Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Love Talk With MizMyColi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Talk With MizMyColi (7952 Views)

Need Someone To Talk With. Ladies Though. (pics Available) / Happy Birthday Mizmycoli / Love Talk With Jb Da Silva - How To Manage Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091413_thread_jpeg3629fb2fa1759e81c6ff5712b2329fec

^^^ In the light of the above, I hereby declare the thread open.
Please insults will not be tolerated.
Only objective fun is allowed.

If you have issues (Life and Love based) and you need someone to talk to, you can holla here.
I do not see myself as having apprehended in these matters, no. Just like everyone I'm human and I'm bound to falter too.
But I can help you and you can do likewise for me.

Let this be another avenue to explore our profound interconnectedness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2820991_whoisdeceivingwho_jpeg495be7b856af9ced8ab4672ac0e56d48

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
smiley

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by zyzxx(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
a question for u op
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
zyzxx:
a question for u op

I'm all eyes.
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by Hazardd(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
interesting......
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by zyzxx(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

No.
The quoted post is still there. I mean the original post.

I'm all eyes.
is it advice able for a man to marry a lady he is older with 12, years?

Pls talk on d perfective of both boy and the girl

Thanks
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by verygudbadguy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Following.... Always interested in wateva she(MizMyColi) has to say.

Btw: Wat z d meaning of ur moniker sef? I don't wanna bliv its wat i fink it is... wink

Nice thread sha.. Hope dey won't bombard it wit Politics matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by jhidey08(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
Jhidey08
I'm here now smiley
i'm glad u r.

Lemme giv u an overview of d kinda person i am first. I m a very jovial person, so i find it very easy to mix with people, including gals. I treat dem wit utmost respect, 13months ago i Neva liked d concept of 'boyfriend and girlfriend', i believed dere was no difference between being an ordinary friend wit a gal and 'toasting' her, i was probably wrong or being shallow. I jst kept everybody as my friend. Until dis fateful day when i was discussing wit ma friends and dey accused me of two things- probably being a homosexual or afraid of talking to d gals i lyk. Fortunately and unforrunately for me, i met dis young beautiful 100 gal 3days after our discussion, i took it upon maself to prove dem wrong by going close to her and making her my girlfriend. Dat's d moment i signed emotional trouble bill for maself. My ba3 'll go off nw, i'll continue later in d day.
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
zyzxx:
is it advice able for a man to marry a lady he is older with 12, years?

Pls talk on d perfective of both boy and the girl

Thanks

If she happens to genuinely love a guy who is 12 years older and he is not a Divorcee with children (even if he were, as long as the ex wife and children have made peace with the fact that their patriarch is moving on) - she could give it a shot.

But then again, fact remains that in our society, except you're an aristo or plausible second wife, marrying a man with such age difference is sorta frowned upon. We're not particularly liberalist in our views and to some extent, I understand why.

The prerogative lies more on the lady.
Is she able to discern the man's motive?
Are her motives pure?

If yes, then by all means - she can go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Jhidey08
First mistake you made was engaging a girl in a romantic chit-chat because you wanted to prove your mettle to yourself and your friends.

That's one recipe and equally a cute way to court emotional disaster.

But don't be discouraged. Please continue with your story.

Holla when your phone's charged up.
Btw, what's your month and date of birth?

1 Like

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by zyzxx(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

If she happens to genuinely love a guy who is 12 years older and he is not a Divorcee with children (even if he were, as long as the ex wife and children have made peace with the fact that their patriarch is moving on) - she could give it a shot.

But then again, fact remains that in our society, except you're an aristo or plausible second wife, marrying a man with such age difference is sorta frowned upon. We're not particularly liberalist in our views and to some extent, I understand why.

The perogative lies more on the lady.
Is she able to discern the man's motive?
Are her motives pure?

If yes, then by all means - she can go ahead.
Ok. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MissSlimbody(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
jhidey08:

[b]I took it upon maself to prove dem wrong by going close to her and making her my girlfriend.[b/]

...Don't know the rest of the story yet, but the quoted is d genesis of whatever it is you're passing through.

Its very normal for some people to have misconceptions about you, but you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

If after I have explained in order to make them understand, they still doubt me, na their cup of Zobo be that.

2 Likes

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by yorex2011: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just here for d comments and stories dat touch...

3 Likes

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
MissSlimbody:

...Don't know the rest of the story yet, but the quoted is d genesis of whatever it is you're passing through.

Its very normal for some people to have misconceptions about you, but you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

If after I have explained in order to make them understand, they still doubt me, na their cup of Zobo be that.
Ditto.
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by Teespice(f): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
love is truly beautiful.

that's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by MizMyColi(f): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Teespice:
love is truly beautiful.

that's all I can say.

smiley
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sister Mizmycoli, I don't even know what to ask wink
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by Odunharry(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Present
Re: Love Talk With MizMyColi by ronald4lif(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
I ll just be stopping by to read comments, I have non problem to talk about but will be glad to learn from others issues smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / Meet The Young Nigerian Youth Constantly Sharing Unclad Pictures Of His Ladies / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.