Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (53600 Views)

Davido Reacts To His 3 Grammy Nominations / I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W / [Video] Wizkid's Ft. R2bees - "Supa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by delpee(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Nice one! A world apart from the noise and lewdness we see and hear in the name of music these days. Matured mind...beautiful music.
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Imefonukoenin11: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Mindclinic:
I want to say thanks to those that patronised me, thanks to those that encourage me with words of advise and not to "Never give up!", Thanks to those that insulted my drawing cause it also gave me the sense of being challenged, u can never avoid the fact that you aren't perfect and there is always a space for criticism u just have to accept and correct in a way u can and thanks to those that uplifted me financially because there are good and kind people that don't ask but give.
Love u all kiss
I will be posting my new batch of drawing make una sha patronise me i till need money to chop food smiley
wow...I love this! I know how to draw/sketch too ,but you are good. But do you see or yours is just the designing and sketching aspects? Wish you were my neighbor or just so close to me, lol. I'd have taken advantage of your talent .
Ok, no, we would have mad e a good team, is more like it.

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Mindclinic: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Wow!!!! I'm blushing, thanks soooo much u made me feel honoured and special. Trying to upgrade my drawing skills this is my latest, oya come and take advantage of me!!! Lol :-)
KevUnique:

wow...I love this! I know how to draw/sketch too ,but you are good. But do you see or yours is just the designing and sketching aspects? Wish you were my neighbor or just so close to me, lol. I'd have taken advantage of your talent .
Ok, no, we would have mad e a good team, is more like it.

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mindclinic:
Wow!!!! I'm blushing, thanks soooo much u made me feel honoured and special. Trying to upgrade my drawing skills this is my latest, oya come and take advantage of me!!! Lol :-)
Such a friendly, energetic, sweet-sounding person you are.
I should come and take advantage of you, abi? Lol , Oya be waiting there na!
You are welcome darling! You were worth every praise I sang you, because you are talented. I admire females who know how to draw. when I can, I'll share my own not-so-well sketched designs. I just need to buy more A4 sheets now, and set time apart to crack my head to come up with unique designs. I've not drawn in a long while

1 Like

Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Mindclinic: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Don't u worry, i trust ya gifted hands. U will catch up so far as u were once into it before. I pray that God remember us this year and elevate us to the next level. Not Baba Buhari Next level oooo the one that God divine hand is involved. Can't wait to see ya magical touch of Arts wink
KevUnique:

Such a friendly, energetic, sweet-sounding person you are.
I should come and take advantage of you, abi? Lol , Oya be waiting there na!
You are welcome darling! You were worth every praise I sang you, because you are talented. I admire females who know how to draw. when I can, I'll share my own not-so-well sketched designs. I just need to buy more A4 sheets now, and set time apart to crack my head to come up with unique designs. I've not drawn in a long while
Re: 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W by Ktunzmusic: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Hello, I have a new music video on YouTube. Check on it on my YouTube channel H-Joe Official. I will like you to also join a lot of people who have subscribed to the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP9elwBHTHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Is Masturbation Responsible For Lack Of Progress In My Music Career (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.