Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents (34607 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Enter India Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Otuchi: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Otuchi:
cc: Simplyleo, biggesthead6, thesorcerer, helinues,
godson1, ipobarethiefs, TheDestroyer, you people will not disappoint
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by JordanMichael(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
India ? 9ja which way
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by winkmart: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Patruul007: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
India of all places, naija youths self
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Liposure: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Kai. If not for misinformation or going to do illegal stuffs, what will make a sane Nigerian travel to India of all places? Get a map and see how small the landmass of India is compared to China, USA, Australia, Canada and even Brazil not to mention Russia. Meanwhile, India is more populous than Africa as a whole. You want to go and compete with their population? The Indians who came here for greener pasture how many have you seen return? It is better hunger kills me here than to go to places like India. Tueh! No body should argue about economic prosperity or ICT and health advancements. Those things are good but on the surface. The real problems in India are bigger than naija our homeland.
and to cap it all, india is third world
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Bar1941(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
I take God beg anyone reading this, never make any attempt to travel to India for legit hustling except you have some underground shaddy stuff that is taking you there which I totally condemn. The country is drier than Nigeria, their is nothing there.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
bioemmy:
They wanted to get the documents when they entered the country na. We do that here a lot.

Someone cannot play with this Asians self.

I noticed all three are from a part of the country. Let me keep quiet.

Don't mind them, they'll be shouting igbo amaka up and down

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Susu888:
Inyamurai sun shiga uku!

Dan inska ..
Wawa Kawai
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by gidado14(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2020

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, all man wan jand!

Nigeria has lost it bigtime... India no too bad tho, the wan wey dey pain me na when I hear say Naija guys dey run go DRC Congo, Afghanistan, Lebanon and even Burundi... All jand na jand¿¿¿

Short story

(at a party, sipping my red wine and browsing through my phone suddenly becomes restless after reading so many bad news concerning Nigeria)
Me : (calling out rather too loudly) DJ, Dj, abeg play me Mike Nliam and Abey Esho e go better
DJ : Haba! boss, for where I wan take see dat one na?
(wondering if there is no internet to quickly get it from, but shrugs at his negligence)
Me : Tony Tetuila own nko?
( Sudden power outage, throws the party into obscene darkness)
Crowd : NEPA!!!!!
lone voice : (calling in a 'high hushed tone') SARS! SARS!! na SARS cut the light!

(party comes to an end as everyone runs helter skelter)

Is it SARs on the beat or the NPF SARs undecided
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by MediMedi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
If your name is Chizoba, that is your brother in red tshirt
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Goel: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bar1941:
I take God beg anyone reading this, never make any attempt to travel to India for legit hustling except you have some underground shaddy stuff that is taking you there which I totally condemn. The country is drier than Nigeria, their is nothing there.
I hope you are able to convince your countrymen of same. Indians too are sick of Nigerians.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by iComplain: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Deeee veeeee lopment grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Goel: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Kai. If not for misinformation or going to do illegal stuffs, what will make a sane Nigerian travel to India of all places? Get a map and see how small the landmass of India is compared to China, USA, Australia, Canada and even Brazil not to mention Russia. Meanwhile, India is more populous than Africa as a whole.
India's area is 1/5 of Russia, 1/3 of US, Canada or China, 2/3 of Brazil or Australia and is 7th largest in the world which is good enough. Why it doesn't matter?

96% of Chinese population lives in 40% of China and rest is bareland used by their military. 90% of Russians live in 20% of their country's area. Canadians and Australians have most of population concentrated in certain cities only and rest of their country is empty. US is same to a less degree. High population density (if you can manage your country properly) is a characteristic of rich countries like South Korea, Japan or UK. Because you can obtain money from your infrastructure in that case.

Countries with population spread in small concentrations have to build lot of infrastructure to connect country. Still their transport requirements & costs are much higher, taxes and service charges are lower and never develop despite all good works of governments in improving industry & education. Example; Central Asian countries.

As for Nigeria, you have 60% of our population density and 5 times higher population growth but no infrastructure. If you are so keen on denouncing population density, Nigeria will be only country in world to match India and China in population in 2090 but with much smaller area.
The Indians who came here for greener pasture how many have you seen return?
Indians come to Africa for easy money, for business, money from natural resources and fooling innocent African population (and I hate those Indians honestly).

India is a megadiverse country, has lot of water unlike desert of Africa and lot of rainforests. We really don't have issues with greneary.
https://instagram.com/travelrealindia?igshid=14o9dh9pj63yh
Don't tell me that people of tropical countries will leave their place for natural beauty elsewhere.

Africa is a desert but Asian countries are jungles.

t is better hunger kills me here than to go to places like India. Tueh! No body should argue about economic prosperity or ICT and health advancements. Those things are good but on the surface. The real problems in India are bigger than naija our homeland.
Name me any single country with low population density but good public services. Don't give me example of US, Russia or Canada etc. because their population is concentrated in just few provinces and cities and rest of country is empty.

I'm not fond of Nigerians anyway. It will be good if Nigerian youth stays in their country and work upon developing it instead of doing gangwars on streets of Delhi.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by igwedubai2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Kai. If not for misinformation or going to do illegal stuffs, what will make a sane Nigerian travel to India of all places? Get a map and see how small the landmass of India is compared to China, USA, Australia, Canada and even Brazil not to mention Russia. Meanwhile, India is more populous than Africa as a whole. You want to go and compete with their population? The Indians who came here for greener pasture how many have you seen return? It is better hunger kills me here than to go to places like India. Tueh! No body should argue about economic prosperity or ICT and health advancements. Those things are good but on the surface. The real problems in India are bigger than naija our homeland.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by igwedubai2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
U are very correct. India is no going area. I have been to that country b4, most of their women are into prostitution to survive.[sub][/sub]
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by getinspired01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Kennyswag: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
uBuNiT:
Yes their head is flat, and they explore the world and see it as their village while the cone heads only make noise about lagos after eating green soup
lol do you know how many yorubas are In the diaspora? just because we dont make noise like you low self esteem chestbeaters...

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Finnestgreat: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Those guys no try,why india or do they want to sing and dance in india
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by 1759ademola(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
They're not Nigerians, they are Igbos. Deport them to where they belong na.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by hamxee33(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Johnsown1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
India of all country. Those people are not human at all and they hate Africans. Am sure that their lives will never remain the same
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by planetx: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
So they stop cars on the highway and ask black people for their immigration documents, but how many of the Indians and Chinese living in Nigeria get stopped and ask for their right to be living in Nigeria. Instead they are treated like expatriates, when will Africans stop having inferiority complex to all this other races? When.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Orpe7(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
NA DEM
AWON OLORI PELEBE
DEVELOPERS
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Igbo sha
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by mattmogan88: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
India shocked

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmm. India must be developed
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by DEROXMAN: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Split our country according to zones, says a Fool. Go to school, you refused. SMH
yes or are you afraid because some zones are land locked at least we have Niger Delta republic then arrewa then oduduwa etc

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Bigsunny01(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
bioemmy:
They wanted to get the documents when they entered the country na. We do that here a lot.

Someone cannot play with this Asians self.

I noticed all three are from a part of the country. Let me keep quiet.

U wicked sha grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by chukwuibuipob: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Otuchi:
cc: Simplyleo, biggesthead6, thesorcerer, helinues,
godson1, ipobarethieves, TheDestroyer, you people will not disappoint
who are dey? Warlord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The Bridge In Port Harcourt - Artillery - Rumuola- Garrison / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.