Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents (34624 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Enter India Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Jonathan39: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Afraid? shocked who has been fighting for Nigeria to split? And even went to war? Biafra is older than the contraption called Nigeria, you can consult your history book
DEROXMAN:
yes or are you afraid because some zones are land locked at least we have Niger Delta republic then arrewa then oduduwa etc
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Imefonukoenin11: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by NaMeAboki: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Nnamdi Bernard Nwali, Prince Paul and Eze Collins

Always making headlines for the wrong reasons.

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Cousin9999: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2020
There's literally no reason to go to that country.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by DEROXMAN: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Afraid? shocked who has been fighting for Nigeria to split? And even went to war? Biafra is older than the contraption called Nigeria, you can consult your history book
I know that but what the Bleep?Let me tell you something even the North wants to go but the British are against Nigeria splitting because of the oil and mineral benefits that's why they love a northerner being president because of loyalty they liked OBJ too but you see ,since the north are the largest in Nigeria they also have a good share in the oil so they will fight against secession as for SW we give no Bleep even though we are also enjoying One Nigeria pass anyone in the south 1 we have the land and sea border 2 we have a little oil in ondo which can manage our States plus other things like limestone so if you want to secede beg the north
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Jonathan39: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beg the North? Igbos don't beg ✌️
DEROXMAN:
I know that but what the Bleep?Let me tell you something even the North wants to go but the British are against Nigeria splitting because of the oil and mineral benefits that's why they love a northerner being president because of loyalty they liked OBJ too but you see ,since the north are the largest in Nigeria they also have a good share in the oil so they will fight against secession as for SW we give no Bleep even though we are also enjoying One Nigeria pass anyone in the south 1 we have the land and sea border 2 we have a little oil in ondo which can manage our States plus other things like limestone so if you want to secede beg the north
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by DEROXMAN: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Beg the North? Igbos don't beg ✌️
OK then wait there because even if the south unite do we have up to their no of states I mean NC,NW,NE
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Jonathan39: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Time will tell, we don't need to have up to their number of states, 2/3 is enough
DEROXMAN:
OK then wait there because even if the south unite do we have up to their no of states I mean NC,NW,NE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Update On The Bridge In Port Harcourt - Artillery - Rumuola- Garrison / FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.