Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities (56107 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Goke7: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Fayemi said so early this year already. That only Buhari in govt is holding APC together. Nothing else after May 2023.

Fayemi has the ears of Northern power juggernauts, He's the most favoured SW politician for 2023. With El-Rufai as VP.

Fayemi presidential ambition cannot fly, he is not the charismatic kind of leader the SW wants, las las, the ACN in APC will pull out and the APC will be deflated and PMB cannot risk that.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
richesbhc:
APC are just shooting themselves in the foot, that Party wont exceed 2023.

You said it won't exceed 2019.so people should never quarrel again? Conflict is normal in human relationship

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:

That's left for themselves to worry about. They are 90% PDP alumni members take note. For me I just run my commentary and that's it. I benefit nothing from the Nigerian political space.

No.majority of apc members in ekiti were never in pdp.your commentary is always anti apc

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by bigtt76(f): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
These ones will just be fanning flames of discord cheesy ....suspend anyone and they join the next parrrrrry in town #NoTime

9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365853/breaking-apc-suspends-gov-fayemi-anti-party-activities/
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Goke7: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
seunmsg:
Fayemi has activated the self-destruct bottom. He will destroy the party in Ekiti if National leaders refused to intervene. This is the same way Fayose destroyed Ekiti PDP until the party lost the governorship election to APC. Fayemi is doing exactly the same thing.
Fayemi knows his ambition cannot fly, hence kuku scatter everything, that's his plan and he will still fail.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Fayemi said so early this year already. That only Buhari in govt is holding APC together. Nothing else after May 2023.

Fayemi has the ears of Northern power juggernauts, He's the most favoured SW politician for 2023. With El-Rufai as VP.

That will be nice
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaxxy:
Can u suspend the governor in his own state and party?? These ones are mumus oo

But you can suspend a national party chair abi

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by SmartProf(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

No.majority of apc members in ekiti were never in pdp.your commentary is always anti apc
Lol.. u may feel so but I'm not a PDP member either. I'm just enjoying my spare time with commenting on political topics, but in reality I've got no interest and don't fancy any political party.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
ignis:
APC is falling down.

Like pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
MartinsD12:

Fayemi is too bright to be in Apc, he should join the PDP quickly, he is too bright and brave to be in darkness

For what? Funny
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
jrusky:
Good one apc will also die in Ekiti. Good one we are getting there by returning power to the people.

Ekiti was never apc before they cheated and stole to get Ekiti so it has to be taken back and flush the evil party out.

As pdp cheated In bayelsa and bauchi or zamfara

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
jrusky:
Good one apc will also die in Ekiti. Good one we are getting there by returning power to the people.

Ekiti was never apc before they cheated and stole to get Ekiti so it has to be taken back and flush the evil party out.

As pdp cheated In bayelsa and bauchi or zamfara....
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:

Lol.. u may feel so but I'm not a PDP member either. I'm just enjoying my spare time with commenting on political topics, but in reality I've got no interest and don't fancy any political party.

If so,attack pdp as much as you attack apc like a real smart prof would do

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by SmartProf(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

If so,attack pdp as much as you attack apc like a real smart prof would do
Lol...I'm not an attack dog o...I'll rather begin reading other people's comments and hands off what I gain nothing from.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

But you can suspend a national party chair abi

Yes now why not bt u can’t suspend the president. Same with governors in the state.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Oga Feyemi, come to the PDP. The only truly national party. Forget what happened in the last. A great lesson has been learnt. We are expecting you sir.

Am disappointed. I thought you were apc.apc is better than pdp,don't sweat this boy.so because of the small victory in edo,you now think pdp is better? Na wao

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by AreaFada2: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goke7:

Fayemi presidential ambition cannot fly, he is not the charismatic kind of leader the SW wants, las las, the ACN in APC will pull out and the APC will be deflated and PMB cannot risk that.

Charisma? Tunubu is charismatic?

Bubu is not contesting again, he doesn't care. But the North want the party to scatter sef. A foolish Northern politician is like the brightest Southern politician.

Fulani have been playing domination politics since Uthman Dan Fodio. Directly or indirectly they checkmated Awo at every turn despite his brilliance. Through SLA against Awo, Omoboriowo against Ajasin, coming between Zik & Awo at independence, etc.

The North have weighed all the scenarios. They won't allow a strong-willed and over-ambitious Southerner like OBJ near FG power again. They will rather do a coup.
You see how Osinbajo is doing boy-boy following them. That's normally the right strategy. A pastor and law professor who says nothing when his tribesmen are or fellow Christians are being butchered. If only Tinubu was NOT his godfather. They know that Osinbajo is playing along and they have analysed it all.

SW should better queue behind any SW politician the North wants to annoint. Be it Fayemi, Fashola, Amosun or even Aregbe. I know they will. They rejected OBJ in his first term. I guess that was because SW had another horse in the race.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

No let him remain there for now, we need strong men like him to stay there and frustrate things, at the last minute after the destruction is done, he can come to PDP

Fayemi has never been in pdp so you cant say he is mole.onl y serial detectors will do that.in that same ekiti,fayose and olujimi are fighting to control ekiti pdp and I never heard you say this.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by jrusky(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

As pdp cheated In bayelsa and bauchi or zamfara

Sorry which Bayelsa? Apc never win Bayelsa all was a scam so bro get your fact. Apc used their evil arrogancy to lost Bauchi and Zamfara so blame apc Mr man.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lol. I don tell people say apc no go see beyond 2023 but dem no wan believe, same way they were bragging that obaseki would not win edo. A house built with spit would be brought down by dewdrops, its an old adage. Buhari is the reason many as still in the apc. Once his tenure expires, the party scatters

Apc is superior to pdp and will outlive pdp my boy

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
jrusky:

Sorry which Bayelsa? Apc never win Bayelsa all was a scam so bro get your fact. Apc used their evil arrogancy to lost Bauchi and Zamfara so blame apc Mr man.

Where were you when apc thrashed diri? Get behind me boy
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes now why not bt u can’t suspend the president. Same with governors in the state.

Nothing like that,anybody can be suspended.no law grants them immunity from party discipline
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Where were you when apc thrashed diri? Get behind me boy

Hello Mr grown-man apc scammed the election pls apc never win Bayelsa take it or burst it.

So Mr old man get behind me too.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
tuniski:

He will be thrashed !!!!!

I laff u
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
jrusky:

Hello Mr grown-man apc scammed the election pls apc never win Bayelsa take it or burst it.

So Mr old man get behind me too.

Lyon thrashed diri.diri almost lost his LGA.bayelsa people hate diri
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:

When an idiot makes a statement it's so easy to identify.

Attack pdp too
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by garfield1: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Badonasty:
I swear... APC is dead

Pdp nko
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Lyon thrashed diri.diri almost lost his LGA.bayelsa people hate diri

I said it was a scam, another tin dey inside?
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by tuniski: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Indispensable85:

I laff u
laff ooooo but, I pray God grant us life till 2023 and beyond so we may see the thrashing of Tinubu.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
tuniski:

laff ooooo but, I pray God grant us life till 2023 and beyond so we may see the thrashing of Tinubu.

Lol....... we shall see.
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by stayclearofme: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Well,its good for democracy..porting will start taking effect any moment from now
Tinubu will be wondering what's happening...
He aided disaster to rise to power,keeps mum to the misdeeds of this administration,sitting on the fence whenever he tries to speak all because of his selfish presidential ambition & expects karma not to visit him...
The truth is that zombies see all these but cos they posses same selfish malicious sentiments as Tinubu,they lack to truth to castigate the undoings of this administration..
I preferred Osibanjo as the best candidate to take over from Buhari but as it stands now,any APC
presidential flagbearer can go to hell
Please has Tinubu declared any presidential ambition? And he chooses to declare it what make that "selfish"? Is Tinubu not a Nigerian like you that has the right to contest for any office?
Re: APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities by babyfaceafrica: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:

who you dey deceive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.