Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... (2875 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
camaa:
Hehehee,
I just learnt.
Thanks for the push. ✌️

You welcome
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by RuggedSniper: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

NO, an Alpha is NEVER broke. He's so talented, so smart and experienced to be BROKE..

You lot should stop finding excuses to bear the tag. I haven't seen ANY ALPHA MALE on Nairaland since I joined.
^^^Alphas as oppossed to Betas do more and say less. I first got to know about the hard-core alpha in the early days of the Web back in the 1990s, and within the last 2 years, I've seen a lot of bastardisation of the term "alpha male" on NL (I joined NL originally in 2005 while in my 30s) while referring to "boy-men" who are clearly jerks/wusses. I saw some misleading posts on NL about ex-BBNs Kiddwaya being an alpha, but IMHO after watching snippets of the show online... Kidd came off as trying TOO HARD to be openly brashful in his interpersonal dealings... Nuff said!grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
prince985:
Big words with zero meaning..This goes to show you and the boring noisemaking op have no idea what an alpha is...An alpha CAN be a broke deadbeat with zero ambitions. LMFAO.. redpill has absolutely nothing to do with getting education or being successful and every thing to do with understanding women's psychology and how to handle them.No offense but you're talking rubbish.
How do yall say no offense the next thing u offend d person
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why do most simps think the alphas are broke?
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^Alphas as oppossed to Betas do more and say less. I first got to know about the hard-core alpha in the early days of the Web back in the 1990s, and within the last 2 years, I've seen a lot of bastardisation of the term "alpha male" on NL (I joined NL originally in 2005 while in my 30s) while referring to "boy-men" who are clearly jerks/wusses. I saw some misleading posts on NL about ex-BBNs Kiddwaya being an alpha, but IMHO after watching snippets of the show online... Kidd came off as trying TOO HARD to be openly brashful in his interpersonal dealings... Nuff said!grin

My brother, you have spoken well. 100% correct. You done know these people well well. See as you describe them, perfectly! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by RuggedSniper: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
2. Go around every nook and cranny of Nairaland and declare yourself an Alpha Male. If anyone disagrees? Call him a simp.
^^^grin... This really cracked me up!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
Why do most simps think the alphas are broke?
cheesy grin cheesy grin

My brother, that broke part shock me, I no go lie.. Too much Rollo.. I guess grin
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^grin... This really cracked me up!

My brother, that's because those peeps parading themselves as alphas here are clowns o.. You need to see them in action. You go laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, that broke part shock me, I no go lie.. Too much Rollo.. I guess grin
For me I think it's good to swallow some red pills ( I even have it in me naturally before I came accross the word ) but that doesn't mean you should not have any respect or love for the other gender
That is not just right

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:

For me I think it's good to swallow some red pills ( I even have it in me naturally before I came accross the word ) but that doesn't mean you should not have any respect or love for the other gender
That is not just right

Redpill knowledge, which to me is ancient knowledge, is great. Some guys are doing well, preaching it on Nairaland. I have seen some of the threads and even applauded them.

My issue is not with redpill, but Alpha Male wannabes and those redpillers who wanna impose their opinion on others to feel alpha. Na them be the issue cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by RuggedSniper: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, that's because those peeps parading themselves as alphas here are clowns o.. You need to see them in action. You go laugh tire grin
^^^@SNG, YOUR thread made me laugh really hard today from pages 1 to 3, and I liked the way you moderated it with some humor ( a major aspect of being "alpha" ). Clearly this is one of the top 10 NL threads ever that got me laughing... and I learned some more about human behavior on this thread! The whole drinking bar for you. Cheers! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Pancakeey(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
1. Attack anyone who shows kindness to any lady...
��� what’s this one??
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^@SNG, YOUR thread made me laugh really hard today from pages 1 to 3, and I liked the way you moderated it with some humor (a major aspect of being "alpha"wink. Clearly this is one of the top 10 NL threads ever that got me laughing... and I learned some more about human behavior on this thread! The whole drinking bar for you. Cheers! grin

Hahaha, my brother, thanks for the sweet words. Glad you like the thread cheesy.. And hope I don't get drunk with all the encomiums.. grin

I learned a lot from your contributions. I would have to go through your threads and posts to learn more, cos your contributions here expose you as someone extremely learned on these things.

As for alpha, I don't want to even imagine it. Lol.. Make I dey manage my quiet life abeg.

God go help us cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pancakeey:
��� what’s this one??

Madam, be calming down.. Read finish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Does The Pen.is Stop Growing? / To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse / What Women Make The Best Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.