Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents (34608 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Enter India Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by CallMeDrino: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2020
3 Nigerians held in Assam for entering India without documents

apprehended from Assam's Karimganj district on Wednesday for allegedly entering the country without any valid documents, police said.

During routine checking, police stopped a car coming from Tripura on National Highway 8 at Chuwraibari in the Bazaricherra police station area and detained the three foreigners as they failed to produce their passports and valid documents to enter the country, officials said.

During interrogation, they claimed that they entered India from Bangladesh via Tripura.

A case has been registered against the three under relevant sections of the Foreigners Act, 1946 read with Section 6 of the Passport (Entry into India) Rules, 1950, officials said.

The apprehended Nigerian nationals have been identified as Nnamdi Bernard Nwali, Prince Paul and Eze Collins, they said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/india-news/law-and-order/3-nigerians-held-in-assam-for-entering-india-without-documents.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by bioemmy: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2020
They wanted to get the documents when they entered the country na. We do that here a lot.

Someone cannot play with this Asians self.

I noticed all three are from a part of the country. Let me keep quiet.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Yankee101: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Amaka why!

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by aremuforlife(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Normal thing to claim asylum, but India is not good for asylum seekers.

24 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by crowdmoni: 5:53am On Sep 25, 2020
For this covid 19 era embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by helinues: 5:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Nnamdi Nwali, Prince Paul and Eze Collins

If India government had an idea about the mega plans of those 3 people arrested are, they will release them instantly...

They are in India to help you develop it freely as they have been doing all over the world..

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Susu888(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Inyamurai sun shiga uku!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by ojun50(m): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2020
India Kwa, them go deport them back last last...

If them return them go beging blame buhari and APC and there village people

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by KendrickAyomide: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

If India government had an idea about the mega plans of those 3 people arrested are, they will release them instantly...

They are in India to help you develop it freely as they have been doing all over the world..

they can set that country ablaze with narcotics ! All in the name of Developing

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by helinues: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
they can set that country ablaze with narcotics ! All in the name of Developing

I comot my hands and legs from this.... grin cheesy

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by akinloye19995: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2020
India Kwa, them go deport them back last last...If them return them go beging responsibility buhari and APC and there town folks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by cassidy1996(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2020
i feel for dem

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Mopolchi: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Say No to NCAN

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by puyol005(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
The guy in the middle don already dress smart to post selfie before the detention.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Mopolchi: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

[s]If India government had an idea about the mega plans of those 3 people arrested are, they will release them instantly...

They are in India to help you develop it freely as they have been doing all over the world..[/s]

Behave

16 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by wellmax(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Why travel to India without valid documents if your intentions are pure.
Only drug peddlers and criminals do that.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by RaptObserver: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Kai. If not for misinformation or going to do illegal stuffs, what will make a sane Nigerian travel to India of all places? Get a map and see how small the landmass of India is compared to China, USA, Australia, Canada and even Brazil not to mention Russia. Meanwhile, India is more populous than Africa as a whole. You want to go and compete with their population? The Indians who came here for greener pasture how many have you seen return? It is better hunger kills me here than to go to places like India. Tueh! No body should argue about economic prosperity or ICT and health advancements. Those things are good but on the surface. The real problems in India are bigger than naija our homeland.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
That racist country undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Hambivert: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
sparogatively, all man wan jand!

Nigeria has lost it bigtime... India no too bad tho, the wan wey dey pain me na when I hear say Naija guys dey run go DRC Congo, Afghanistan, Lebanon and even Burundi... All jand na jand¿¿¿

Short story

(at a party, sipping my red wine and browsing through my phone suddenly becomes restless after reading so many bad news concerning Nigeria)
Me : (calling out rather too loudly) DJ, Dj, abeg play me Mike Nliam and Abey Esho e go better
DJ : Haba! boss, for where I wan take see dat one na?
(wondering if there is no internet to quickly get it from, but shrugs at his negligence)
Me : Tony Tetuila own nko?
( Sudden power outage, throws the party into obscene darkness)
Crowd : NEPA!!!!!
lone voice : (calling in a 'high hushed tone') SARS! SARS!! na SARS cut the light!

(party comes to an end as everyone runs helter skelter)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by operAhdam: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Na seme border dem think dem dey undecided
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Susu888:
Inyamurai sun shiga uku!
Kaji tsoron Allah kaji tsoron Sharrin inyamuri

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by notoriousbabe: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
how market?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The Bridge In Port Harcourt - Artillery - Rumuola- Garrison / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.