Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) (74338 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Solatium(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Rubbish talk! If you go through the right way, nothing will happen, instead you will be welcomed!

Dem tell you say Luxembourg dey look for migrants?
Dem no see better people welcome, Africans?
Try am weda Dem no go deport you
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by yemi1504: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

Really really ignorant SMH. Luxembourg is an expats' country if you don't know, you can google the country to get over your ignorance!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Hardgun: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
eyaaaah sorry dear... u will live more than 100 years on earth but u will not see it in ur country...
take heart
Ha na curse be dis or prophecy
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by morgstreme: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hardgun:
God when?

When your population becomes less than 700k as a nation..
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Solatium(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Really really ignorant SMH. Luxembourg is an expats' country if you don't know, you can google the country to get over your ignorance!

E be like say dindinrin dey worry this one,expat country?
Oyà lecture me about the world class industries in Luxembourg that attract expertrates
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by ekerintee: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria is faced with problem of overpopulation ,bad leaders ,corrupt leaders.most of this countries have small populations and good leaders ,they may not have much resources as Nigeria ,but they manage what they have to improve the life of their people .No politician is looting public treasury,they have good policies that work for them,the people are contented with what they have ,nobody is thinking of build several mansions like Nigerians,some of the white folks even die without bothering about building houses or buying cars .In Nigeria ,everybody want to be a millionaire wether in a good or bad way.Also in europe ,you can't really tell difference between a rich man and a poor man,the government try to balance the gap so that you won't really notice it .people are discouraged from having so much money ,the govt takes from rich people to help the poor thru taxes .The European Union help the poor European countries.So it is not magic but policies that the govt have put in place .finally ,the developed countries are happy seeing Africa underdeveloped,they are happy seeing young people forsaking their own country to come and develop their own country for them.most of you guys trying to go to luxembourg will only discover that you are not welcomed there and even their jobs are for their own people and not for foreigners ,u are only left to do jobs that their own people can't do

ITbomb:
The smallest State in Nigeria, Lagos is bigger than Luxembourg in landmass and population.
So they can do it

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Deejay1000(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Get a school admission and leave
Planning on doing that soon
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by edward1106(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:
God why did I choose to be born in Nigeria
How did you do (choose) it?
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mattmogan88: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Oracleforce: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are wrong western region A.K.A oodua region under the leadership of Pa Awolowo made transportation free...

Nyamiri people will not like this comments

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please they have a population of just 626,108 and a GDP of $66.848 billion.. what do u expect..
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Ykc2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
tunjilomo:
Don't compare this place with Nigeria.
This people got the money for something like this.
Their population is small, same as the land mass.
if you give Nigeria 100 trillion dollars brother Nigeria will be sh**thole so long greediness is in our DNA
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by bigfish3k: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
tunjilomo:
Don't compare this place with Nigeria.
This people got the money for something like this.
Their population is small, same as the land mass.
If we ask for division so that the population can be small and manageable, you people will start screaming ipob and telling us the advantages of a big country
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by okewumi: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
ifejobi84754:
wow, peep how folks Dey make lifestyle breeze for themselves.. I weep for Africa. My Nigeria at most.

I don't know why they should not colonize us. I witness life in 80's and see the same country after 25 years. This useless democracy mess things up
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by samnoco: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
heendrix:
In Lagos Danfo guys would remove one of ur shoes/palm easy wears if ur money no complete

The question be say weytin dem go carry am do??
Guy I nor fit laff���� you just paint exact picture of a typical Lagos molue or danfo conductor. Chai those guys nor get joy. I swear!!!
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Ifyz0001: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Obviously, you don't know Luxembourg. They are the third riches country in the world, earlier they were the second after Qatar.

Most of them there are PhD holders and they produce machineries...

So don't come here to say rubbish

Siberia01:
cool
Explorers is showing us
computer generated pics
we all know thats not the real pictures
the Luxemburg i know is a small shit hole
with poor people... that can't afford basic amenities
education system not recognised
what's their GDP
who knows their musicians
who knows their actors and actresses

Nigeria is bad
but economically and infrastructure wise its well better than that village...
how many billionaires do they have

dangote alone can buy that hamlet
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by henryobinna(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
ehix89:
Com'on, its not even that, are you telling me there is any basis for comparison between Nigeria and Luxembourg as regards quality of life
Did I ever compare both?

Where in my post did I compare both countries?

Try to understand before replying and stop assuming things.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by henryobinna(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
mu2sa2:
There's no doubt about it. If you hear what citizens pay as tax there, eh! All those posting Nigeria this or that are the same people that evade tax, yet want the govt to provide everything.
No mind them, with things like these come higher taxes
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by mannyiyke: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:
See better train here.
No be the refurbished rail caterpillar wey Amaechi go pack from China come.
grin

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by onlyson16(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

and lets assume u you sell land or borrow to secure visa..... u ll just come back and commit suicide
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by onlyson16(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
mattmogan88:
SHAKING MY HEAD
just shake it off
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by HomerTimpson: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Denique:

I bet you didn't see yours coming! grin grin
LOL SAVAGE you grin i can't stop laughing menh

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by donyfrank: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:

To pay for your sins.
I think, in your previous life you mocked Africans.
Na so all of una must come here one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Solatium(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
and lets assume u you sell land or borrow to secure visa..... u ll just come back and commit suicide

No,na your village ancestors wey you sell join the land go kill you
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by pacespot(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
White people are the God's incarnate on this Earth, I just admire the energy of these people to make things easier for others in their country. They protect their country as a brooding fowl protects its eggs. Love is not by words, it is by action.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by onlyson16(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

No,na your village ancestors wey you sell join the land go kill you
stop saying u its not me..am not even planning to go out here
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Solatium(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
stop saying u its not me..am not even planning to go out here

Fear dey catch you?
abi why u sef dey use you for me like say na me dey go there
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Buhari and APC government will never open this news link and read.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
richesbhc:
Nigeria can never get to this level
Don't say this again bro! Anything can happen o with the right leaders and constitution.
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by Jeremiahtortor(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sleeping Nigeria leaders
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by oladimeji09(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria �� is coming for this by the end of this grin cool
Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by soleexx(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kallmerb:

you could have been behind bars in any foreign country..

that's not your portion..just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.