Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) (80339 Views)

Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
surgical:
mumu,allowing Free and fair elections is now destruction of a party,that is an indictment of your mentors,it means,they are not men of honour and integrity,whose electoral victories have been a fluke
That's a shame.
apc members now think that rigging of election is now a norm.so when they see a free and fair election they are angry vexed or shocked...a grown yoruba adult said Buhari is weak because he didn't rigg edo election.i was trying to correct the guy but it nearly resulted in a fracas.i just ignored him..and he is a father.i wonder wat he teaches his children arrogant fool....these types will never stay in a que to wait for thier turn in d mist of a crowed na confusion them go just they cause

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by joshepade(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Why do you guys fear Tinubu this much!

In 2015 when Gbajabiamila lost the Speakership position, you all screamed gang up against Tinubu.

2019, Ghajabiamila won it back and you all kept mute.

Buhari have always been lenient with all those governors irrespective of party affiliation, that is one thing I like about him.
You lie!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against tinubu and oshiomole is real, even d president is not left out.
history will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party dat helped him to power.

I am not a Buhari fan but how did Buhari destroy APC? Explain.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Tupacx: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
BCD2much:
Good, all this guys in the pix Buhari, Bello, Lai Mohammed and a whole lot of them has a hand in the victory of Godwin, just to silent Oshomole and his godfather Tinubu. We all no Oshomole was removed cos of the Tinubu agenda, and Godwin won too as part of the Tinubu agenda, politics is so sweet especially when you're winning, supporting a winner or not a player at all

Lai Mohammed may appears to be neutral but na Tinubu man any day any time.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Johnsto: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
For the money
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by anonimi: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against tinubu and oshiomole is real, even d president is not left out.
history will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party dat helped him to power.

Stop wailing already.
ThiefNuibu, the greedy drug dealer was barely tolerated and now has reached his expiry date.

anonimi:
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Edo warriors
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Zeezy81: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Racoon:
Obaseki stay where you are & provide good governance. Guess the NASS will never legislate against political cross carpeting? Simply because most politicians have nothing to offer.As for Oshiomole, pls let him be your past.

Racoon you ehnnnnnn... you are a very bad sombori

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by anonimi: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:
His political career is finished

Finished by your nairaland noise, or finished by what

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
omo na desame people ooo!

Choi Nigerians we din enter ooo!!

only God can save us oooo!!!
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
anonimi:

Finished by your nairaland noise, or finished by what

As a deputy,he is powerless and a sparetyre.once his tenure finish,it is over for him.he can never win any election in edo north again

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Zeezy81: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Hdo

According to cheif Ajas of Hotel d Jordan "they are baskadafoo"
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by zoedew: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obaseki might get a shot at the Presidency the way he is going about things lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

In 2015 when Gbajabiamila lost the Speakership position, you all screamed gang up against Tinubu.

Buhari have always been lenient with all those governors irrespective of party affiliation, that is one thing I like about him.
living in denial always grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

As a deputy,he is powerless and a sparetyre.once his tenure finish,it is over for him.he can never win any election in edo north again

I can see you lack intellect. Shaibu will not be contesting for the governorship position because it's the turn of the Esan people to produce the next governor.

Shaibu will go the the senate once their tenure finishes and will contest the governorship when it returns to the Edo North's peoples time. He will be a future governor of Edo state there is no doubt about that.

I used to think you were intelligent but this your post just exposed your lack of intellect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obaseki should go back and serve Do Ind s after this visit...
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki no get wife.
grin

but Edo people are wiser grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by marsman: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

They see tinubu as a God while the real Yorubas see him as just a Politician with good qualities.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by kaylardz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
surgical:
mumu,allowing Free and fair elections is now destruction of a party,that is an indictment of your mentors,it means,they are not men of honour and integrity,whose electoral victories have been a fluke
That's a shame.
dis is not about Edo election , Buhari as apc leader did not do anything to reconcile d aggrieved parties within d APC.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by chosky2589(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
The Only Competent People In Buhari Government Is Their Photographers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
UDUJ:

I can see you lack intellect. Shaibu will not be contesting for the governorship position because it's the turn of the Esan people to produce the next governor.

Shaibu will go the the senate once their tenure finishes and will contest the governorship when it returns to the Edo North's peoples time. He will be a future governor of Edo state rhere is no doubt about that.

I used to think you were intelligent but this your post just exposed your lack of intellect.

At what point did you think I was intelligent? Keep your oluwole compliments to yourself.shuaibu will contest for Senate and will lose heavily to alimikhena or whoever oshopikin anoints.his own is finished in edo.by 2024,obaseki will try to impose someone and still lose to apc.even if pdp wins,shuaibu will be irrelevant and fade into oblivion once he fails to go to senate

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
UDUJ:

Shaibu will go the the senate once their tenure finishes and will contest the governorship when it returns to the Edo North's peoples time. He will be a future governor of Edo state there is no doubt about that.

Bros you sef you're not intelligent for thinking that Garfield1 aka senatordave1 dansuqi etc has something upstairs cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by therajah: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obierika:
I'm sure Oshiopikin is somewhere still brooding over his defeat grin
He is somewhere enjoying his money!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by kaylardz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kweensavvy:

I am not a Buhari fan but how did Buhari destroy APC? Explain.
By refusing to resolve APC internal crisis that caused them to loose Edo state.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
Shuaibu almost have the same signatory cloth like oshiomhole
Maybe osho na him mentor

Whether he likes it or not even in the spirit,oshio is his master. He will go back begging one day

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

The biggest lie of the month! Why did GMB not remain neutral on Kogi election to the point of sending his wife to campaign. Why did he not send his wife if he couldn't attend Pastor Ize Iyanmu campaign?

I just pity Tinubu, because of Buhari, he has amassed more enemies for himself and SW and now that it is time for pay back, Buhari has been consistently been working against his candidates because of his northern agenda. The only way for Tinubu to make political headway is to silently support Yemi Osibanjo as president in 2023, anything different will be a political miscalculation for him

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by CheGuevara101(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki no get wife.

Joke taken too far. You're very very uncouth, what type of stupid statement is that. If they insult you now you'll run to the Mod's as usual. Better use your big head and stop being a Mumu online.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by pheelhip(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

His political career is finished
How is it finished He's just performing his duty as the Deputy
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Stanislause94: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why is Shaibu and Oshiomole always on khaki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.