Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? (8485 Views)

His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Love Talk With MizMyColi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Blackteeth(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2011
In the past there are ladies I used to chat with on phone, and later on they begin to tell me that they have developed feelings for me. I get amazed when I hear that cos there has been no physical meeting yet. I told them they havent seen me yet so why should they be in love with me? Their reply was usually ''I don't care how you look". Those this make sense? I know that guys attach high importance to a girls physical appearance more than the girls attach towards the guys. So can a lady fall in love with a guy without setting his eyes on him?
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by babyme1(f): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2011
It's possible and real. The reason why this happens is because the girl/guy gets to know the way you reason and think. This is because you 'talk' more than you'll have done if you guys were seeing and when this happens,there is bound to be some emotional feelings.

It happened to me some time ago when Zain was doing the chat thingy. I chatted with a guy,we started talking on phone and since i was not in any r/ship then,i fell in love with him. We spent like 5hrs daily talking,exchanged more than 30 sms daily and we were practically inseparable. Then when we finally met,i discovered that i couldn't stand him again bc the [i]him [/i]i knew on phone was only his voice. The real guy was totally different.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by andrewsega(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2011
It is very possible, i have experienced it too, if the person you are talking with on phone is having signs of understanding, then anything can happen
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Yemmyc(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2011
Blackteeth:

I told them they havent seen me yet so why should they be in love with me? Their reply was usually ''I don't care how you look". Those this make sense?  So can a lady fall in love with a guy without setting his eyes on him?
no way,but a 2nd thought sum ladies cn,but d moment  she set her eyes on d guy nd she discovers he his nt d kind of person she had imagined him 2 b,d so calld FEELINGS fades away wif immediate effect.it jst aint real! Coz it wont last.it a NOPE 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Blackteeth(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2011
Hmmm. I cant feel anything for any girl I havent seen. There was this girl I met this way, she was the one doing the calling cos I didnt care about her since I havent seen her. When she discovered I wasnt showing any interest, she stoppped the calls. I eventually saw the person behind the calls 2 years later and I bit my lips so hard cos she unexpectedly turned out be gorgeous. It was too late then.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Omolola1(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2011
Yes, it is very possible,i wouldn't call it lov because the day d two meet physically is d day d "feelings" become shaky
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Blackteeth(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2011
I think its better both parties tell each other in the beginning that they are ugly even if they are beautiful, so that when the meeting happens there would be suprises. I once did that and it worked cos she already had the impression that I was ugly which wasnt true After all. Even if I turned out ugly I wouldnt have disappointed her too. lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Omolola1(f): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2011
lol, dat's true. voice can be very deceptive, you know
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Yemmyc(f): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2011
@poster,plz b precise,thought u said earlier dat didnt work 4 u.or is it u r lying .SMH
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Tingles(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Girls respond to sounds, guys to sights. . .it happens.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Odunnu: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
Yea, its possible
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Blackteeth(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
yemmyc, I think you didnt understand me. I said I dont fall for ladies on the phone. What exactly did you understand?
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by obowunmi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
How do u meet these ladies ?
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Goldieluks: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
It is very possible,cause girls are easily attracted to a male voice,although some guys are also attracted to a female voices too.But i won't call it Love,its mere attraction.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Blackteeth(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
@obowumi. Through elecronic means; mobile chat, internet, magazines etc. That was then.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Yemmyc(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
[/color]
Blackteeth:

yemmyc, I think you didnt understand me. I said I dont fall for ladies on the phone. What exactly did you understand?
[color=#006600]oops! my bad,guess i waz sleepy wen i read it earlier,now i understnd.sry lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Blackteeth(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^Good morning.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Winnergal(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
Nope . . . Only a guy's bulge(Big bulge) can help me determine whether to date or not to date. . . Since that aint possible on the phone, . . . cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Yemmyc(f): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
~thought u wld say GD NYT! Coz am stil feelin sleepy
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by MrsChima(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
No.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
Very possible but impossible for me.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Goldieluks: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
The opposite is the case for you Roktu. tongue undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
Will you freaking logon with mariegold id for fu*ck sake? angry angry angry angry

I thought that was someone else, I swear I was really to comeback mannh! or just ignore them grin

I luv mariegold better tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Goldieluks: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
You talking to me? grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by GboyegaD(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
Well, it depends on what both parties want and how they met. Take for instance, if it is through a friend or relative you guys get to meet and before you know it you discovered you guys have things in common. As for me, I think what matters first is the character and then what the person wants in the relationship. With these things well defined, I can develop the mutual feeling that grows into respecting and understanding the person more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hello Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest! Only a dumbass will fall in love with a guy she has not met before. What majorities of the babes mistake for FALLING IN LOVE is nothing but FALLING IN LUST. One member of Nairaland was already moaning and ejaculating from my phone calls before we met. "Oh, you have made me wet my underwear, " she claimed during our romantic phone chats. She swore that she was in love and we made love for hours the first time we met. But when I did not give her the money for a laptop, she showed me her true colours. The other one was an American military officer who saw my picture on MySpace and swore that she was in love after several phone calls and listening to me singing love songs to her on the phone and soon claimed to have multiple orgasms from our ordinary phone intimacy. When I did not join her in the US, she was weeping on the phone. Only sick girls and women will fall in love with men they have never met or examined. It takes time to really and truly fall in love with someone. The so called "Love at first sight" is actually lust at first sight.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by livedit(f): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
Anything is possible.  But quite frankly, I believe someone can fall "in-like" not "in-love".  I believe these "girls" fell "in-love" with the "ideal" guy they think this person is over the phone.  Looks may not actually matter to everyone, but I still feel, they are working off of their "emotions" rather than what's really in their soul and hearts.  Because as someone mentioned earlier, you can chat, text, IM, even do webcam and think the world of this person and feel you two have this great imaginerable "chemistry" and then when you actually meet in person, either you or him or both like what the?? What was I thinking? So many people can develop that false sense of security with the person on the other line that's when their mind "tricks" them to believe that they have met the man/woman of their dreams.  But when in actuality, you don't know this person from Adam.  So you have to be careful whom you talking to and investing all your emotions in, you never know who you are actually believing in.  God blessed us all with common sense and his spirit to lead us if we listen.
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Odunnu: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
Orikinla:

Hello Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest! Only a dumbass will fall in love with a guy she has not met before. What majorities of the babes mistake for FALLING IN LOVE is nothing but FALLING IN LUST. One member of Nairaland was already moaning and ejecting from my phone calls before we met. "Oh, you have made me wet my underwear, " she claimed during our romantic phone chats. She swore that she was in love and we made love for hours the first time we met. But when I did not give her the money for a laptop, she showed me her true colours. The other one was an American military officer who saw my picture on MySpace and swore that she was in love after several phone calls and listening to me singing love songs to her on the phone and soon claimed to have multiple heavenly feelings from our ordinary phone intimacy. When I did not join her in the US, she was weeping on the phone. Only sick girls and women will fall in love with men they have never met or examined. It takes time to really and truly fall in love with someone. The so called "Love at first sight" is actually lust at first sight.
Dunno why but I think you posting this is so so very wrong.
When ths gurl(s) tel you they are wet,be honest,werent you hard? A girl telling you she's wet during 'dirty talk' on phone doesnt mean she's in love with you
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
Odunnu (f) <<<<<< Madly in love with Mr Cork! wink
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by Odunnu: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
Daz right Corky!
When do we get married?
Re: Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
livedit:

Anything is possible.  But quite frankly, I believe someone can fall "in-like" not "in-love".  I believe these "girls" fell "in-love" with the "ideal" guy they think this person is over the phone.  Looks may not actually matter to everyone, but I still feel, they are working off of their "emotions" rather than what's really in their soul and hearts.  Because as someone mentioned earlier, you can chat, text, IM, even do webcam and think the world of this person and feel you two have this great imaginerable "chemistry" and then when you actually meet in person, either you or him or both like what the bleep?  What was I thinking? So many people can develop that false sense of security with the person on the other line that's when their mind  "tricks" them to believe that they have met the man/woman of their dreams.  But when in actuality, you don't know this person from Adam.  So you have to be careful whom you talking to and investing all your emotions in, you never know who you are actually believing in.  God blessed us all with common sense and his spirit to lead us if we listen. 

You can cuss suga.  I did it for you.  grin Hey! How you be?

On the real,

I have nothing against people doing online dating, phone dating, and air dating. I am simply saying that we have to be careful whom we are talking to because everybody is not their true self on the FIRST GO and that is the truth for all. We as human typically put our best foot forward when we initially meet anybody regardless if they are male or female. We have been raised to show our best and impress the rest for which why people are most likely polite, respect, and courteous upon meeting for the first time in this case talking on the phone.

I am not saying that you can't fall in love but that is highly unlikely to fall in love with someone you haven't spend physical time with them. You can develop feelings but we need to understand that feelings and emotions are two different things. Feelings are something that is vibe related meaning that it feels good to be talking to a man or a woman. Emotion is innate and think of it like a baby. You nurture the baby, feed the baby, touch the baby, and teach the baby the ways then the baby become a fruition of your hard work. That how love is. It is not something that you can go to the grocery store and say I want ten pounds of love and now I am in love. That not how it works. If that was the case, EVERYBODY WOULD BE IN LOVE.

So again, be careful and enjoy yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past / See What A Lady Sent To A Nigerian Guy After Meeting On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.