and end.

Vowing that no man will see your body till you marry means nothing to anybody, it is your decision and it's never a guarantee that you will marry a good deserving husband.

If you must keep it, keep it for the sake of your devotion to God not because of one guy currently fvcking his life away; this is one useless mistake you young girls make. Making mouth and bragging to keep your virginity till marriage for a man that most likely does not even deserve the sacrifice, and it's not as if it's a guarantee to have the best marriage when the guy you are likely going to marry is busy sampling and even deflowering other girls as we speak.

The op is trying to inspire you single ladies to be of value to men not just sex object that can only offer sex to men, including to your future husband just as you bragged to keep your body for a husband that may not need it, instead of bragging to be a valuable wife to your future husband, you are making same mistake the op is talking about.

Vow that you must be a valuable wife to your future husband, that you will help the man you would marry become rich or become richer if he is rich, but not talking about the sex op is talking about that that's all you ladies can offer to men

Very wise words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Ssumtry: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Nairaland guys and hatred for girl is like 5&6.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by smileclement(m): 1:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Why Davido Never Featured Cardi B On FEM

Check the reason Davido didn't feature Cardi B on FEM

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NKHH9y6zQ
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2020
me i dont understand cheesy
why do u guys love bashing women who are attractive
any woman can have a rotten character weda ugly or attractive
i have seen very ugly girls who have bad characters too
so what of if the girl u now meet that has good character is now beautiful on the outside
so will u now run away from her cos of her physical attractiveness?
lets do away with this inferiority complex
go for a woman looks appealing to your eyes
if u go for a woman just because of character only u might end up cheating on her
and dont decieve urself by saying u wont cheat cos u will obviously cheat
the high number of married men with side chicks is a huge attest to that
Yes character is important but we humans also go physical attractiveness we see

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by krushdripper(m): 3:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Welcum:
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. So, look at this picture and you will know what most beautiful girls out there are inside them. Many of the so-called beautiful girls have been 'opened' very early in life (because many eyes were on them; I hope you understand).

What then is the effect of such early 'opening' of a girl?
1. She'd be sexually loose (just like a dog) but she'd do everything to cover up the decay within her by using makeups and acting sophisticated. So, if you become intimate with her, no Sango or Amadioha can save you from numerous heart-breaks.
2. She'd hardly be reasoning like a human being any more because of the abuses she has suffered. That's why she looks down on everybody (especially men) and has no respect for anyone. So, if you marry her, na high blood pressure you don marry so oh!

So, stop dying for girls because of their beauty. Instead, go for girls who have good character and can contribute to your success in life, instead of the ones that will wreck you. You will discover that every girl is beautiful if you maintain her and every girl is ugly if you don't maintain her (because their body is more or less like flower).

Girls actually see you as a fool if they notice that their physical features are all that is attracting you to them. Do you know why? Because they themselves are subconsciously aware that the beauty worths nothing. So, they tend to think, "so, this guy is so foolish as not to know that what he is doing so much to have doesn't actually exist!".

But if you are ambitious and focused, women see you as someone worth being with (because, the average female naturally feels insecure deep in her psyche). So, if they perceive that you will be a source of protection (such as protection from want), they come seeking your face. You may be going hungry now. But if you have a character that is likely to make you successful in future, ladies will be ogling you. Men can't understand this because they are psychologically wired differently.

Men are often wrong when they think that most women are gold-diggers. No, they are not gold-diggers. Instead, they are wiser than men when it comes to relationship issues: They go for long-term gains unlike most men who can propose a marriage to a girl just because of such shallow considerations as their facial beauty, shape, bums, and boobs. #MenBeWise

For more informed and totally honest relationship pieces of advice like this, look for "Grange Sexual Health Clinic" on Telegram. It is free and you will participate securely without anyone else ever sighting you.
Apt. The ugliest girls are in beautiful & well shaped bodies.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 25, 2020
franchasng:

you are right,i will only settle for a virgin man and a God fearing man too.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by zexy2030(m): 5:28am On Sep 25, 2020
pretydiva:
What is it with Nairaland boys sorry babies always creating threads to bash females?

Dem use women swear for una . It's getting way too much and the moderators are not doing anything about it by deleting such degrading threads

These babies forget they have mom and sisters abi. They will still share from the insults y'all are dishing out
Common babe, he is not bashing ladies.

If you are intelligent enough create a counter thread let's reason with you.

Instead you are inviting profit oriented moderators to ban the write-ups promoting their website?
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by krushdripper(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Aileexa1:
If one follow the way men bash women on this site, we would think all men are misogynistic including the so called perceived ''SIMPs'' and the so called self claimed ''ALPHA MALEs''.

So the point of this thread now is what?
Educate men that beautiful girls are used properties? Why is it that non virgin women are seen as hand me down properties like sexuality is the only thing that matters in a woman.

I spit on the childish op and men that think like him..
I pee & poo on you, your adult comment and your kind.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2020
krushdripper:
I pee & poo on you, your adult comment and your kind.

I'm not your sister who eats shit for a living....
Stay out of my mention and avoid me!

3 Likes

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Draydd: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2020
HolySword:

-- HolySword --
Everything just to be like slawomir and righteousness89 you guys are stale
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Draydd: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2020
10mobile:

I don't think that you read it to the end. It is saying very good things about women with good character.

Bro hope you don't expect empty headed females to read.
pretydiva:
What is it with Nairaland bored guys always creating threads to bash females?

??. It's getting way too much and the moderators are not doing anything about it by deleting such degrading threads

This one is crying tongue

virginprincess:
Don't mind them, foolish simps that call themselves alpha male.
Please don't hang your self cheesy seun see rule breaking, this one is even thinking of suicide hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by 10mobile: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
you are right,i will only settle for a virgin man and a God fearing man too.Thanks
You really impressed me with this comment. Most Nigerian girls would have started being defensive under the circumstance. Please, keep it up. You just proved that what you said earlier about yourself is true.

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by krushdripper(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Aileexa1:

I'm not your sister who eats shit for a living....
Stay out of my mention and avoid me!
Your brothers must drink peoples saliva for a living. Mind your direction or get squashed.

1 Like

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by HolySword: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Draydd:

Everything just to be like slawomir and righteousness89 you guys are stale

Righteousness89 is a legend.

If everyone here is a saint then I wouldn't need to be here. We need to promote righteousness in order to have a successful and well-developed society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2020
HolySword:

is a legend.

If everyone is saint then I wouldn't need to be here. We need to promote righteousness in order to have a successful and developed society.

My Brother! I am not a Legend.
I am just an Ordinary being doing the Work of my Father in Heaven..

Ignore these guys and Continue the Work of Evangelism.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by LedRock: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2020
pretydiva:
[s]What is it with Nairaland boys sorry babies always creating threads to bash females?

Dem use women swear for una . It's getting way too much and the moderators are not doing anything about it by deleting such degrading threads

These babies forget they have mom and sisters abi. They will still share from the insults y'all are dishing out[/s]
Where is the bashing in the thread? Failure to read makes you worse than an ostrich.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by LedRock: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:
All these meaningless posts self, ahn. [b]If only stack overflow was on free basics[b], instead I'm stuck with nairaland evangelists, secessionists, tribal bigots and alpha males. What a time to be alive undecidedundecided
Subscribe and go there, no one is forcing anyone to be on Nairaland. You won't be missed.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by krushdripper(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2020
HolySword:

If everyone here is a saint then I wouldn't need to be here. We need to promote righteousness in order to have a successful and well-developed society.
Promoting righteousness from a borrowed religion does not cut it, you just appear as 'proudly hypocrite' with the likes cheering you on. It's all about the dough for the catalysts.
Re: Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) by Draydd: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2020
HolySword:

Righteousness89:

I am very Sorry for Replying u!
I thought you were a Reasonable young man..

Your legend is merely a psychopath. You need to watch the kinda people you call "legend" that word has been bastardized beyond repairs, I pity the real legends when mere foools are sharing the title with them!

Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

If I was your Father! I will cane you for uttering this..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.