Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) (80337 Views)

Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by kolade560: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is a clear pointer that Tinubu will b played and dribbled like Size iyamu in 2023.
Buhari no get another term to use......if una like scatter APC e no concern am
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
tesppidd:
Aided by gross anti party activities.
Are you just realizing that?
Where were you when the state APC chairman was supporting Obaseki?
How was Oshiomole suspended in the first place.
Forget. APC only exists on paper and probably in the heads of political toddlers like you.
For the big players it's just a public vehicle to get you to your desired destination.
It's neither a cult nor religion.
Get that and get peace.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

His political career is finished
Who finish am?
Na you?
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
zoedew:
Obaseki might get a shot at the Presidency the way he is going about things lately

Which presidency again?
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

At what point did you think I was intelligent? Keep your oluwole compliments to yourself.shuaibu will contest for Senate and will lose heavily to alimikhena or whoever oshopikin anoints.his own is finished in edo.by 2024,obaseki will try to impose someone and still lose to apc.even if pdp wins,shuaibu will be irrelevant and fade into oblivion once he fails to go to senate

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Whether he likes it or not even in the spirit,oshio is his master. He will go back begging one day

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against tinubu and oshiomole is real, even d president is not left out.
history will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party dat helped him to power.
Your tears are delicious grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Where is Oshopikin? I couldn't see him in any of these photos
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against tinubu and oshiomole is real, even d president is not left out.
history will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party dat helped him to power.
So Buhari should support Tinubu and Oshiomhole to persecute Obaseki because of their political differences. Buhari is just and fair President to have allowed a level playing ground to be given to all candidates. He mustn't inherit those rogues enemy to be a good party man. I applaud Buhari for his outright maturity.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by pheelhip(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Once he finishes his tenure,what next
He falls back to his Family and if he has any other political business he attends to it.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Obaseki the real niggarrr Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls
Ambo couldn't have done anything. His own case was beyond what he could handle.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Obaseki the real niggarrr Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls
Ambo couldn't have done anything. His own case was beyond what he could handle.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
pheelhip:
This deputy Governor loyal ehn
Very strategic with capacity.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by marsman: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
hohafrank:
A politician with good qualities indeed.A politician that uses thugs to cart away other parties candidates poster,is that a politician? I have said it and keep saying it that in a free and fair election, Tinubu can't win an election.
Okay, but he is not contesting and has not contested for the past few years so maybe it is your own personal demon that is contesting. If you want to condemn him for using thug, condemn PDP do using thug, They started it.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
janedonez:
Nice, my fear is that obaseki might be hypnotized, cajoled or sweet talked to, to return to the old fold.
No he won't as long as Oshiomhole is still there
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
pheelhip:

He falls back to his Family and if he has any other political business he attends to it.

Will he win any election in edo north?
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Oracleforce: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Viruscorona:
Edo state and wor wor Governors shaaaa

Edo State can never have a handsome governor because handsome men are difficult to find in Edo State..
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

Which presidency again?
Biafra
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by SOJCOMPUTE: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki the real niggarrr
Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls
Obaseki issue with oshimole is quite different from ambode and tinubu. Tinubu has all in the house and they would have impeached if he had tried what obaseki did.. My opinion.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki the real niggarrr
Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls

If he had tried to do the same he will fail....check Lagos history since 1999....
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Buhari should be expelled for anti-party activities.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
middlebelter:

The biggest lie of the month! Why did GMB not remain neutral on Kogi election to the point of sending his wife to campaign. Why did he not send his wife if he couldn't attend Pastor Ize Iyanmu campaign?

I just pity Tinubu, because of Buhari, he has amassed more enemies for himself and SW and now that it is time for pay back, Buhari has been consistently been working against his candidates because of his northern agenda. The only way for Tinubu to make political headway is to silently support Yemi Osibanjo as president in 2023, anything different will be a political miscalculation for him
Thanks for ur last sentence. Tinubu as a master strategist that he call himself should eschew his presidential ambition cause it is destroying the party. Let him rally troops for Osibanjo candidacy. Buhari and many APC bigwigs don't want Tinubu and that is what is tearing the party apart. Should he dump his ambition, u see how normalcy returns.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
Just in case people don't know, some Apc governors who are anti oshiomole and anti tinubu worked for Obaseki victory
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by peddas: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
You are a political genius, very correct
middlebelter:

The biggest lie of the month! Why did GMB not remain neutral on Kogi election to the point of sending his wife to campaign. Why did he not send his wife if he couldn't attend Pastor Ize Iyanmu campaign?

I just pity Tinubu, because of Buhari, he has amassed more enemies for himself and SW and now that it is time for pay back, Buhari has been consistently been working against his candidates because of his northern agenda. The only way for Tinubu to make political headway is to silently support Yemi Osibanjo as president in 2023, anything different will be a political miscalculation for him
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by mattmogan88: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Femeto: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Na this man go unite both parties.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by lebienconnu: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
From the hand writing on the wall it appears APC is dying a slow and painful death. Buhari is the only one that is keeping the party alive. Once Baba completes this tenure PDP will take over powerfully. The only unfortunate things is the fact that PDP will field another northerner.

The Arewas are very intelligent. Already all prospective southern aspirant are being demarketed by all means possible.

While the.southerners are fighting among themselves soiling the images off all their eligible aspirants using the likes of basket mouthed FFK and the boy who refused to grow up (DINO) the Arewas are preparing one of their own to rule Naija for another 8 years. Tomorrow they will be singing marginalisation marginalisation

Empty barrel, they say, makes a hell of noise.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by okuta007: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
datola:
Buhari is not in shock because he is for everybody.

AND FOR NOBODY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by okuta007: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
where are the people who propped Osho on this forum - saying things like:

1, Osho is a political General
2, Osho will never lose a battle, he hasn't lost any battle in his life
3. Osho tormented Obasanjo, so who is Obaseki bla bla bla
4. Osho is a grassroot politician, Ize Iyamu is grassroot politician - Obaseki is paper weight who can not win his polling unit
5, Federal Might +Osho+Tinubu+Army+DSS+ Airforce+ INEC+ Ize Iyamu +Tony Kabaka VERSUS Obaseki - bla bla bla

let me stop here - You all led osho to this sui ci de watch status by feeding his ego that he was next to God and Jesus Christ in Edo State (TRUST ME, MOST POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA read your comments here). - I WARNED HIM HERE - But one Id i ot here was quoting 48 LAWS OF POWER

RULE 1 - Never outshine the master- BUT he failed to realize that in a fair democratic system - the PEOPLE are the real MASTER and not one politician -

I hope this is a teachable moment for everyone to be humble and never play God when you are fortunate to be exalted by providence

Just imagine - If Osho had left Obaseki alone - and truly forgave him - whatever it was that was between them - today, He will still be the National APC chairman and still wield power in Edo State and command respect - Now - he is an object of mockery worldwide with no political value

If I were Oshomole, I will relocate from Nigeria and go live in the US and enjoy the loot acquired in peace with my family because politically, he is done!!!!
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
Story story? Tinubu destroyed Jonathan's government by sponsoring propaganda specifically in ojota.freedom park...where Jonathan a sitting Christian president received the worst insult of his life...yet Nigerians were enjoying freedom they never knew they will be deprived of...history will not also be kind to your Tinubu
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by zoedew: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

Which presidency again?
Nigeria. Obaseki shows promise. He is a balanced guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.