Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag (10182 Views)

Sierra Leone Has So Much Swag / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 4:49pm On May 05, 2020
They just look so heavy, bold and strong

These blacks in the new world

Are truly a blessing, Africa gave to the world

Unfortunately through slavery
But they ended to become a blessing to the world

They just stand out in their movies and white movies and sports in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7flrKMGfwjw

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by illicit(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2020
they like to show off

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Millenniumlady(f): 4:57pm On May 05, 2020
I tell you girl like i admire their pics anytime i log into social media especially those basketball players i can kill to have them

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2020
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is already looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

God help us from some ratched Nigerian men.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is always looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even take you out.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2020
I used to be into their basketball players, lebron James and all

But not anymore

I prefer Caribbean men looks at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by GeneralPula: 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
Exactly.. Black Americans got it right from time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is always looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, can.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2020
All of u ladies here wishing for wat even u are not, is stupid

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 05, 2020
Don't be fooled, African men are doing well in America, they have good jobs, good healthcare and are better fathers/husbands. The African-American man is a chronic baby-daddy, littering different states with his children and not bothering to take care of them unless compelled by the courts.

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by OriflameNIG: 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
The op has never been to the United States, all the image she has about Americans are from movies and sport shows. Every single country on earth have Hansome and ugly men. So just the way you insulted Nigerian men ( Who are loved and sought after in most countries of the world) remember to insult the bleached, pot bellied ladies with fake hair and nails longer than River nile.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 5:33pm On May 05, 2020
OriflameNIG:
The op has never been to the United States, all the image she has about Americans are from movies and sport shows. Every single country on earth have Hansome and ugly men. So just the way you insulted Nigerian men ( Who are loved and sought after in most countries of the world) remember to insult the bleached, pot bellied ladies with fake hair and nails longer than River nile.

You are loved and cherrised by who? I guess old white women.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by OriflameNIG: 5:35pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are loved and cherrised by who? I guess old white women.

Get an international passport, travel and see how many women love Naija guys. Who dey rush una. Nobody

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Don't be fooled, African men are doing well in America, they have good jobs, good healthcare and are better fathers/husbands. The African-American man is a chronic baby-daddy, littering different states with his children and not bothering to take care of them unless compelled by the courts.

We are talking about men here in Nigeria.

To be realistic, there are more African American men than African men in the US, so you can't claim African men are doing more than native born black men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by sexylassie2(f): 5:37pm On May 05, 2020
OriflameNIG:
Get an international passport, travel and see how many women love Naija guys. Who dey rush una. Nobody

Continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by OriflameNIG: 5:39pm On May 05, 2020
I have seen Good looking men and women in every country i have been to. Also I have seen ugly people in those countries too. When will nairaland have grown ups. Too many people learn everything they know from TV shows. It's just like watching empire and assuming all Black Americans can sing

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by OriflameNIG: 5:39pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Continue deceiving yourself.
You too

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

We are talking about men here in Nigeria.

To be realistic, there are more African American men than African men in the US, so you can't claim African men are doing more than native born black men.

Check the statistics, African American women are even now going for African men to avoid the baby-daddy drama of African-American men.

What about men here in Nigeria? We are all a product of our environment. Nigerian girls in Nigeria are not fit either. The weather is too harsh to workout in, the economy is hard, stress causes weight gain etc. An example this COVID-19 pandemic, in America, the Government is literally paying it's citizens to stay at home. That didn't happen in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by CAPSLOCKED: 6:04pm On May 05, 2020
sexylasse2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is always looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

"HI, I'M 38 YEARS OLD AND I LOOK PREGNANT, ANGRY, AND AGGRESSIVE, AND NOBODY CAN WALK WITH ME IN PUBLIC".

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by STILESGANG: 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Who asked for all this?.You must have severe inferiority complex for you to a harmless question into a dick measuring complex undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Kobicove(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2020
Ilamina:

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
STILESGANG:
Who asked for all this?.You must have severe inferiority complex for you to a harmless question into a dick measuring complex undecided

Did I compare the male reproductive parts in my comment? Please re-read again for better comprehension. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by RamessesIV(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
The are rich,popular and the most influential black men in the world so i think that counts for it,even African american women are very attractive bested only by carribean women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Its true ooh, these guys have swag, even at 50, some of them are still looking fit unlike the men in our country, 35 years old is always looking pregnant, angry and aggressive, cant even walk with him in public.

Haha grin, this is too much. Abeg tell me the name of the guy that offended you so I can give him a stern warning, lol
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Ilamina(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
Nigerian men are also good looking

Today is just black Americans praise day

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by 2buffagain(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2020
Funny thing is that the women on here talking look like mama kudirat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ilamina:

hmm mama wink
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl like i admire their pics anytime i log into social media especially those basketball players i can kill to have them
I thought you were team white men or are you getting BESSSST Of Both woRlDs like me
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
2buffagain:
Funny thing is that the women on here talking look like mama kudirat.
hehe cheesy u no Get jOy
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Millenniumlady(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I thought you were team white men or are you getting BESSSST Of Both woRlDs like me
I'll kill to have him tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Rickjordan(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
Keep consoling yourselfs bashing Nigerian guys....continue we are watching cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Americans Have So Much Swag by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
hehe cheesy u no Get jOy
Are you aa American smiley
And in your profile it's look as if you're being FÚCKed by a white guy though it's not clear
Are you married to him smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.