Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit (37224 Views)

Messi Laments Barca’s Childish Mistakes In Super Cup Defeat / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / Lionel Messi Laments Of How Much He Missed Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Seunpaul01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
You did not deserve for them to throw you out like they did, but the truth is that, at this point, nothing surprises me anymore.

They would do the same to him. Wait and see.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Starzo: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Not one match. It started from the debacle in Rome
Bayern Munich was just the tipping point
Wickedtruths:
In just 1 match, Bayern Munich has altered the history, future and destiny of FC Barcelona.
Barca has become an association of angry, bitter fighting old men.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Starzo: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Suarez never even come Barca then
Some of una dey talk like people wey just start to watch ball 5 yrs ago undecided
samwillyco1:

How many of all those matches did Messi performed very well, without suarez been in the match.? Secondly Messi scored 91 goals, yes but how many assists were given to him by Suarez.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by OlawaleBammie: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Messi don dey kolo ok

See the oko Oro wey this man dey throw ke??

A no sure say Na Messi say this tins joo but if it's him...hmmmmmmm it is evident that his mind is not in Barca anymore.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Starzo: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dem no go try am
Messi is bigger than all of them
If they could throw him out they would have done it at the end of last season
Seunpaul01:

They would do the same to him. Wait and see.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Majikman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Barca hypocrites... the same set of fans that have been insulting suarez are now backing him cos messi said so... messi knows that with suarez gone, he will not score more than 20 goals in all competition....he loves to control players , teams coaches and club leaders....if its ronaldo, they will call him selfish
This one no get sense ... Is this how iniesta and Xavi were dismissed?
Even when Iniesta was no longer scoring and providing goals , at least he chop small bench
Then at the end of the season, he was given a heroes goodbye . They didn't even allow Suarez
To be appreciated by the fans .

At least Suarez for dey bench ,once in a while they play him , at the end of the season he'll be much
Appreciated. Naso Dem supposed do ... Not like this !
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Seunpaul01(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Starzo:
Dem no go try am
Messi is bigger than all of them
If they could throw him out they would have done it at the end of last season

If he was bigger than them he would have work his way out this summer as he wanted.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Starzo: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Respect for the fans made him stay
He would have taken it to court if he wanted but he respects the fans too much
Seunpaul01:

If he was bigger than them he would have work his way out this summer as he wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by OlawaleBammie: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Uae01Dirham:
its so painful and i will be so sad when Luis scores against us anytime ATL. MADRID meet Barca.

KAI! he will not even celebrate the goal . cos its unimaginable and sad.. the board made a very great mistake , i pray antoine griezmann FITS IN and also ANSU FATI when they put him from bench.

suarez is a legend! will always be a legend!! forever , barca fans will thank you for those amazing goals and celebrations!!

Ghana ppl don swear for you cos of that 2010 world cup you used hand to score grin

He didn't use hand score o

He rather used hand to stop them scoring
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Davidgr8(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truly this Messi is short o
Aki n Pawpaw kind of short
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by EmekaBlue(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Davidgr8:
Truly this Messi is short o

Aki n Pawpaw kind of short
hahaha...thats why he stunt for ground dey control ball and dribble
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
if he had gone to court , he would have lost and that would have been a big big shame on him especially since la liga has made the statement that he is still bonded to the contract
Starzo:
Respect for the fans made him stay
He would have taken it to court if he wanted but he respects the fans too much
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by mattmogan88: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
STILL SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by ogbonnachrys: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
So touching, his partner in crime has gone.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Blackking98(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
samwillyco1:

How many of all those matches did Messi performed very well, without suarez been in the match.? Secondly Messi scored 91 goals, yes but how many assists were given to him by Suarez.
I don't talk to children who started watching football yesterday.
Messi scored 91 goals in 2012 season
Suarez join Barca in 2014
Stop being a fool, Google is on your phone.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Starzo: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
The contract was not as tight as la liga chiefs made it seem
Messi still had a chance of winning had he gone to court
The law can be interpreted in many different ways
He just didn't want trouble with the club
onatisi:
if he had gone to court , he would have lost and that would have been a big big shame on him especially since la liga has made the statement that he is still bonded to the contract
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by yaki84: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Uae01Dirham:
its so painful and i will be so sad when Luis scores against us anytime ATL. MADRID meet Barca.

KAI! he will not even celebrate the goal . cos its unimaginable and sad.. the board made a very great mistake , i pray antoine griezmann FITS IN and also ANSU FATI when they put him from bench.

suarez is a legend! will always be a legend!! forever , barca fans will thank you for those amazing goals and celebrations!!

Ghana ppl don swear for you cos of that 2010 world cup you used hand to score grin
R u sure u watch the Ghana game abi person tell u?
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by KunleyY19(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Messi come to man utd we will give you farewell... gringringringrin
When will Woodward sign player oooo... Chai!
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by gozie4naira(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
you de play alone now ...
as you don't want to leave the club
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Messi had 3 balloon d or before suarez came, stop yarning okpa. Where was Suarez when Messi scored 91 goals a season?? Make I no reason u o.
Barca board and bartomeu are ingrates
Barca as a club are bunch of ungrateful people. They meted same treatment to Legendary Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa oo , did you see the contract ? or were you there when they drafted it ? you cant just assume , and we cant know better than messi lawyers who advised him to drop the exit action and finish his contract , even messi i=himself acknowledged that he thought he was free not knowing the contract isstilll valid
Starzo:
The contract was not as tight as la liga chiefs made it seem
Messi still had a chance of winning had he gone to court
The law can be interpreted in many different ways
He just didn't want trouble with the club
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by afinotanjnr(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Messi and barcelona board, we are yet to see the end of this drama.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

Am interested.
Email: afinotakingsley@gmail. Com
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

Do I only need to roll and watch videos to get gram?
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Starzo: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anyhow sha... he'll still get a hero's sent forth when it's time to leave
onatisi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa oo , did you see the contract ? or were you there when they drafted it ? you cant just assume , and we cant know better than messi lawyers who advised him to drop the exit action and finish his contract , even messi i=himself acknowledged that he thought he was free not knowing the contract isstilll valid
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Gpapa77: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
This season will be the worst for Barca.Messi won't give his best and the players will disgrace the stupid coach
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by nifton(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
I can't believe I'll ever say this: I'm beginning to hate how Barca do things. Bartomeu is a real disaster for the catalan gaints. A club I once loved is now a shadow of itself.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Messi's Reactions Towards His Team mates Could Be D Reason Luiz Suarez & Others Were Sold Out.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Akuruoulo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Barca hypocrites... the same set of fans that have been insulting suarez are now backing him cos messi said so... messi knows that with suarez gone, he will not score more than 20 goals in all competition....he loves to control players , teams coaches and club leaders....if its ronaldo, they will call him selfish

THANKS FOR THE TRUTH
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

By the way:

am interested oo
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wickedtruths:
In just 1 match, Bayern Munich has altered the history, future and destiny of FC Barcelona.
Barca has become an association of angry, bitter fighting old men.
grin wink grin cheesy cheesy
Wicked truths indeed
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by SirMichael1: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Messi had 3 balloon d or before suarez came, stop yarning okpa. Where was Suarez when Messi scored 91 goals a season?? Make I no reason u o.
Barca board and bartomeu are ingrates
91 goals in a year and not a season.
Re: Barcelona: "Nothing surprises me anymore" Messi laments Suarez exit by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94299129:
The ONLY constant thing in life is CHANGE......especially in football.

Messi, You nearly shocked the whole world few weeks ago also, and we were all about to start living with it.

So, the ONE AND ONLY G.O.A.T, do not be surprised.

Another g.o.a.t issa small g.o.a.t !!
(Dem MANNA ti da gobe sile cool cool)

Meanwhile, Update on Suarez :

Atletico Madrid have completed the signing of striker Luis Suarez from La Liga rivals Barcelona.
The Uruguay international signed a two-year contract with the club on Friday after passing his medical.

The 33-year-old joined Barca from Liverpool in 2014, winning the Champions League title in his first season in Spain.
Suarez also helped Barca to four league titles, scoring 198 goals in 283 appearances for the club.
It's so refreshing to see you're a Barca fan.

I could never stomach sharing same club with a brain-filled-with condemned-engine-oil zombie.

Madrid for life cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Sold Over 3,000 Fake Super Eagles' Jerseys - Trader Tells BBC (video) / Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.