Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

"Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares (23689 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mathantics:

You're an ignoramus.

You morons are always quick to call people simp without knowing the meaning, you just heard the word recently and now majority of you foolish Nigerians want to give it a regional meaning.
Simp simply means a fool
You're also a simp too,

You retarded zombies come online to claim hard-man or alpha male but you do the ugliest worst at offline.

Spits
Simp sported
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by AlphikkaTech: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

its facts not simps - men contribute to over 95% of the worldwide violence - boko haram militants are MEN! not women.

I don't know how old you are but the world belongs to us men. Women were even created for us men. Their is no equality between the lion and the sheep. We men own the world. Men and women have their different strengths and weaknesses. Maybe you should look at it this way: accept the superiority of your mother over your father and your mother the head of your family instead of your father.

If you are a true Christian, feminism must be arrant nonsense and devilish to you.

Women must be subject to men and men must rule/lead over them and not the other way.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by ifyy07(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Impenetrable:
don't mind him!

Jesus would have come as a woman if going by what that korade idiots is saying!

Ever wonder why the 12 discipline were all men? undecided
God bless you bro
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Mart1994(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:

There is nothing like role switching.

Some women are doing great things for men.

I bought a phone worth close to N50,000 for a man while I myself was still using N3000 phone.

I know women who are doing great things for men even here in Uyo.

Both male and female believe in doing great things for the opposite gender.

It is not a one sided something..

I advise you to speak for urself at this juncture.

Yes. There are many ladies out there doing things for guys, also there are millions of ladies out there using guys for selfish gains. Don't for one second think everyother female is like you. There are sick, twisted and psychotic females out there.

Shout out to you and everyother female like u out there.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

I don't know how old you are but the world belongs to us men. Women were even created for us men. Their is no equality between the lion and the sheep. We men own the world. Men and women have their different strengths and weaknesses. Maybe you should look at it this way: accept the superiority of your mother over your father and your mother the head of your family instead of your father.

If you are a true Christian, feminism must be arrant nonsense and devilish to you.

Women must be subject to men and men must rule/lead over them and not the other way.

bollocks - accursed be the cursed male gender - thank goodness i am a woman - mass shooters and killers - who will you shoot and kill next?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Mart1994(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Don't waste your precious saliva on these fools.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by luvyaself95(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nonsense talk rolling into dust bin undecided
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by LawLab247: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

Yes listing things that most likely never happened, what about Hitler, Mussolini, Vlad the 3rd, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Tsar Nicholas, Tsar Ivan, Genghis Khan, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein etc. The list for rich 1 million. undecided

Since you are not sure that it didn't happen, we will take it that it happened until you are certain that it didn't, with proofs.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by LawLab247: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

So you think! Women were ordained to take over men in these days - also note that men have always been senseless even during bible times. Portiphar believes his wife and locks Joseph in prison. David murders another man to take over the wife. in modern times, security guard slays boss to run away with his money for wedding. Gokada ceo slain by a man who used his money to cater to woman and please the woman by buying her expensive things - so men have been SENSELESS through the ages - you kill your own gender and give money to women - how stupid can you get? clearly it is intended in these days for women to take over. not to talk of boko haram militants.

As I said, every other simp would agree with the Bello guy.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by iammolise(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
When a small boy is in love d tin go dey move am, it will be making him to be posting nonsense... I've been there before. Not until boom he comes of age and discovers LOVE is not only about catching emissions.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Asianjollof007: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Startegy...... he wants to be appointed as an advocate for women paroles by the United Nations and other women empowerment programmes

No mind him jare, everybody wan trend
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
LawLab247:

As I said, every other simp would agree with the Bello guy.

Let's gather all the alpha males like you in one room so you guys can all shoot or stab yourselves to death. Toxic idiots
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by beauty7: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Omega30:
beautiful girl, you didn't answer my question ma, if you bought it for your boo or not. Moreover, girls can do no doubt for men. However, oftentimes it is uncommon and when done it's a pretense to expect to receive more.

The man I bought it for was my friend who didn't have a job then.

He was robbed of his small phone and he complained all the time.

He then asked me if I could buy him a phone. He said it the second time and I told him 'lets get to plaza'.

Around plaza,we entered a shop and he was looking at a small phone to price when I took a smart techno phone and priced it.

He said no. It was too costly.

I said 'You are a man so I need to treat you with respect. Buying small phone for you is disrespectful'

He said that I myself was using a small phone. Why buy big one for him.

I told him that he is a man and deserve better things.

So I bought the smart techno phone for him.

I forgot the model but it cost almost N50,000.

I discovered without being told that he is not like some men who believe that being given a gift by a woman is not proper for a man.

In fact,he loved women who could stand up for a man.

That is why I did it not expecting anything in return.

I am happy I did it. If I didn't do it, I would have still spent the money one way or other.

I tell you that many women do great things for men just because of respect for male gender.

It is not what the world is thinking.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
As far as I know
Being a celebrity doesn't make all you say make sense or be acceptable.

Thank you
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by LawLab247: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

Let's gather all the alpha males like you in one room so you guys can all shoot or stab yourselves to death. Toxic idiots
we lead the Pack. Deal with that.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by beauty7: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mart1994:

I advise you to speak for urself at this juncture.

Yes. There are many ladies out there doing things for guys, also there are millions of ladies out there using guys for selfish gains. Don't for one second think everyother female is like you. There are sick, twisted and psychotic females out there.

Shout out to you and everyother female like u out there.

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by beauty7: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartyPants:

Safe journey ma.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by BigBashiru: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
LawLab247:
we lead the Pack. Deal with that.

Alpha male is a term used to sell ebooks - it's a commercial term that massages ego and brings out the worst and toxicity in men. Since you lead the pack, why don't you ambush boko Baram and engage them?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by sammy7410(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Guy fu*k u and ur fucking president
Fu*k waiting u take before saying dis rubbish
Fu*k u and ur fucking mammal fu*k anybody dat is in support of u fu*k d person too u all bitch ass niggas fu*k ur motherfucking crew

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Verysmart101: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

That is just the true fact, I hate hearing trash like this. But all these "alpha males" commenting self that cannot feed themselves how far?

So all alpha males are poor right? All i see here is you displaying ur severely damaged mentallity
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
francesco01:

With this your anti men attitude,i fear if you would ever get married at all. from your posts, it shows that you're against all the men on earth and you planning to get married to one of them and you think it would work out. you better change your mindset and start rolling with good people and leave the bad boys alone.
you are so wrong,how can i be anti men when I love my dad so much.Im just an anti some men.We still have few wonderful men around
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by romunu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
It’s that his latest album?
Don’t goan look for what to sing ooo
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Who did ur bible tell u God created 1st? Exactly.
Adam
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Lacash: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaybenugo:
Korede Bello has taken to his twitter account to declare that women are the superior gender, IgbereTV reports.

The singer wrote:

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1309093607505354754?s=19

His statement got varied response from people. While some agreed with him, others called him out.
Say no to Hard Drugs grin
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
ugodson:

Why will u not agree...Lol
Anyways frm ur picture am guessing u look very pretty shocked
maybe you guessed right
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
kiddkash:

if it was the other way round, there'd be war especially feminist.

quote me if I'm lying.
im all for truth and nothing but raw truth,dont tag any other meaning to my comment
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Verysmart101:

So all alpha males are poor right? All i see here is you displaying ur severely damaged mentallity
Look at who is talking about damaged mentality, pele oh alpha male, e pain you, transformer dey around the corner oh. gringrin
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

Alpha male is a term used to sell ebooks - it's a commercial term that massages ego and brings out the worst and toxicity in men. Since you lead the pack, why don't you ambush boko Baram and engage them?
Haewo, leave them hiding behind keyboards feeling alpha male. This reply sweet me ehn.

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by B2B5000: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Korede is a fool. In America they refer to people like him as SIMPS! He's a bloody SIMP! Pandering to women to gain favor. They are superior to him but not to us! Okpe. Ode, Dambaroba.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by payloader(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
There's no superior gender. Men and women are unique and have differing roles to play in making the world go round. Korede has been emasculated. Imagine. He's not even married yet.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by EmekaA125(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
flyca:
No gender is superior to another.
Lies....... it's men's world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.