Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. (2517 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by enik4u: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
A 52-year-old Zambian woman identified as Yvonne Banda, has openly confessed to having $exual intercourse with her son in order to maintain his riches.

She disclosed that she has had $ex with her son, identified only as Abel every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die mysteriously.

Yvonne, a native of Ndola confessed to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the main pillar of her son’s success by offering her unclothedness to him once a week as instructed by the witch doctor he got his riches from..

See more here:https://bliznaija.com/2020/09/25/my-son-sleeps-with-me-every-wednesdays-to-remain-richer-and-alive/

Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by GOFRONT(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Akant be surprised again
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Look beyond the image of the incestuous mother and extend your gaze to her surrounding. Can you see a poor architectural design of recklessly constructed huts? Where exactly is the wealth? That , there is the standard of a superstitious African.
The story is same for all Sub-saharan African tribes . Almost every arrested Nigerian ritualist was either living in a tiny radio apartment , like the murderer who killed and buried the daughter of a former deputy Governor or in the village , like the boy in a certain Nigerian State who reportedly killed ritual victims for a plate of food.

In the case of the Deputy Governor's daughter's murder , sane people were surprised about how a rational human being would rather kill the daughter of high profile individual for some spiritual money than build a network of helpers from their relationship.

My intention is not to give an opinion but to make a studied observation that money ritual may not exactly be what the movies paint it to be .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is the height of depravity, very disgusting. undecided
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by anonymuz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why is she confessing now, 14 years of unhappiness just because you dont want to loose him. Did he inform you before taking that stupid step. Stupid family.

Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by possibility99: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hey
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by colorsofrainbow: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Before I clicked,I expected to see a link & I wasn't disappointed...
LA click LA bend
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by Jabioro: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Where is the richness even my great-grandfather but was better than this..I can't imagine the alignment with devil...
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by inegbedion30210: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Akant be herr again
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by Papadoh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
What happens when she dies? Abi dem no think reach dat side?
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by mimicherry: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
14 years

They should be used to it by now

Disgusting people
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by geesilver(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
.......... is she saying this with pride or she needs spiritual help to free her From the boundage.....

what men do to get rich are unthinkable sometimes
Re: My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. by Mayng01(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Things are happening... shits are unfolding

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Nairalander , This Guy Stole My Phone And Cleared My Account / HOW OPEOLUWA ELISHA SCAMMED A HOUSE SEEKER AT OBADORE LAGOS STATE beware!!! / Two Young Men Helplessly Drown In River While Friend’s Record With Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.