Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls (896 Views)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by BurnerAccount: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Guys in the house how do you deal with the pain in your balls when you get so much sexual tension without doing the actual act?

Putting more context, I visited this babe and we talked and all that, and then when I started moving to her, I got soo nervous my heart was beating fast and my hands were kind of shaking and she kind of noticed and I think it put her of. She shaa said no so I let her be. I've never had sex soo that's that.

But the problem now is my balls hurt sooo much. Like I can't even walk straight. sad I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to. I don't masturbate so abeg advice. How do I deal with it??+ undecided undecided
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blueballs. Just get some sleep and it will go away.
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by goodmorning40: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Do squatting exercise
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by latexxbro(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
You're still very much young for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by sylve11: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
latexxbro:

You took this outta my mouth. The guy na real smallie.

Anyway, as someone advised, get some sleep. cool

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by CosmicPhoenix: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
try not to get aroused again and after 3 - 4 hours,the pain will go away.
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by BurnerAccount: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
latexxbro:
I'm in my early 20s but okay, I get your point.
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by Melonny(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
BurnerAccount:
Guys in the house how do you deal with the pain in your balls when you get so much sexual tension without doing the actual act?

Putting more context, I visited this babe and we talked and all that, and then when I started moving to her, I got soo nervous my heart was beating fast and my hands were kind of shaking and she kind of noticed and I think it put her of. She shaa said no so I let her be. I've never had sex soo that's that.

But the problem now is my balls hurt sooo much. Like I can't even walk straight. sad I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to. I don't masturbate so abeg advice. How do I deal with it??+ undecided undecided
Stop wearing tight underwear. Stop wearing tight trousers. Sleep naked for some few days, buy new sets of underwear (bigger)..
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by InfernoNig: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
The pain will continue until u release that sexual tension. I experience blue balls every month. There was a time I said no sex for about a month, had the pain but was forming hard guy for 3 days. My balls was swollen that I had to call my babe to come around.

Well your case may be different. Try to bath with warm water and do some exercise. If the pain persist, help yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by baralatie(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
sorry
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by HolySword: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
InfernoNig:
The pain will continue until u release that sexual tension. I experience blue balls every month. There was a time I said no sex for about a month, had the pain but was forming hard guy for 3 days. My balls was swollen that I had to call my babe to come around

Well your case may be different. Try to bath with warm water and do some exercise. If the pain persist, help yourself out.
what the fvck

Una Dey use scope steady mount person future wife on dailys.

I pity your girlfriend. Blue balls kor.
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by tobechi74: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
You want sex, get a prostitute
Re: Advice A Brother With Hurting Balls by InfernoNig: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Carchoice:
what the fvck

Una Dey use scope steady mount person future wife on dailys.

I pity your girlfriend. Blue balls kor.

blue balls is 100 percent real.

I never believed it. My early symptoms took me to the hospital and was embarrassed when the doctor explained to me after I had gone through series of test, even the doctor played with my balls despite the pain and inserted some stuff into my penis.

(1) (Reply)

If She Uses Small Voice On The Phone While Talking With You. / Stingy Men Association Edo Chapter. / Would You Like To Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.