Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Come In Gender Warriors, Let's Make Something Clear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Gender Warriors, Let's Make Something Clear (143 Views)

What Prayer Warriors ( Hypocrites )enjoy At The Dreamland( Picture ) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In Gender Warriors, Let's Make Something Clear by talktrue1234: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Okay so, I have noticed something dominating the social media of recent, all the noise about simps and redpillers.
Honestly, this discussion is not my interest, I am only on nairaland for fun and information, but I have noticed that this conversation is starting to heat up of recent, that some guys are even saying men are becoming weak! Really?

I will like to ask the people spreading this narratives to please come here and explain what they really mean by weakness, yeah I am not saying some guys are not out rightly foolish, but it is something that concerns both gender the same way we have very foolish men, we also have the unapologetically insane ladies.

Come on, as a man look around you can't you fucking see the weakness and the insecurities of women flying graciously around, I am not saying I take pride in seeing peoples weakness, but I see the need to debunk this narrative of men becoming weaker and women becoming stronger(if this applies everywhere trust me not with an average African man). You see women dressing perversely because of their obsession to earn guys attention, and you still have the mouth to say they are becoming the strong ones, like are you for real?

I see the men spreading and believing this narratives as the weak and insecure who try to portray a manly character by acting outrageously cocky! Let me tell you this, you don't need to subdue another human being, whether weak or not weak under you before you earn the title of a strong man, if this is what you believe and preach, you are not different from a slave whose dream is to one day become like his master and own a slave too!

Come and think of it look around you, look at how men are sweating and bleeding all days to survive, earn a living, care and protect their family, and then you come here to spread the narratives that such men are weak? Like for real? In fact we need to question the upbringing of any woman that subscribe to such narratives, such person should come out and tell us how, she perceive the role of her father in her family and even the role of her elder brother, if she has one, well I won't be shock with the diverse opinions I am going to get we men are not the same, some are responsible and some are not.

We have men who are the breadwinner of their family, many single handedly raised and support their siblings with little or no input from anybody!
Can't you see how men are waking up all days, helping and supporting the women around them? Are you going to tell me such men are the weak ones? Women will keep praying that God should make their helper locate them, have you asked yourself what they mean by the so called helpers?

Trust me some of the problems that got women selling their pussy today are what some men single handedly pull through and became the owner of empires today.

Women are stronger than men? seriously go and ask the single moms.

Stop saying men are weak when we wake up from day to day fighting battles, look at the rate men come here to discuss and seek assistance on some challenges they are facing compare it to the number of females doing the same.
Men are trained in a way to assume responsibilities for women around them, that is why you hardly see women becoming dejected and hopeless, at least if it is not by some folly, the society provides a ready support system for women that men doesn't have.

In fact we men need to also ask ourselves, how we have also weakened, humbled and even defeated the masculinity of our fellow, a girl of 19 who is being courted by a 50 year old sugar daddy you think such person will rate a 20- 25 year old man setting some odds right in his life? Can't you decode the trash that lady called toolz said the other day?

A man who sacked a fellow man from work because of woman does that man help such man masculinity? Some lecturers even fail students because of women!

I am not saying this to shame women, I am saying this because of the weak folks who tell themselves they are the strong ones, because they dream of subduing another human being, and so believe they can come out here to tell the world how to be a man.

As a man I know the battle I have fought and won, I know where I am coming from and where I am going, I know my responsibility, I am not weak! I don't need anybody whether they wear a pussy or a cock, to rate me or accept me.

The fact remain if you have a lady you appreciate and doesn't reciprocate same to you, let her fucking be, that doesn't mean you are weak! I am telling you some people are sick in the head than you know it.

(1) (Reply)

Mine Bitcoin On Telegram / Trending Prayer Wishes For 2020 Reviewed For Him/her / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry New-zealand(gccinz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.