Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities (56187 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
jrusky:

I said it was a scam, another tin dey inside?

Which one was real my boy
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by ignis: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Like pdp

Whatever
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by olumide4christ: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Looking through the posts on this thread, I see people putting forth Wike, Tambuwal, Fayemi, Atiku, etc as prospective candidates...my question is what have these people done to move their states or Nigeria forward? Have they transformed their states into a mini-Dubai over the years? What have they done to boost the economy of their states or Nigeria? What did Atiku do to move Nigeria forward as a vice-president for 8 years?

What are we always campaigning for failures as candidates? Even the PDP apologists here never mentioned Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa-Ibom who is by far the best performing PDP governor in this dispensation. The Igbos who are craving for Presidency never supported Kingsley Moghalu in the 2019 election, a man who understands the Economics of Nigeria and had so much bright ideas when I listened to him last year.

You love and hail Donald Trump and Justin Trudeau but you can never support or vote for their contemporaries here in Nigeria? What a hypocrisy of the highest order!

Who do Nigerians this kind thing?? SMH!

I have observed that even a larger proportion of the electorate don't know what they want, don't know how to decipher the better candidate. You would find many people who claim they're looking for a better Nigeria still drumming up support for politicians with known corruption issues for forthcoming elections. In a sane civilized society who does that? The people will not even look the way of such questionable characters. But in Nigeria and on Nairaland, reverse is the case.

Can someone who created a problem be the solution to the same problem?

I tire for so many Nigerians and Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by stayclearofme: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
MartinsD12:

Fayemi is too bright to be in Apc, he should join the PDP quickly, he is too bright and brave to be in darkness
Lol... Nigerians.. cheesy cheesy so PDP is now light the same party that started the destruction for 16 years.. before APC kill am patapata....Now the party is light! Una never start..This is the reason why as a nation we get the type of leaders that we deserve.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Ayed44: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goke7:

Fayemi presidential ambition cannot fly, he is not the charismatic kind of leader the SW wants, las las, the ACN in APC will pull out and the APC will be deflated and PMB cannot risk that.
Just as OBJ was not the kind of leader the SW wanted um 1999..…

If the north decided to mercifully gift the SW the presidency, they will not give it to a candidate the SW wants. They will rather give it their stooge from the SW.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Ayed44: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol... Nigerians.. cheesy cheesy so PDP is now light the same party that started the destruction for 16 years.. before APC kill am patapata....Now the party is light! Una never start..This is the reason why as a nation we get the type of leaders that we deserve.
You sounded as if the destruction of Nigeria started in 1999.

Go and research, u will be surprised to discover that PDP actually left Nigeria, in 2015, better than they met it in 1999.

Go and research and report back here. The fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Btruth: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
PARTYNEXTDOOR:
One faction suspends him, that's hoe it starts. Mr Fayemi, transfer Window's still open.

President no go kuku reach your hand for APC.
what of if he decamp to PDP, and he was given the presidential ticket to run in 2023?
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by stayclearofme: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
olumide4christ:
Looking through the posts on this thread, I see people putting forth Wike, Tambuwal, Fayemi, Atiku, etc as prospective candidates...my question is what have these people done to move their states or Nigeria forward? Have they transformed their states into a mini-Dubai over the years? What have they done to boost the economy of their states or Nigeria? What did Atiku do to move Nigeria forward as a vice-president for 8 years?

What are we always campaigning for failures as candidates? Even the PDP apologists here never mentioned Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa-Ibom who is by far the best performing PDP governor in this dispensation. The Igbos who are craving for Presidency never supported Kingsley Moghalu in the 2019 election, a man who understands the Economics of Nigeria and had so much bright ideas when I listened to him last year.

You love and hail Donald Trump and Justin Trudeau but you can never support or vote for their contemporaries here in Nigeria? What a hypocrisy of the highest order!

Who do Nigerians this kind thing?? SMH!

I have observed that even a larger proportion of the electorate don't know what they want, don't know how to decipher the better candidate. You would find many people who claim they're looking for a better Nigeria still drumming up support for politicians with known corruption issues for forthcoming elections. In a sane civilized society who does that? The people will not even look the way of such questionable characters. But in Nigeria and on Nairaland, reverse is the case.

Can someone who created a problem be the solution to the same problem?

I tire for so many Nigerians and Nairalanders
My brother God bless you for this comment o...you will live long They are not even talking also about Eboyin State Governor Umahi...they keep drumming up support for people like Atiku. To tell you how hypocrisy runs in their blood...Atiku was called a theif by Obasanjo yet they supported him to be president, Oshiomole called Ize Iyamu a theif the same set of people used it against him. Nigerians will never learn..the suffering just dey start.
As for this forum forget about most of them they are mainly tribal and religion bigots very few of them reason straight even the moderators are not left behind.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayed44:

If the north decided to mercifully gift the SW the presidency, they will not give it to a candidate the SW wants. They will rather give it their stooge from the SW.
it isn't as easy as that...
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by stayclearofme: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayed44:
You sounded as if the destruction of Nigeria started in 1999.

Go and research, u will be surprised to discover that PDP actually left Nigeria, in 2015, better than they met it in 1999.

Go and research and report back here. The fact
Really? Bros for example sir how much was fuel before PDP came in 1999 and how was it when they left? Even a bag of rice? Mind you the destruction started long ago before PDP but we are talking about the era of the two useless political parties PDP and APC.
Yes APC is a complete failure but do we go back to PDP that started the problem? PDP is just ranting now because of APC failure..they are not better.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Goke7: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayed44:

na there kasala go burst, we rather go back to the opposition then.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Goke7: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Charisma? Tunubu is charismatic?

Bubu is not contesting again, he doesn't care. But the North want the party to scatter sef. A foolish Northern politician is like the brightest Southern politician.

Fulani have been playing domination politics since Uthman Dan Fodio. Directly or indirectly they checkmated Awo at every turn despite his brilliance. Through SLA against Awo, Omoboriowo against Ajasin, coming between Zik & Awo at independence, etc.

The North have weighed all the scenarios. They won't allow a strong-willed and over-ambitious Southerner like OBJ near FG power again. They will rather do a coup.
You see how Osinbajo is doing boy-boy following them. That's normally the right strategy. A pastor and law professor who says nothing when his tribesmen are or fellow Christians are being butchered. If only Tinubu was NOT his godfather. They know that Osinbajo is playing along and they have analysed it all.

SW should better queue behind any SW politician the North wants to annoint. Be it Fayemi, Fashola, Amosun or even Aregbe. I know they will. They rejected OBJ in his first term. I guess that was because SW had another horse in the race.

Nobody will decide for the SW the candidate they want, it will be a consensus from the SW cos there are even multiple interests alone from the SW so who the hell is the north to decide? can they win any election alone? abegi

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yea, I like this. Let them give him back fire-for-fire. I knew this would happen...very soon, them snakes in their party APC, that sold out Ize-Iyamu's election, they wlll all pay dearly for it, this is just the beginning, more to come.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Hitwe99: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fayemi knows Erosion is about to start,,him no want make erosion wash am commot...the guy Don dey use in akonuche small small
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Yebosola(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
okuta007:

you have learnt nothing from the just concluded Edo elections

is this about the politicians or about the electorate? Why would Wike not accept being a VP? that is a hair's breath from being president and it is higher than being a state governor and Atiku in 1999 abandoned being Adamawa Governor to become VP and GEJ abandoned being Bayelsa Governor to become VP to Yar'Adua and we know GEJ became president because he was VP and not because he was Bayelsa Governor after Yar'Adua died. -- and as for Atiku, it will do him a lot good to pick Wike (IF ATIKU gets the Presidential ticket) because Wike is more grounded in all ways than any other person in southern PDP grin

But I will like to see Wike run for President with Tambuwal as VP - The north will complete their 8 years in 2023, and the south needs to take over come 2023 and Wike is the most potent political force in the south!!!! grin

Your knowledge of politics is minimal, go and ask the meaning "were dun wo, kosebi lomo" u will know Wike is a bull in China shop, his temperament is not ripe for higher responsibility, the owners of PDP will gang up against him sooner than expected, he can't shine than the owners of PDP, they are just using him for now, his initial gragra no pass SS, even his SS brothers hated his ass with passion.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Kingbuhari(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fayemi welcome to PDP

Now it's
PDP 18
APC 18

We are wait for Buhari to jump fence shocked
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Ellasure: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
okuta007:

Is Fayemi more grounded in politics than Wike? You forget the whole South South is now PDP and only one state in the west is PDP?

atiku = wike OR wike = tambuwal ANYTHING SHORT OF WIKE BEING IN THE TICKET IS A DISASTAR FOR PDP grin

The Yoruba headquarters state is in PDP and am sure it is going to drag more Yoruba states to itself. All Yoruba people are in Ibadan, remember!!!
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by CheGuevara101(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

My brother God bless you for this comment o...you will live long They are not even talking also about Eboyin State Governor Umahi...they keep drumming up support for people like Atiku. To tell you how hypocrisy runs in their blood...Atiku was called a theif by Obasanjo yet they supported him to be president, Oshiomole called Ize Iyamu a theif the same set of people used it against him. Nigerians will never learn..the suffering just dey start.
As for this forum forget about most of them they are mainly tribal and religion bigots very few of them reason straight even the moderators are not left behind.

This bros no go kill person for here o...

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by CheGuevara101(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

You're absolutely correct. APC and PDP different party but the same people.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by stayclearofme: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:

This bros no go kill person for here o...
I hail o.... cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by olumide4christ: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

I say Amen to your prayers...It's a pity that even the people are not better than the leaders they complain about.
All I would say is - it shall be well with us who stand for what's right.

Stay blessed!
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by CheGuevara101(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

I hail o.... cheesy cheesy

I doff my hat sir, you be person wey sabi.

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Ayed44: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

Really? Bros for example sir how much was fuel before PDP came in 1999 and how was it when they left? Even a bag of rice? Mind you the destruction started long ago before PDP but we are talking about the era of the two useless political parties PDP and APC.
Yes APC is a complete failure but do we go back to PDP that started the problem? PDP is just ranting now because of APC failure..they are not better.
Try and Google Nigeria's GDP in May 1999 and in May 2015.

As for the comparison between APC and PDP, it is unfortunate that we are stuck between APC and PDP. But u cannot compare the two parties based only on ur individual opinion. Conduct a simple opinion poll across Nigeria and u will discover that 75% of Nigerians believe that their lives were far better under the PDP government that under the current APC government. You will not know this unless you carry out an nationwide opinion poll.

In other words, if u conduct a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria today, majority of Nigerians will vote for PDP.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Apc is superior to pdp and will outlive pdp my boy
lol. You've started again. Okay oo. I go remind you
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lol. You've started again. Okay oo. I go remind you

It is now clear that even buhari wanted obaseki to win with this visit.if apc fails to win ondo and lose in plateau,bayelsa and imo bye polls,then we know ap is finished.arsenal winning Liverpool once in 20 matches doesbt make them bettet
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Blackking98(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Fayemi has never been in pdp so you cant say he is mole.onl y serial detectors will do that.in that same ekiti,fayose and olujimi are fighting to control ekiti pdp and I never heard you say this.
Fayose and the woman will be put in line when the time comy, I trust PDP.
Obaseki was also never a PDP member lol.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Goke7: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ayed44:
Try and Google Nigeria's GDP in May 1999 and in May 2015.

As for the comparison between APC and PDP, it is unfortunate that we are stuck between APC and PDP. But u cannot compare the two parties based only on ur individual opinion. Conduct a simple opinion poll across Nigeria and u will discover that 75% of Nigerians believe that their lives were far better under the PDP government that under the current APC government. You will not know this unless you carry out an nationwide opinion poll.

In other words, if u conduct a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria today, majority of Nigerians will vote for PDP.

Nigerians have shorter memories that's why, do you know how many times the price of fuel went up in the days of pdp? obj said if nigerians can afford a bottle of beer, why are we complaining, it was the hardship under pdp that made Nigerians vote APC, now whether APC has performed is a different matter.

it is you guys in the cities that deride APC, folks living in villages where infrastructures like roads and rails built by the APC pass through have different views about the party
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Am disappointed. I thought you were apc.apc is better than pdp,don't sweat this boy.so because of the small victory in edo,you now think pdp is better? Na wao
PDP isn't better of course but the APC is getting worse now, can't you see?. There's something you seem not to know about me guy. I can't see blue and call it red never! Have you wondered why the PDP are taking back their territories without much efforts, despite apc being the ruling party? It shows something is wrong. Don't be disappointed in me, rather be disappointed in the apc for disappointing those of us who worked tirelessly in our various domains thinking we've got the best party ever. Look at the ranks and files of the party. No visible structures. Do you still think apc is as respected and accepted as it was in their first 3 years in power? Even efcc is being threatened for going the extra mile in curbing corruption in Nigeria.

Most of those who formed the apc were members of the PDP who destroyed the party but still accusing the pdp of corruption today, their kettle calling pot black. Know this today, I'm not a party man because APC proved to Nigerian we've not had that party which comprises credible people who truly have the love of this country at heart and can encourage partisanship today. I support only those who fulfil what they've promised their people while campaigning. There are apc governors who have done well likewise PDP governors. Those are my governors and leaders, whom I can vouch for any yday. I travel nationwide and I could see what they are doing, no be for newspaper. If apc can get it right in 2023 by fielding one of those performing givernors whom you and i know very well, I would support that person, regardless of where the person hails from. Likewise, if the pdp produces a credible candidate ahead of 2023, irespective of region but the apc didn't do same, I'd vote the candidate from the pdp.

Gone are the days when we would stay glued to a particular party even if the party isn't doing well and with no sign of improvement. If the apc crumbles today its their fault. Until we get it right part wise, its the best choice we should go for , istead of pursuing party loyalty by voting the wrong person. Did I not see pdp when I voted oshiomohle, obaseki and buhari? Why not vote atiku and the pdp candidates in edo back then instead? Once buhari leaves, the party dies.

I wish a new party be formed and none of those in power ( except the few performing ones) is allowed to join.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Eriokanmi: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

It is now clear that even buhari wanted obaseki to win with this visit.if apc fails to win ondo and lose in plateau,bayelsa and imo bye polls,then we know ap is finished.arsenal winning Liverpool once in 20 matches doesbt make them bettet
youre right but I want akeredolu back
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
PDP isn't better of course but the APC is getting worse now, can't you see?. There's something you seem not to know about me guy. I can't see blue and call it red never! Have you wondered why the PDP are taking back their territories without much efforts, despite apc being the ruling party? It shows something is wrong. Don't be disappointed in me, rather be disappointed in the apc for disappointing those of us who worked tirelessly in our various domains thinking we've got the best party ever. Look at the ranks and files of the party. No visible structures. Do you still think apc is as respected and accepted as it was in their first 3 years in power? Even efcc is being threatened for going the extra mile in curbing corruption in Nigeria.

Most of those who formed the apc were members of the PDP who destroyed the party but still accusing the pdp of corruption today, their kettle calling pot black. Know this today, I'm not a party man because APC proved to Nigerian we've not had that party which comprises credible people who truly have the love of this country at heart and can encourage partisanship today. I support only those who fulfil what they've promised their people while campaigning. There are apc governors who have done well likewise PDP governors. Those are my governors and leaders, whom I can vouch for any yday. I travel nationwide and I could see what they are doing, no be for newspaper. If apc can get it right in 2023 by fielding one of those performing givernors whom you and i know very well, I would support that person, regardless of where the person hails from. Likewise, if the pdp produces a credible candidate ahead of 2023, irespective of region but the apc didn't do same, I'd vote the candidate from the pdp.

Gone are the days when we would stay glued to a particular party even if the party isn't doing well and with no sign of improvement. If the apc crumbles today its their fault. Until we get it right part wise, its the best choice we should go for , istead of pursuing party loyalty by voting the wrong person. Did I not see pdp when I voted oshiomohle, obaseki and buhari? Why not vote atiku and the pdp candidates in edo back then instead? Once buhari leaves, the party dies.

I wish a new party be formed and none of those in power ( except the few performing ones) is allowed to join.

You have a point.if apc doesn't field osibanjo,zulum,fayemi fashola or ganduje,its over but pdp will still field atiku or tambuwal or wike
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Fayose and the woman will be put in line when the time comy, I trust PDP.
Obaseki was also never a PDP member lol.

This reasoning no follow.APC disciplines people far more than pdp.when obaseki was rejected by pdp,where should he have gone? States like ekiti and edo are not very relevant in national politics,they will always deliver 40% in presidential polls to both apc and pdp no matter the governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.