Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

"Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares (23656 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by stanliwise(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:
This is trash, we are all equal. Women are stronger in some areas while men are stronger in others.
nice one. We all have our roles. And some are not interchangeable.

4 Likes

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by uBuNiT: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2020
im wife don dey show am pepe for house. No get mouth on her
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2020
agbarisocket:
who be dis.flat head
It's obvious you are schizophrenic sorry. I hope you've taken your drugs this morning

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Shooperoo:
From his music you will know his simping attitude
Aswear, A failed career at that...no wonder I've never loved any of his songs.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2020
stanliwise:
nice one. We all have our roles. And some are not interchangeable.
That is just the true fact, I hate hearing trash like this. But all these "alpha males" commenting self that cannot feed themselves how far?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Inspired from the pit of hell and an enemy of God's word because to be anti-word is to be anti-Christ.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by notoriousbabe: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Very useless boy. Woman wrapper oshi

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Joshuazedd(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
you would argue till you remember your mom

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by GreyLaw(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Even women will not agree with your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
flyca:
No gender is superior to another.
Stop that shit from flowing outta your mouth. Swallow it fast. What rubbish? Its a mans world, feminists know this too.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Thomossankara: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Simpson

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Bigii(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
No wonder he lost his career to pussy undecided

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by kiddkash(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
He's right
if it was the other way round, there'd be war especially feminist.

quote me if I'm lying.

4 Likes

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by nBag(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
The Lord's Prayer

Our father
Who hides in heaven
Useless is thy name
Thy kingdom is fake
Thy will be enslaved on earth as they are in their minds
Keep Giving us this daily joke
And forgive robots
And those who robotise against us
Deliver us from you
For thy is the bible which causes brain cancer
Forever and ever.. Aaah man

the only reason I don't quote you is this: "leave a fool to his folly". this is not a response or am just trying to let you know you are a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by mattmogan88: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by vickydevoka(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
He's right
I can only agree with you if men stop paying bride price n stop Women should stop seeing men as bread winner, in dis case I will agree with u.
Even In India, where Women pay men dowry they still see men a superior much more of Nigeria where men buy Women

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by stanliwise(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2020
His opinion is entirely baseless and flawed same as the redpill and same as the feminism movement.
#DeathToGenderSupremacy.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by vickydevoka(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
He's right
I can only agree with you if men stop paying bride price n stop Women should stop seeing men as bread winner, in dis case I will agree with u.
Even In India, where Women pay men dowry they still see men a superior much more of Nigeria where men buy Women (e.g imo state n akwaibom)

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by ultiliberty(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2020
see smallie
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by ifyy07(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2020
VEXT:
Teach a man how to make money and watch how he help others around him, teach a woman the same thing and see how she becomes stingy, takes her self as a king and make others her slave.....
The greatest ill of the society
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
The Lord's Prayer

Our father
Who hides in heaven
Useless is thy name
Thy kingdom is fake
And forgive robots
Deliver us from you

for this your sole purpose of insulting God almighty I curse you this day may your life be full of pains and suffering till your days be cut off from this good earth made by the lord God almighty. Your days are numbered

If I be a child of my father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Omega30(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:
I believe it is true that women are the superior gender.
then Switch roles with men !!!

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by WizzyVine: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
The Lord's Prayer

Our father
Who hides in heaven
Useless is thy name
Thy kingdom is fake
And forgive robots
Deliver us from you

"Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Maj196(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
No surprise here... Gay oshi

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by nBag(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Joshuazedd:
you would argue till you remember your mom

who was under my dad. but sha I don't know the case with some people's

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by ifyy07(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
stanliwise:
His opinion is entirely baseless and flawed same as the redpill and same as the feminism movement.
#DeathToGenderSupremacy.
Go and read your Bible you can't stop what the feminine gender initiated themselves since ages past, the revolt by men is just reprisals attacks on the ills the feminine gender has brought upon the world...the end is near
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Olisehinnocent: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2020
We team simp totally agree. Women are more superior than Amotekun cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by nBag(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2020
Truthlord12:
for this your sole purpose of insulting God almighty I curse you this day may your life be full of pains and suffering till your days be cut off from this good earth made by the lord God almighty. Your days are numbered

If I be a child of my father!

there is no need for this. love those who hate you, mock you, spite you.. Les you become like one of those Philistines

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by stanliwise(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

That is just the true fact, I hate hearing trash like this. But all these "alpha males" commenting self that cannot feed themselves how far?
Korede Bello need some OT. I don’t expect he means what he just said. Except he needs a hot slap.

BTW
The concept of Alpha male flawed. Most people don’t understand what alpha male actually mean. They also don’t understand what beta male is.

Alpha male means parent/leader. It basically of different context. Sometimes the most experienced is the alpha, sometimes the most liked, many times the parent(Daddy). Daddy in the house is an alpha male even though not the strongest. And boss in the Office is an alpha male. It can be a ceremonial title also.

Beta males are just lone males and most times stronger than other single animal in a pack for it to be able to exist alone.

So everyone is an Alpha depends on where he fits in. How can a man who knows how to woo a lady but has a bad career be Alpha and the successful guy that don’t have a jack idea of women not be an Alpha? Both has something lacking. They are somewhat opposite in sense.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by bluefilm: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2020
The guy is not so far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Majid Michel, AY, Chidi Mokeme At Ramsey Nouah’s 44th Birthday Party / Mamuzee Twins Unveil Innoson Cars For "‎Miss & Mr Nigeria Resources Ambassador" / Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.