Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies (7715 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What's Special About "First Love"? / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2023
For some time I've been meaning to put up my personal opinion and review about Nigerian girls here. After the rave about Yoruba men married to plenty Igbo women thanks to this elections I think now's the right time.

Igbos girls are clean, dress well and are on average fair skinned. But then what? I mean, let's also talk about the inside or characters of them.

Igbos girls are very materialistic than average, very condescending and rude than average. Igbo women are also very wicked and oppressive to people under them. They are more likely to kill a spouse and even run with valuables. Let's be honest here.

I am personally more attracted to Yoruba ladies and many times I end up discovering their tribe after sometime. They have the chocolate complexion and a better skin torn to me, if natural. Yoruba girls are also more open and level headed even more accepting. Personally!

But then we most talk about the Yoruba ladies' other side too. They're very promiscuous and cheaper than average. They're also not very clean and lack a good dressing IQ. I personally think the South West have the highest paternity fraud cases in Nigeria. They're loud and more out of control even in public.

South South girls are too violent and combative, very rude too, they're the kind that give men high blood pressure. "Hookup" seems to be there second name. But I think they're beautiful too and can cook.

Middle Belt women to me are the best. They're humble and manoeuvrable. They stick to even the most struggling man, through thick and thin. They're generally beautiful and naturally so, with the best skin complexions. But they're cheap and very much so.

Core Northern ladies. I can not really put them anywhere aside they're beautiful, quiet but some say that's only pretense.

But at the end of the day, Igbo ladies are too over hyped and exaggerated. Ehn too much!

16 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Johnjustice: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2023
I don't like them at all, too superficial, shallow minded, quite dumb because they focus only on money, hence their mind empty, they can never stimulate you intellectually.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by faceLAGOS: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2023
I will choose a Yorùbá lady over an igbo woman 1 million times.

38 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Your personal opinion and you are entitled to it.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:
I don't like them at all, too superficial, shallow minded, quite dumb because they focus only on money, hence their mind empty, they can never stimulate you intellectually.

38 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I will choose a Yorùbá lady over an igbo woman 1 million times.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Bluezy13:

Yes, Mr Robot. You had to say it a million times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by JealousCobra(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:
For some time I've been meaning to put up my personal opinion and review about Nigerian girls here. After the rave about Yoruba men married to plenty Igbo women thanks to this elections I think now's the right time.

Igbos girls are clean, dress well and are on average fair skinned. But then what? I mean, let's also talk about the inside or characters of them.

Igbos girls are very materialistic than average, very condescending and rude than average. Igbo women are also very wicked and oppressive to people under them. They are more likely to kill a spouse and even run with valuables. Let's be honest here.

I am personally more attracted to Yoruba ladies and many times I end up discovering their tribe after sometime. They have the chocolate complexion and a better skin torn to me, if natural. Yoruba girls are also more open and level headed even more accepting. Personally!

But then we most talk about the Yoruba ladies' other side too. They're very promiscuous and cheaper than average. They're also not very clean and lack a good dressing IQ. I personally think the South West have the highest paternity fraud cases in Nigeria. They're loud and more out of control even in public.

South South girls are too violent and combative, very rude too, they're the kind that give men high blood pressure. "Hookup" seems to be there second name. But I think they're beautiful too and can cook.

Middle Belt women to me are the best. They're humble and manoeuvrable. They stick to even the most struggling man, through thick and thin. They're generally beautiful and naturally so, with the best skin complexions. But they're cheap and very much so.

Core Northern ladies. I can not really put them anywhere aside they're beautiful, quiet but some say that's only pretense.

But at the end of the day, Igbo ladies are too over hyped and exaggerated. Ehn too much!

Lol, Na wetin dey inside pant go finish dis one 😎

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Johnjustice: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You're right, but then that is about all Nigerian girls for you. Don't really like them too, but it doesn't mean I hate them.

I like the Yoruba ladies more too. But they're very very loose. I have a story for that.
I prefer a yoruba wife over Igbo anytime, more humane, real and realistic, you will enjoy life more with a yoruba lady.

12 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Autobot05: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Omo you sabi them well well
I've dated a yoruba , hausa and an igbo lady in my life
The yoruba lady played me and I had to check out
The igbo lady chased me away with her materialistic attitude
The hausa lady was the coolest ..

You're very correct @ the bolded

NB : I'm an igbo guy before anyone starts saying things wink

12 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yes, Mr Robot. You had to say it a million times.
...to a million people, Mr...(what's that your name again )
Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Just like Latin Americans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Johnjustice: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Bluezy13:

It's the reality. Intellect is the highest beauty, I will get tired being with a dumb yellow face just after two days. Trust me I have bleeped lots of igbo and Yoruba girls.

6 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

It's the reality. Intellect is the highest beauty, I will get tired being with a dumb yellow face just after two days.

3 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

I prefer a yoruba wife over Igbo anytime, more humane, you will enjoy life more with a yoruba lady.

Me too. But they're very promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by hopefulLandlord: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2023
don't you think you're overgeneralising?

5 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by faceLAGOS: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I like the Yoruba ladies more too. But they're very very loose. I have a story for that.

Well, bro

AWALT

Yorùbá women enjoy more freedom than most other tribes’.

And too much freedom isn’t good for women.

Just like children, they’ll tend to abuse it.

I care more about their feminine nature.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Johnjustice: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Bluezy13:

You don't need to keep repeating same shit, are you dumb too grin

3 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

You don't need to keep repeating same shit, are you dumb too grin
Your volition to ask dumb questions and you are entitled to it.

10 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Igbo people have suffered in Nigeria ooo

3 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Johnjustice: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Bluezy13:

Your volition to ask dumb questions and you are entitled to it.
Like brother like sisters, all dumb flaatinos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Well, bro

AWALT

Yorùbá women enjoy more freedom than most other tribes’.

And too much freedom isn’t good for women.

Just like children, they’ll tend to abuse it.

I care more about their feminine nature.
When I say loose I mean promiscuous. Nothing "free" about that, just the willingness to get down with about anything.

And I should add, Igbo ladies feel they're some price to be won. They're not, and that's why they get old at home.

13 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by faceLAGOS: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Autobot05:

Omo you sabi them well well
I've dated a yoruba , hausa and an igbo lady in my life
The yoruba lady played me and I had to check out
The igbo lady chased me away with her materialistic attitude
The hausa lady was the coolest ..

You're very correct @ the bolded

NB : I'm an igbo guy before anyone starts saying things wink

The Yorùbá lady did that because she wasn’t really in to you.

They seem not to “like” men outside their tribe.

4 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Johnjustice:

You just put down the other guy for repetition but the only thing you're known for on Nairaland is repetitive tribalism and bigotry. Them do you anything? Get out!!

4 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Tboymessiah(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

[/b]

NasoLifeBe!!!

Nothing like south South girls, South South, is not a tribe or Ethnicity, south South, is a geopolitical zone which is different from tribe and ethnicity....So, u can't generalized a geopolitical zone way of life...

Ijaw
Edo
Delta
Eleme
Ogoni
Urhobo
Itsekiri
Esan
Benin
Akoko Edo
Ikwale
Ndoni
Ikwere
Kalabari
Andoni
Etche
Okrika
Effik
Ibibio
Oron
Ika
Eket
Egba
Egbema
Agenebode
Fuga
Auchi
Opkela
Igarra
Ibilo
Asaba
Agbor
Aniocha
Ekpeye
Onne
Bakassi
Ogoja
Bekwara. Etc.

They are all different tribe with culture.....they can't be generalize

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by LocalStandard1(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Nothing like south South girls, South South, is not a tribe or Ethnicity, south South, is a geopolitical zone which is different from tribe and ethnicity....So, u can't generalized a geopolitical zone way of life...

Ijaw
Edo
Delta
Eleme
Ogoni
Urhobo
Itsekiri
Sean
Benin
Akoko Edo
Ikwale
Asaba
Ndoni
Ikwere
Kalabari
Andoni
Etche
Okrika
Effik
Ibibio
Oron
Ika
Eket
Egba
Egbema
Igarra
Agenebode
Figs
Auchi
Opkela. Etc.

They are all different ppu with tribe and culture.....they can't be generalize
You can make a thread about them and tag me, but that is your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Autobot05: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:

The Yorùbá lady did that because she wasn’t really in to you.

They seem not to “like” men outside their tribe.

Wrong ... we were together for two years till she did what she did . she tried building sth up late last year but I wasn't interested

2 Likes

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by shantti(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2023
The best person to date are all these core northern christian girls. They are beautiful and contented

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies by Pooldrowning(f): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2023
In all of these mentioned by the op, we the Fulanis are virtuous women. The Fulani woman is highly reserved. You almost wouldn't find her wanting. We do not pretend.

cc: N3TRAL

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.