Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities (56689 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by mamotalk: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Oregbe17:
Nigeria isn't ripe for democracy; sadly, Nigeria needs a military administrator
not like that o. is just that politicians in Nigeria are selfish and greedy. democracy is better than military.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by mattmogan88: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by potent5(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2020
Oga Feyemi, come to the PDP. The only truly national party. Forget what happened in the last. A great lesson has been learnt. We are expecting you sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by vivies: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2020
APC is finally licking my ass
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by aviara: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Caseless:
Fayemi is seriously getting on my nerves especially as regards his actions in Oshomhole's case and the edo election. .

Your wailing has just started. The days of godfatherism is over in Nigeria politics. Edo no be Lagos, but very soon Lagos go be Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by scottyoloye(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Nigerian Politics

I have a 2007 4 cylinder Hyundai sonata for sale @1.9M
Contact me or Whatsapp me on 08138005704

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by 9jaBlogger: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
potent5:

Igbere TV is making waves. Kudos.

Thank you, boss
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Blackking98(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinsD12:

Fayemi is too bright to be in Apc, he should join the PDP quickly, he is too bright and brave to be in darkness
No let him remain there for now, we need strong men like him to stay there and frustrate things, at the last minute after the destruction is done, he can come to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by steeltrust: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
another state coming to PDP

2023 APC is no more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by chloride6: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Lmao...

Fayemi shall laugh last...

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by aviara: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Oga Feyemi, come to the PDP. The only truly national party. Forget what happened in the last. A great lesson has been learnt. We are expecting you sir.

He shouldn't leave the party yet, do damage from within and then exit at the 11th hour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by chloride6: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Caseless:
Fayemi is seriously getting on my nerves especially as regards his actions in Oshomhole's case and the edo election. .

Who your nerves help?

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Blackking98(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
chloride6:
Lmao...

Fayemi shall laugh last...

exactly
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by egoldman(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Romanoff:
Source

Fayemi is just trying to book space in the Ark before the 2023 flood will bring down APC.

Dey there de shout source.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020
aviara:

He shouldn't leave the party yet, do damage from within and then exit at the 11th hour
lol. I don tell people say apc no go see beyond 2023 but dem no wan believe, same way they were bragging that obaseki would not win edo. A house built with spit would be brought down by dewdrops, its an old adage. Buhari is the reason many as still in the apc. Once his tenure expires, the party scatters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by greall12(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Shut up !

Your Ex president try it (obasanjo) during his regime. He failed.

BUHARImyDOG:

Now i know Majority of yoluba Muslims are fake buharist , your fake love for buhari is for him to endorse Tinibu for 2023

Next EFCC boss will go after tinibu mark my word...

Next lagos election will be a replica of Edo .... No use of thugs no Federal might.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Kingstanding: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2020
richesbhc:
APC are just shooting themselves in the foot, that Party wont exceed 2023.
. Honestly PMB has ruined APC. He is not fit to govern Local government talkles of President of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by okuta007: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Divide the party in his state,
Steal money and appoint his accomplice to succeed him,
Decamp to PDP and collect VP ticket under Atiku.

Fayemi is a worthless mediocre.

Is Fayemi more grounded in politics than Wike? You forget the whole South South is now PDP and only one state in the west is PDP?

atiku = wike OR wike = tambuwal ANYTHING SHORT OF WIKE BEING IN THE TICKET IS A DISASTAR FOR PDP grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2020
mamotalk:

not like that o. is just that politicians in Nigeria are selfish and greedy. democracy is better than military.
I concur that democracy is better than military but with this current trend of politicking, a military regime might not be far-fetched; Mali comes to mind

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Mindclinic: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2020
I want to say thanks to those that patronised me, thanks to those that encourage me with words of advise and not to "Never give up!", Thanks to those that insulted my drawing cause it also gave me the sense of being challenged, u can never avoid the fact that you aren't perfect and there is always a space for criticism u just have to accept it and correct in a way u can and thanks to those that uplifted me financially because there are good and kind people that don't ask but give.
Love u all kiss
I will be posting my new batch of drawing make una sha patronise me i till need money to chop food smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Wickedtruths: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
okuta007:

Is Fayemi more grounded in politics than Wike? You forget the whole South South is now PDP and only one state in the west is PDP?

atiku = wike OR wike = tambuwal ANYTHING SHORT OF WIKE BEING IN THE TICKET IS A DISASTAR FOR PDP grin

You think Wike would agree to be a Deputy to Atiku? Or you think Atiku trusts Wike?
An Okowa, Ayade, Udom would fly with Atiku but not a Wike.

By the way, nothing for SE in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by DragonFire433: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
okuta007:

Yes wike is good and an Igbo man, but PDP should pick a V.P from the south east again.

Are south east people not Nigerians too ?

One quick way to end this Ipob nonsense is when the east feels they are being carried along and well represented in the national stage.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by greall12(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2020
I pity this country this people fighting for their own self interest. They are playing us like cards ♥️. Changing party like changing cards ♦️ I think we are deceiving our self.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Madddipob: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Do you know you can buy data bundle plan as low as N320 per 1GB, 30 DAYS VALIDITY on our website https://pnetdata.com.ng. Easy and Fast. No delay!

Enjoy automated delivery and secured online payment through PAYSTACK.
For more information contact 08109955347 or join us on https:///DwUoXBjTN6o1tOwvB5CBxT

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
The party has fought more civil war amongst themselves than they have fought to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians. At the rate they have fought themselves, they should all register as wrestlers & boxers to represent Nigeria for the Tokyo Olympic games rather than in governance.
Fuji House of Commotion

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by DarkJeddi(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
JimmyAdekanbi:
Lol APC no send anybody o. You erred, then you are disciplined.
That’s a one way of looking at it..undecided
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by mamotalk: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Oregbe17:

I concur that democracy is better than military but with this current trend of politicking, a military might not be far-fetched
yes Bros everybody is disappointed but I know that God will send a right person one day.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by greall12(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2020
I pity your generation with your permutation. You never know this people are fighting for their pocket kontinue

DragonFire433:

Yes wike is good and an Igbo man, but PDP should pick a V.P from the south east again.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Minjim: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Self destruction loading
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Temptee101(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Everybody in APC is just running mad.

Look at the set of wrestlers we entrusted our country and affairs to and we expect the country to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by EMMY76: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Fayemi might just be the 17th pdp governor in nigeria soon a win win for the pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.