Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

"Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares (23669 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Omega30(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:

The man I bought it for was my friend who didn't have a job then.

He was robbed of his small phone and he complained all the time.

He then asked me if I could buy him a phone. He said it the second time and I told him 'lets get to plaza'.

Around plaza,we entered a shop and he was looking at a small phone to price when I took a smart techno phone and priced it.

He said no. It was too costly.

I said 'You are a man so I need to treat you with respect. Buying small phone for you is disrespectful'

He said that I myself was using a small phone. Why buy big one for him.

I told him that he is a man and deserve better things.

So I bought the smart techno phone for him.

I forgot the model but it cost almost N50,000.

I discovered without being told that he is not like some men who believe that being given a gift by a woman is not proper for a man.

In fact,he loved women who could stand up for a man.

That is why I did it not expecting anything in return.

I am happy I did it. If I didn't do it, I would have still spent the money one way or other.

I tell you that many women do great things for men just because of respect for male gender.

It is not what the world is thinking.
I hail you then
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by earnit3: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
oh
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Palehair: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Maj196:
No surprise here... Gay oshi
If you are threatened by a woman being superior, then news flash, you are not a man.... You are less than a man
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by ibedun: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
kowalsky:

Stopped being a man's world long time ago

Says who?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Maj196(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Palehair:

If you are threatened by a woman being superior, then news flash, you are not a man.... You are less than a man
Ko shi daanu angry
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by LawLab247: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

Alpha male is a term used to sell ebooks - it's a commercial term that massages ego and brings out the worst and toxicity in men. Since you lead the pack, why don't you ambush boko Baram and engage them?

You have the wrong understanding of what being an Alpha in the context means.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by beauty7: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Omega30:
I hail you then

Thanks.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
LawLab247:

You have the wrong understanding of what being an Alpha in the context means.
I am very familiar with "alpha male" and used to believe in it myself. lead the pack means is controlling and domineering but i can tell you for free that men that act that way have inferior genes - we are all alpha males in our own unique ways - alpha males are civilized and do not act like wild animals or untamed beasts - its completely up to you to believe whatever you want to believe though.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by AlphikkaTech: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

bollocks - accursed be the cursed male gender - thank goodness i am a woman - mass shooters and killers - who will you shoot and kill next?

You either accept the fact or continue in your misery. No matter how you try, you can never be a mad. It's spiritual.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by dickt(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaybenugo:
Korede Bello has taken to his twitter account to declare that women are the superior gender, IgbereTV reports.

The singer wrote:

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1309093607505354754?s=19

His statement got varied response from people. While some agreed with him, others called him out.

I can now see that Korede is not a real boy. He's an Aba made. Nor be joke o. I'm serious
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by trojan84(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another fool has spoken
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
solmus:
cool

I fully agree...

A man works twice as hard as women, spends on unappreciative women and still get mocked like Ozo

Also marriage is a scam designed by women to keep milking guys

Is this the reason why they are superior or weak ?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Skmoda360(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaybenugo:
Korede Bello has taken to his twitter account to declare that women are the superior gender, IgbereTV reports.

The singer wrote:

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1309093607505354754?s=19

His statement got varied response from people. While some agreed with him, others called him out.
Bleep you Korede Bello.....you have been knighted into Lord of Simps.....stupid mofo..women are not superior being shogbon...oloriburuku somebody...boboyi mu Inu bi mi sha grin
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by ibedun: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
daddymummy:
Is it not obvious. A woman will walk on the road and all men will be gazing at her but she doesn't look at any body but herself.

So who is superior?

Is it not the one whom people are losing focus while gazing at her?

A woman have wide range of enjoyment including eating, traveling, watching nature,sex, relationship with men etc. But a man's enjoyment centers around women and sex.

Even to travel to a special location and enjoy the scene is nothing to a man except it also involve meeting a woman and doing sexual things.

Whereas,a woman can go to such a place and enjoy it without wanting to bring a man into it.

So who is superior in that area?

Women of course.

A man believes he must be the one to first desire a woman and then approach her but a woman believes that she must be desired by a man.

Who is superior. He who must first desire or she who is desired?

Of course you know that there is nothing better than you being desired by someone.

It shows you are greater than the one desiring you.

So women are greater.

Due to space and time constraints,. I would have shown you many proofs that women are greater.

So men have to rise up and stop their self deceiving mentality that they are the superior gender.

That mentality was planted in men's mind by women so that as men are living in this self deception, they will not see that they are slaves to women.

See this one oooo, grin by the time you get dumped after 2 kids you will realise your superiority na for mouth.

In addition many men indoctrinated with the look after your family mantra (slavery) are now waking up. In most advanced countries men are losing interest in marriage and refusing to marry!
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Skmoda360(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
trojan84:
Another fool has spoken
Another stupid simpazee grin
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by purples25(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol why did you bring it here, where men hate women?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by LawLab247: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

I am very familiar with "alpha male" and used to believe in it myself. lead the pack means is controlling and domineering but i can tell you for free that men that act that way have inferior genes - we are all alpha males in our own unique ways - alpha males are civilized and do not act like wild animals or untamed beasts - its completely up to you to believe whatever you want to believe though.

Okay. Can also tell us who/what a Simp is?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
LawLab247:

Okay. Can also tell us who/what a Simp is?
tell us. Good bye.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
daddymummy:
Is it not obvious. A woman will walk on the road and all men will be gazing at her but she doesn't look at any body but herself.

So who is superior?

Is it not the one whom people are losing focus while gazing at her?

A woman have wide range of enjoyment including eating, traveling, watching nature,sex, relationship with men etc. But a man's enjoyment centers around women and sex.

Even to travel to a special location and enjoy the scene is nothing to a man except it also involve meeting a woman and doing sexual things.

Whereas,a woman can go to such a place and enjoy it without wanting to bring a man into it.

So who is superior in that area?

Women of course.

A man believes he must be the one to first desire a woman and then approach her but a woman believes that she must be desired by a man.

Who is superior. He who must first desire or she who is desired?

Of course you know that there is nothing better than you being desired by someone.

It shows you are greater than the one desiring you.

So women are greater.

Due to space and time constraints,. I would have shown you many proofs that women are greater.

So men have to rise up and stop their self deceiving mentality that they are the superior gender.

That mentality was planted in men's mind by women so that as men are living in this self deception, they will not see that they are slaves to women.
Open any newspaper all you will be seeing is:
customs officer shoots man to death
police officer in a heated argument shoots man
man shoots man
aliyu shoots tunde or vice versa

Men are way too violent - this is why women are superior. You can be killed by a man for something very minor - not so with women.
also most kidnappers and criminals are men and they spend the proceeds of their crime on women. how low can men get?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by bizzibodi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Woman wrapper!this kind person dey feel he is female inside,if na America he fon don go do sex change operation.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
He's right

Would you have said otherwise?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Ozo has done more harm than good!

Simpletons must be dissuaded from causing more nuisance in the society. What's with September and SIMPs¿

There is no glory in SIMPing
#NoSIMPtember

Watch your tongue nigga. I'm a September born and a strong Alfa man. Those simps most be a left over from August entanglement!
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:
I believe it is true that women are the superior gender.

Be kind to elucidate please
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

That is just the true fact, I hate hearing trash like this. But all these "alpha males" commenting self that cannot feed themselves how far?

Alfa dey dey musk
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

I can only agree with you if men stop paying bride price n stop Women should stop seeing men as bread winner, in dis case I will agree with u.
Even In India, where Women pay men dowry they still see men a superior much more of Nigeria where men buy Women (e.g imo state n akwaibom)

Especially "akwa" ibom. Bros the akwa after collecting their list? No be hear
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ebere044:

Would you have said otherwise?
lol
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Exodora: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
solmus:
cool

I fully agree...

A man works twice as hard as women, spends on unappreciative women and still get mocked like Ozo

Also marriage is a scam designed by women to keep milking guys

Oshey! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Exodora: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2020
I am really glad we have so many simps now .The gate is open for those that are interested.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by HomerTimpson: 1:03am On Sep 26, 2020
verified001:
I see him saying this to make them happy,even though most of them want equity
another angle
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Imefonukoenin11: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Skmoda360(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
He's right
I know he will be right to you ..shebi you be God now?...ode oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toolz, Banky W, Rukky Sanda, Burna Boy&more Get Together To Celebrate BEAT FM / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son, Jamil, How To Dance / I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.