Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. (820 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / How social media can ruin your relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by charles009(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok guys, I am in utter shock. I recently bumped into an EX of 7 years ago. She wasn't doing so well, so I thought I could make her life a bit better.
so I invited her over for an interview session in my company that's about to open a new branch. I wielded my power to ensure she was hired, but covid 19 had slowed stuffs a little bit down . so I assured her that she must resume once things open up fully in October.

Yesterday, I received a call from my MD, and he demanded my presence. So today I honored the invitation, my boss said a girl wrote him that I have been harassing her sexually, that I even invited her to an hotel to have sex or she would not get the job.

my people though you guys might not believe me, but before God and Man I never even thought of such rubbish. even a drunk me would not think that. I brought out my phone, opened up my chats and showed my boss and he read the exchanges between us. Thank Goodness I had all our chats intact. who on earth would have believed me.

she rejected my calls and blocked me on wassap afterwards, she left a response, you got lucky.

I have not recovered yet, how can someone be so mean and heartless.

my fellow guys abeg some things are better left in the past

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Ipigbhe(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
My ex is nothing compared to my next
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Ipigbhe(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the ftc opportunity I dedicate to Adams Oshiomole my ex governor
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
You made the mistake of trying to help the wrong person. It's obvious you guys didn't break up in good terms. Why would you even want to help this demon?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy . what did you expect.. ? She saw an opportunity to deal with you after "using her" as they all claim.

This serves as an experience for you.

But anyways, not all exes are evil minded like her. Some are way way cooler.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by wordbank(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
'You got lucky'
What sort of note is that?
How did you guys part ways that lead to such deadly statement?
Little wonder she's yet to amount to something, moving about plotting havoc that will some devour her

Females exes are avoidable disaster

Don't think of revenge, it's not worth because she's next to worthless
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by virginprincess(f): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
You might have done something in the past that made her hated you, maybe you used&dumped her.
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by tetula123(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Every day new new wahala dey come up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
How could you date that woman in the first place?

What did you do to her that led to the breakup?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Jamixlee: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Indeed many things are better left in the past

You can still watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FNEJLhBeF0
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Zendinho(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bro thank your goodness....

Your kind dispositions towards her will not let her evil thought comes to you.

That's why sometimes it's better you allow ex to remain same instead of bringing up unnecessary issues.

NEVERTHELESS, GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL.
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by ezeudo97817: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
How could you timeframe that person in the prior whereabouts did you do to her that led to the disintegration?
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by CosmicPhoenix: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
i'm not suprised,girls are naturally evil.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by drake99: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
women don't forgive heartbreak easily
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Biko how did you guys break up? shocked

The bad blood is still there so tread softly oga, the storm is not over yet.
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Chienex24(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
She is indeed heartless, wicked and unforgiven!!! Even when you only wanted to help!!

Some women are devils in human clothing

I dont think even Righteousness89 can preach to this one...

Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Kobicove(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
The breakup between you and her must have been very acrimonious... did you promise her marriage and later renege on your promise?! undecided
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by dorin27(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Not all exes are bad. Thank your stars you got lucky.
Re: Beware Of An EX, She Can Ruin You. by Chienex24(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
ezeudo97817:
How could you timeframe that person in the prior whereabouts did you do to her that led to the disintegration?

Hunger want to kill this one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Research / Shocking And Warning Prophecies For Year 2021 / Why Steph And Ayesha Curry's Love Story Is An Example For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.