Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... (2879 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Naso yesterday wey I visit my friend, I sight one big signboard in front of one dirty uncompleted building.

As the building no get doors or windows, cos it's uncompleted, the pride of Alpha Males wey dey squat there, to ward off criminals, erect the board with this WARNING boldly written: Beware of Alpha Males. Trespass at Your own Peril.. .. O boy no be small laugh o. I find laugh I no see.. grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by HolySword: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by prince985(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
CorGier:

How old are you?

Abeg avoid me. Lol.
Even Rollo Tomassi, one of the godfathers of redpill you claim to know so much makes it clear that a 4year old child can be an alpha I don't know where you are getting this rubbish talk about education and wealth.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
prince985:
Read "The rational male" and thank me later.. Rollo Tomassi makes it clear that ANYONE can be an alpha..seems like you pick your redpill doctrines based on what sound nice to you.

Who made Rollo Tomassi an authority? Is he a biologist? An evolutionist? A scientist? An ethologist? What is he? We are talking about evolution and animal behavior (humans are also animals), you're bringing one Rollo into the equation. Are you alright? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by prince985(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Who made Rollo Tomassi an authority? Is he a biologist? An evolutionist? A scientist? An ethologist? What is he? We are talking about evolution and animal behavior (humans are also animals), you're bringing one Rollo into the equation. Are you alright? cheesy
This is why I call you a child with low IQ. You don't know sh*t about redpill, you haven't read any rp books to hear the full story, You just saw one thread on nairaland and started shouting alpha male up and down.. I'm done with you bro

2 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2020
prince985:
Read "The rational male" and thank me later.. Rollo Tomassi makes it clear that ANYONE can be an alpha..seems like you pick your redpill doctrines based on what sound nice to you.

See, the terms alpha and beta males are simply concepts used to rank animals in the dominance hierarchy. Simply put the alpha and beta males are the most dominant and weakest in the animal kingdom respectively.

Before civilization came to us, the early men were cavemen. The alphas were tasked with going to war or hunting for food/game in the wild, while the beta males were weaklings who stayed back with the women and children, to help with minimal chores like getting water and gathering wood for the shelter. The basic difference between the two, was, has been and still lS dominance, it has absolutely nothing to do with understanding women.
The alpha caveman was a domineering chauvinistic brute, admired by the women and respected by the betas because they were leaders of men.
So your assertion that an alpha male "CAN be a deadbeat, broke and with zero ambitions" is just laughable to say the least. Going further to say being alpha had "everything to do with understanding and handling" is plain stupid. A lion need not concern himself with the opinion of sheep, Prince985.

I bet you're one of those who would tag Will Smith a simp, too.
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2020
prince985:
This is why I call you a child with low IQ. You don't know sh*t about redpill, you haven't read any rp books to hear the full story, You just saw one thread on nairaland and started shouting alpha male up and down.. I'm done with you bro

This guy must be a joke... I was expecting to see "a leading scientist or ethologist" or at least a prominent student or researcher in the field of "ethology" but all I got is a miserable "one of the prominent voices in the Male-focused manosphere" .. grin .

The biggest joke of the century.

So you "Alpha Males" have decided to abandon ethology to follow a blogger whose interest is "sex and redpill"? Manosphere is now a science research center? Are you guys kidding me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2020
CorGier:

See, the terms alpha and beta males are simply concepts used to rank animals in the dominance hierarchy. Simply put the alpha and beta males are the most dominant and weakest in the animal kingdom respectively.

Before civilization came to us, the early men were cavemen. The alphas were tasked with going to war or hunting for food/game in the wild, while the beta males were weaklings who stayed back with the women and children, to help with minimal chores like getting water and gathering wood for the shelter. The basic difference between the two, was, has been and still lS dominance, it has absolutely nothing to do with understanding women.
The alpha caveman was a domineering chauvinistic brute, admired by the women and respected by the betas because they were leaders of men.
So your assertion that an alpha male "CAN be a deadbeat, broke and with zero ambitions" is just laughable to say the least. Going further to say being alpha had "everything to do with understanding and handling" is plain stupid. A lion need not concern himself with the opinion of sheep, Prince985.

I bet you're one of those who would tag Will Smith as a simp, too.

Did you even see the person he quoted as an AUTHORITY? A blogger in the manosphere. That's the person he's making reference to. grin
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2020
You guys should restrict your redpill bloggers to ONLY REDPILL. Don't import them into the Alpha ethology as they're not authorities.

Even scientists are still struggling with the term as it relates to humans, yet una carry una manosphere bloggers they make absolute claims. Nawa o..

Again, this is not a Redpill thread. I don't want to see Rollo and co here abeg grin

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by prince985(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2020
prince985:
You're confusing alpha with redpill.. I said redpill is what has everything to do with a man understanding women's psychology and I stand by that. alpha on the other hand is subjective.

You didn't state this earlier.

I agree with this. Good you've learned the difference.

However, I don't agree with "alpha on the other hand is subjective." .. It's not subjective. Alpha Ethology is science. Science is objective, not subjective. Reason your subjective definition of Alpha being broke and a deadbeat didn't sit down well with us.

Redpill is not Alpha Ethology. Knowing this fact would solve 90% of your problem.

Scientists and psychologists are still in the lab. However, from the study of other primates, our closest relatives, and human evolution itself, you should have a glimpse of what Alpha is, whether Male or female.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2020
prince985:
You're confusing alpha with redpill.I said redpill is what has everything to do with a man understanding women's psychology and I stand by that. alpha on the other hand is subjective.

Are you aware that there are gay RPillers and RPillers who have chosen to embrace MGTOW?
Are you aware that the idea of the redpill was derived from the Matrix movie? Taking the redpill reawakened Neo, making him see the world from a different perspective.

The RP community has in recent times been infiltrated by a lot of PUA content, plus a lot of its members are mostly young males still stuck in their anger phase (fresh from a heartbreak and still hating on women) so i understand where your insistence in holding on to your truth is coming from. So lets agree to disagree. But bear it in mind that their is a next phase to all these - hence my original comment on this thread - the part where RP has taken you as far as it can get you, and then its left for you pick the bits of it that resonates the most with you, and move on with your life. RP offered me way more than mere sexual strategy fam. Peace.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2020
But mehn, I love Matrix die... The movie really helped to make the Simulation Hypothesis very popular.
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
It's a relief to realize there are still intelligent men on Nairaland. @ CorGier ..

And to those abusing the term "Alpha" just to impress women (an irony), you're only exposing yourselves to ridicule as there are intelligent members, both men and women, reading these things.

Just imagine someone saying a broke, ambitionless deadbeat can be an Alpha Male, citing a manosphere blogger as an AUTHORITY. Who does that? And to think this is what majority of the so called nairaland Alpha Males believe and propagate as fact.

And the problem is that when you attempt to correct them, they begin to throw tantrums, attacking your person and tagging you a simp.

What kind of Alpha Males are you guys?

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by LikeAking: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2020
OP is a simp.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
LikeAking:
OP is a simp.

Welcome, uncle Alpha
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by camaa(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
You can also learn about Sex Education on YouTube.

Start here! LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX AND SEX EDUCATION: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxsxwJX89-oYIXL_N_fN6D09Vp9CRawog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2020
camaa:
You can also learn about Sex Education on YouTube.

Lol, you don't know how to create a thread? undecided
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
4. Never admit you are wrong. Nairaland Alpha Males are perfect beings. The day you admit you are wrong, you stop being an alpha cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2020
5. Humility is one of the 7 deadly sins. Only simps are humble. To become a successful AM on NL, you must be prideful, boastful even if you have nothing to offer.
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
6. If you see this thread, the first thing that should come to your mind is: "this OP is a simp"..

ELSE, you're not an Alpha.. grin
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Louisfrank(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin[quote author=SilverNorGold post=94277088]
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Louisfrank:
grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin

Lol
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
prince985 and him fellow alpha males dun leave the group chat cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
4. Never admit you are wrong. Nairaland Alpha Males are perfect beings. The day you admit you are wrong, you stop being an alpha cheesy
this dude right here gets me, well you won't really understand what I'm saying without seeing my last post
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by jedisco(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Interesting thread

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by camaa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hehehee,
I just learnt.
Thanks for the push. ✌️

SilverNorGold:

Lol, you don't know how to create a thread? undecided
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tabasco23:
this dude right here gets me, well you won't really understand what I'm saying without seeing my last post

Lol, I have seen the thread. cheesy
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
jedisco:
Interesting thread
Thanks, boss..

Any advice for our upcoming alpha male? cheesy
Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, I have seen the thread. cheesy
they know the truth so nobody wants to answer

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Thanks, boss..

Any advice for our upcoming alpha male? cheesy
if your woman laughs at you, slap her

1 Like

Re: How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tabasco23:
if your woman laughs at you, slap her

Hahaha, these one dun pass alpha o.. Na God Male be that fa grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please / What I Experienced Today. / Is the pastor right for dumping her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.