Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) (80336 Views)

Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
This guy fit port anytime
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
It seems the whole Obaseki thing was a well orchestrated plan to clip Osho's wing and the comrade out of his own pride fell for it.

First Obaseki removes Osho (a national chairman) from the party at ward level. That is unheard of. Then the anti-osho agents capitalizes on that and effects his removal.

Then Osho retaliating disqualifies Obaseki from contest and eventually from party. Election comes and is the best election since 2015. In fact with the situation prior to the election in Edo State ( and I have lived in Edo State b4) i was expecting violence here and there. Thank God there was none.

APC unlike them accepts the results without any struggle. Infact unlike APC, conducts an election without any violence in a state where they are major contenders.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against tinubu and oshiomole is real, even d president is not left out.
history will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party dat helped him to power.
We shall see .. i still don't want to believe , but let's wait and see
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Stanislause94: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Whether he likes it or not even in the spirit,oshio is his master. He will go back begging one day
People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
The gang up against tinubu and oshiomole is real, even d president is not left out.
history will not be kind to Buhari for single-handedly destroy the party dat helped him to power.

Tinubu should have left Imo and Rivers alone for Amaechi and Okorocha. One of them shall succeed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
K
tidoabdul:
enough of this tour,is time to pay Edo people wit gud service

I don't know why people are not absolutely fed up and already bashing all these stupid social calls and resource wasting jamborees. The definition and function of democracy remains elusive. You give a desperate job seeker an employment letter and the first thing he asks for is an extended leave of absence to go thank all the folks who prayed for him and is seen in photoshots with those who lent him upkeep. Emotionally logical but absolutely ridiculous and totally unfit for purpose.

Folks should remember that in Nigeria politics second terms are notorious for ambivalence, elevated corruption and power intrigues. Very few elected politicians come even near what meagre levels of service they offered in their first terms. These are not good signs at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Stanislause94:
People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria.

What of purveyor of thuggery like shuaibu
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
pheelhip:

How is it finished
He's just performing his duty as the Deputy

Once he finishes his tenure,what next
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Abagworo:

Tinubu should have left Imo and Rivers alone for Amaechi and Okorocha. One of them shall succeed Buhari

Did tinubu ever interfere in rivers? Amechi cannot succeed buhari,he is a failure.put timipre sylva in rivers and see him thrash wike.
I know you like okorocha and you are part of his inner caucus but he overreached himself.he never applied commonsense.the opposition to nwosu was too much.he could have anointed eze madumere,sir Jude ejiogu,araraume,late uwajumogu,the great sir best mbanaso or any other loyalist from outside orlu zone while putting nwosu as his deputy and the ticket would be accepted easily.

If your oga is not careful,he would not get a return ticket to the senate.let him behave himself.up apc
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:

By refusing to resolve APC internal crisis that caused them to loose Edo state.

Isn't that supposed to be the job of the National chairman?

Even though Buhari tried to mediate, Oshiomhole had that, 'I-am-the-National-Chairman-I-have-the-powers-to-act-stay-in-your-lane kind of attitude.' He was feeling like a demi god; forgetting that power is transient.

Who told you Buhari didn't intervene? Do you know how many meetings he had with Oshiomhole and everyone else involved in their crisis? Let's be objective abeg. It's not Buhari's fault even though I don't like his style of governance.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Ucee1999: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
pheelhip:
This deputy Governor loyal ehn

please are you a guitarist? I'd like to work with you. I just sent u a pm. Pls reply
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by garfield1: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
UDUJ:

Cry me a river cheesy

Was your moniker mentioned? NO. You have no case cool

Up buhari.up oshiomhole.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki no get wife.
Are you typing this with tears in your eyes
You go dey alright.
LOSER!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mr Lai was like "tell me how you retired Oshiomole from politics"

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
grin

but Edo people are wiser grin

Edo people are wiser, But Obaseki and PDP rigged the election.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Edo people are wiser, But Obaseki and PDP rigged the election.
[/s]
cheesy

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kill yourself for any politician at your peril, y didn't lai crush the head of Obaseki in the villa...i wonder y people kill themselves, drink to stupor for politicians victory.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Goke7: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Abagworo:

with which votes? grin
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Viruscorona:
Edo state and wor wor Governors shaaaa

if you have someone close to him in your lineage you won't be ranting like a rabid dog on SM.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by RemoveKebab: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
kaylardz:
my brother you no lie at all

Aboki are original TRAITORS
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by bjtinz: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
olaboy33:
Like if you believe Buhari doesn't even know an election held in edo.

Stop being stuupid
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Viruscorona: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kwara1stson:
if you have someone close to him in your lineage you won't be ranting like a rabid dog on SM.

Don't let bitterness ruin your life..... I have worwor people in my family too and so do you.... But the worst kind of ugliness is ugliness of the heart..... from your statement above... you are not a good person.... Be careful what you say to strangers... one of them might be your helper... you don't want to ruin your chances in life with your big mouth
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Viruscorona:

Don't let bitterness ruin your life..... I have worwor people in my family too and so do you.... But the worst kind of ugliness is ugliness of the heart..... from your statement above... you are not a good person....
you have no right to call someone ugly or worwor, such person didn't create his/herself n there is nothing they can do about their looks. if ur father had been one tenth of what Gov. Obaseki is, I repeat you won't be barking like a rabid bull dog
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Gogetta(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki the real niggarrr
Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls
See, Lagos nor be Edo..if Ambode had tried what Ibaseki did, he'd not have spent a week longer in office. Free Ambode.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Viruscorona: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kwara1stson:
you have no right to call someone ugly or worwor, such person didn't create his/herself n there is nothing they can do about their looks. if ur father had been one tenth of what Gov. Obaseki is, I repeat you won't be barking like a rabid bull dog

such a wasted sperm...
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

They see tinubu as a God while the real Yorubas see him as just a Politician with good qualities.
A politician with good qualities indeed.A politician that uses thugs to cart away other parties candidates poster,is that a politician? I have said it and keep saying it that in a free and fair election, Tinubu can't win an election.
Re: Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
tesppidd:
Buhari doesn't care about anyone.
He doesn't care about APC.

All he wants is to complete his tenure and retire to Daura and be sipping kunu.

To hell with all who helped him to power. He doesn't care about them.

Why you com dey curse Buhari so.
Remember your job is to defend him till death o
Oya repeat after me: Sai Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.