Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Relationship Blame Game, You Need To Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Relationship Blame Game, You Need To Read This. (200 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Blame Game, You Need To Read This. by Allsingles: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
I have had the opportunity to interact and counsel so many people on the subject of marriage and relationship and one of the things I have discovered people do is what I call the blame game.

I have also seen this regularly when I post here.

What is the relationship blame game?

This is the act of blaming the opposite gender for marital or relationship failure.

When i set out time to talk to women about having a good relationship, they always blame men and when I now go to speak to the men they blame, the men turn back to blame the women.

This goes on and on and it has really done more harm than good. In fact, I have never seen the good it did. Its negative effect has destroyed lots of relationships.

This is part of what societal influence has caused and it is sad i must say.

We need to understand that no matter how much we play the blame game nobody will win. Women will never agree they cheat more and men will never agree they cheat more so what's the point of this back and front argument and blame?

See listen,

If it's for cheating, men cheat, women cheat.

If it's for being stubborn men are stubborn, women are stubborn.

If it's for being disrespectful, men can be disrespectful, women can be disrespectful and

If it's even for pride both men and women got pride.

At the rate this is been done nobody can truly tell because all we have is an estimated percentage of what you see around you.

Cheating is a Human thing not gender-specific.

Every wrong thing you could mention is a human thing and a personal decision to do them or not.

The difference is that some people have chosen to have sense and exempt themselves from that random human that cheats, lies, or becomes violent.

I am not gonna be a part of this blame game because i know there are awesome men and women out there and with God's help and through my confessions i will be meeting these awesome human and leave those that are looking for which gender to blame to continue in their blame game.

You will mostly attract your confession. If you keep blaming the opposite gender you will almost never meet anyone that is different.

I know I am among the godly and faithful guys out there, I am an exception to whatever negativity any lady want to say men are guilty of and I know that if I am this way then there is a lady out there that is different from the rest, she is virtuous and faithful.

Because I am a man of Job 29 I must attract a woman of Proverb 31.

So if you know you are different then there is another opposite gender that knows he/she is different.

Many of you have never ever experienced a failed relationship before, some have never even been in a relationship before yet you go about blaming the other gender for being the cause for failed relationships and marriage. Who did this to you?

You have recruited other's negative confession and it has become your reality. You are busy learning from those who have made their failed relationship a standard and go about preaching it.

The problem is that you have listened to more of the failed relationship stories more than the ones succeeding.

If there are 10 failed relationships or marriages out there then there are 30 successful ones. Wait, even if there are no successful marriages why don't you do all you can to make yours the first.

This blame game has to stop if you really want a relationship that lasts. You got to be responsible for your words, actions, your thoughts, and meditations. What you allow into your heart determines what you will get.

So instead of blaming the opposite gender, why not take it upon yourself to be different, to do all you can, and believe God to connect you with someone worth the preparation and time you have invested in building yourself up spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, etc.

You have to first work on yourself to be the right person then you are likely going to meet the right person for you. Consciously avoid making comments like it's the men, or it's the women.

Avoid generalization. Yes, we know some men and some women are bad. But the point is to avoid blaming the other gender.

There are bad people out there both male and female and there are good people out there too. You will most times attract your kind.

As for me, My home will be blessed and my wife to be where ever she is right now building herself will bring more blessings to our home and we will enjoy our union because it will be heaven on earth.

My wife can never be my problem like you out there blaming women because she is entering our home with plenty of favor from the lord.

The lord attached a special kinda favor on her and that is what she will bring along while coming because she is different from the rest.
Now choose what to do.

Check also... https://4evertogeda..com

(1) (Reply)

Play On Audiomack:hold Your Woman By Tobiken / Open This Life Changing Thread / What Is Your Opinion About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.