Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents (34626 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Enter India Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by chukwuibuipob: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin sad cheesy
BabangidaHamza:
Kaji tsoron Allah kaji tsoron Sharrin inyamuri
iPOB don sufa grin.See incantation in Hausa lang lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by buJu234: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2020
I am 99% sure that they are there for illegitimate business like drugs..

India of all places..

Make we dey get shame small na..

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by greatcrown: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2020
How were they identified as Nigerians when they had no valid documents?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by farouk2much(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Susu888:
Inyamurai sun shiga uku!
zasu ci uwar su.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by uBuNiT: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Yes their head is flat, and they explore the world and see it as their village while the cone heads only make noise about lagos after eating green soup
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by nick50(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2020
They got arrested cos they entered India from Bangladesh without papers but here in Nigeria all the almajiris terrorists from chad,niger republic, Mali and other African countries enter Nigerian through our nothern borders freely n still kill Nigerians citizens grabbing our land and all our government does is to feed and rehabilitate them with our hard earned currency and still use our money to build rail for link so it will be easier for them to enter the country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by sunbreaker: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2020
What our people is looking for? India of all country. Nawaoooo
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by jaygogna(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2020
puyol005:
The guy in the middle don already dress smart to post selfie before the detention.
�������
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2020
RaptObserver:
Kai. If not for misinformation or going to do illegal stuffs, what will make a sane Nigerian travel to India of all places? Get a map and see how small the landmass of India is compared to China, USA, Australia, Canada and even Brazil not to mention Russia. Meanwhile, India is more populous than Africa as a whole. You want to go and compete with their population? The Indians who came here for greener pasture how many have you seen return? It is better hunger kills me here than to go to places like India. Tueh! No body should argue about economic prosperity or ICT and health advancements. Those things are good but on the surface. The real problems in India are bigger than naija our homeland.

You're smart...
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by wetmenow: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2020
This people self.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by mneedss(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2020
And some people will think they can enter heaven without salvation through Jesus? Not possible. #JesusSaves

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
The other day, one guy was asking me about Cambodia and Laos.

I just told him to "give himself" sense.

That's all. No long talk.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2020
So sad this is what they call hardwork!
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by sammysmiles(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Mopolchi:
Behave

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Smyk13: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2020
India? Haba!!!!!!
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Asianjollof007: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2020
After all the struggle, they will still send them back to Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by auxano01(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by James4bright(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2020
See them wailing, "Divide the country, "Divide the country". Like they can survive without the igbos.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by kevinexit(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2020
They, entered India without documents fine.. but Ask the Nigeria government if the Indian that are working in Nigeria have valid documents..

They don't .... They smuggle them into Nigeria .. to take our money to their country.. they boss us.. yet most of them are ignoramuses..

I have witnessed this when I was working with one of their company. At one time The immigration officers usually comes for routine check.. for illegal immigrants... Upon seeing the immigration officers they take cover and hide inside containers or they run into the oil facilities...

Some times their boss gives the officers bribe.. and they go..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Adrian9(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2020
. Hustle o! You can make it anywhere o! It should not take you to a country that may remind you of where you ran from.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Jonathan39: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Split our country according to zones, says a Fool. Go to school, you refused. SMH
DEROX:
I knew it would always be them flat empty skulls, I only pity innocent Nigerian who will suffer the consequences if this bastards from the muddy side same in Ghana and south Africa now india grin Fg abeg split our countries according to zones
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Gabbriell: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:
The other day, one guy was asking me about Cambodia and Laos.

I just told him to "give himself" sense.

That's all. No long talk.

grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Adrian9(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2020
uBuNiT:
Yes their head is flat, and they explore the world and see it as their village while the cone heads only make noise about lagos after eating green soup
Abeg easy! Which one be flat skull again? Abi tanker March the head? Lolz

Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by frog12: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2020
EVEN in far place like INDIA we are misbehaving.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Otuchi: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2020
cc: Simplyleo, biggesthead6, thesorcerer, helinues,
godson1, ipobarethiefs, TheDestroyer, you people will not disappoint
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Onlinesmart: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2020
3 developers
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Kemimarch16(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2020
India of all country
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Graysons: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
The same people again? lol.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by Goodman247: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
rowdymind:
Can't we be in the news for positive reasons?

sometimes I ask myself why the angel punish me by bringing me to nigeria!

una daalu o!

bad news exporters in general!!!!
even me l ask myself why did l come to the world tru Nigeria.
Re: 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents by LawLab247: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hssd8:
Are you aware you need to show at least 3 months salary of employees?
yes please, I am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The Bridge In Port Harcourt - Artillery - Rumuola- Garrison / FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.