Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

"Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares (23687 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by beauty7: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartyPants:

Why is that? Just curious

It will take lenghty write up to show you why it is so.

I don't have time now.

I want to go to the market now.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
solmus:
cool

I fully agree...

A man works twice as hard as women, spends on unappreciative women and still get mocked like Ozo

Also marriage is a scam designed by women to keep milking guys.

Please don't say this. Marry a responsible lady and you would discover that your assertion would be proven wrong.

Yes, she will collect money from you several times, while supporting with hers to some extent but Oga, it is majorly for the overall well-being of your family, which certainly includes you.

For Korede Bello, he made a very silly statement and he would grow up someday to realize it.

Meanwhile, the husband (head) is superior to the woman (wife) as declared by God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Farki: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trying to please his fanbase.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Sarmiz24(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
U are a Mumu Man! sad
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Duggedised12(f): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Mi casa su casa
That's right papi cool
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by abbatoir(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:
This is trash, we are all equal. Women are stronger in some areas while men are stronger in others.

No better way to put it.

Bravo!
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Impenetrable: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaybenugo:
Korede Bello has taken to his twitter account to declare that women are the superior gender, IgbereTV reports.

The singer wrote:

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1309093607505354754?s=19

His statement got varied response from people. While some agreed with him, others called him out.
And this is how this idiot traded his peniis for vagina undecided

Hp probook corei5 for sale. Check my signature
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

This guy again. I suspect you have schizophrenia.
http://nairaland.com/idowuswap
that's his main moniker, dude needs psychological help
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by HoluGraze: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
solmus:
cool

I fully agree...

A man works twice as hard as women, spends on unappreciative women and still get mocked like Ozo

Also marriage is a scam designed by women to keep milking guys

I wanted bashing on you for the first sentence and korede bello b4 I gave it a big thought and I realize that what korede says has a deep meaning.

They will stop being superior if and only if the simps stops worshiping them

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by confydoedowaye(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
1StopRudeness:

... brave?, subtle? Emotional??
U sound funny.
hahahaha... Just say Im stupid and mad, but woman are definately stronger, they are born "weaker sex" but they grow but they grow to become "influential sex" (d intelligent lot)

3 Likes

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by SmartyPants(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:

It will take lenghty write up to show you why it is so.

I don't have time now.

I want to go to the market now.

Safe journey ma.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Impenetrable: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
ifyy07:

You are just spilling rubbish understand my write up and read your Bible very well ogbeni
don't mind him!

Jesus would have come as a woman if going by what that korade idiots is saying!

Ever wonder why the 12 discipline were all men? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Drizzy5001(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Women dey try make i no lie, but they are not superior abeg!

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Impenetrable: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thonee:
A sheep has no horn but can withstand and win a big horned ram in a fight.

The Bible described women as the weaker vessels but mind u, some women are stronger than some men.
"some women are stronger than some men" the ratio are just insignificant compare to men

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Omega30(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:

Don't bet on Buhari's head.

Can you bet on your head that it is impossible for me to do so?

Anyway, I put it to you that women are equally doing great things for men.
beautiful girl, you didn't answer my question ma, if you bought it for your boo or not. Moreover, girls can do no doubt for men. However, oftentimes it is uncommon and when done it's a pretense to expect to receive more.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by princefrank76: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
korede bello park after mungo park��
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
http://nairaland.com/idowuswap
that's his main moniker, dude needs psychological help
went through his posts just now, man the guy needs real help.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
confydoedowaye:
hahahaha... Just say Im stupid and mad, but woman are definately stronger, they are born "weaker sex" but they grow but they grow to become "influential sex" (d intelligent lot)

U are just jumping around the place with words.
All of u shouting women are stronger, u can’t even justify the claim intelligently....

If I say Nigeria is better than United States, i should be able to list yardstick to back up my claim under qualitative and quantitative context...
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by confydoedowaye(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
1StopRudeness:

All of u shouting women are stronger, u can’t even justify the claim intelligently....

If I say Nigeria is better than United States, i should be able to list yardstick to back up my claim under qualitative and quantitative context...
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by confydoedowaye(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
1StopRudeness:

wow! I taught u were going to insult me for listing my own opinion, peharps, u are adequatly educated thats why u prefer to put ur opinion into pesperctive, nethertheless, men are definately very strong, I humbly opine that women are being underated and under represented, most especialy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by lailo: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
He's right
can I see ur face baby
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by itchie: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Korede is just simping with all his chest
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by AlphikkaTech: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaybenugo:
Korede Bello has taken to his twitter account to declare that women are the superior gender, IgbereTV reports.

The singer wrote:

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1309093607505354754?s=19

His statement got varied response from people. While some agreed with him, others called him out.

Simps on the lose. This mumu no get sense.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Simps on the lose. This mumu no get sense.

its facts not simps - men contribute to over 95% of the worldwide violence - boko haram militants are MEN! not women.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by LawLab247: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

Women are clearly the superior gender - men need to curb their violent tendencies - any small thing fight kill etc - though there are also bad violent women - mens own is too much.

Women were not in the original masterplan of God. He only created them to satisfy the needs of man; companionship and perhaps, procreation. He created women after men, clearly as an afterthought. He further gave an injunction for women to submit to a man's dominion.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by daddymummy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
ifyy07:

You explaintion is relatively true but as for me i can't be deceived by any woman into that mental quagmire..women will rather drool over me
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
LawLab247:

Women where not in the original master plan of God. He only created them to satisfy the needs of man; companionship and perhaps, procreation. He created women after men, clearly as an afterthought. He further gave an injunction for women to submit to a man's dominion.

So you think! Women were ordained to take over men in these days - also note that men have always been senseless even during bible times. Portiphar believes his wife and locks Joseph in prison. David murders another man to take over the wife. in modern times, security guard slays boss to run away with his money for wedding. Gokada ceo slain by a man who used his money to cater to woman and please the woman by buying her expensive things - so men have been SENSELESS through the ages - you kill your own gender and give money to women - how stupid can you get? clearly it is intended in these days for women to take over. not to talk of boko haram militants.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by daddymummy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Youngzedd:

Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6096237/redpill-constitution-bitter-truths#93546741

I have learnt a lot reading that thread.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by daddymummy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

The problem is their testosterone which doesn't allow them to see anything but women.
I believe in the world to come, this will all be put aside
Ok
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Finnestgreat: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
For me every gender is superior

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gloria Anozie Young Celebrates Her 50th Birthday & 25th Nollywood Anniversary / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.